Falling From The Sky, Have You Ever Experienced It

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I had a friend told me once that while working down south, she found herself without a job and no money to buy food. She was extremely hungry one day and thought about a lovely leg of roast lamb. She and her companion were walking along a footpath as she was praying to God for some food to eat when leg of roast lamb came flying out of nowhere and landed on the footpath in front of them. :D :D She said that they did not pick it up because it was so random and they walked around it. I would have picked it up ..

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Just recently I was talking to a lady at Aglow, which is a christian ministry that I am involved in at the moment She told a story about her son who was having financial difficulties at that time. He and his wife prayed about the situation. Not long after, as they were about to go for a drive.Suddenly a wad of money came flying out of the sky and hit their car. :) They checked with the authorities to make sure that it was not stolen money and it wasn't. What would you have done if it happened to you?

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a vision of myself from above and the vision descended on me. I could feel something else's feelings and it was going to take me home. I realized it was something from above so I ducked and just then I saw a white owl swoop over my head and then flew and landed on the street light. I narrowly missed getting attacked.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is interesting I have heard of God doing things like that and they sound amazing. I have not had food fall from the sky but one time i was on a walk talking with God drinking my energy drink and and threw the empty can on the ground no sooner had i done this a loud booming voice commanded PICK IT UP and my body just moved and did as it was commanded i have no idea why he blessed me with his voice like that especially since i didn't know he was against littering lol but i am grateful he did not everyone can say they heard the voice of the Lord. but for even the flesh to obey the voice of the Lord as if it was alive for even the moral vessel to bend to the command of the father.... amazing.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a friend told me once that while working down south, she found herself without a job and no money to buy food. She was extremely hungry one day and thought about a lovely leg of roast lamb. She and her companion were walking along a footpath as she was praying to God for some food to eat when leg of roast lamb came flying out of nowhere and landed on the footpath in front of them. :D :D She said that they did not pick it up because it was so random and they walked around it. I would have picked it up ..
I would have picked it up, too.

Reactions: Angelina