Father in the Son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where did He say He is I'am? no, the Pharisees know He is the Son of God. and that is what they accused Him of claiming.
I tagged you in the thread who is the Son so we can discuss His identify in that thread. Thanks !

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did Jesus value the revelation of His Father in Him? and just how much did He value that?
It was everything to him.

He said the Father inside him doeth the works(and speaks through him) per John 14.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where did He say He is I'am? no, the Pharisees know He is the Son of God. and that is what they accused Him of claiming.
12 I Am Sayings of Jesus identifying Him as God.

1. Bread
“I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall not hunger.” John 6:35

2. Light
“I am the light of the world; he who fallows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.” John 8:12

3. Gate
“I am the gate; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” John 10:9

4. Good Shepherd
“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for His sheep.” John 10:11

5. Resurrection and Life
“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies.” John 11:25

6. Way, Truth, Life
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.” John 14:6

7. True vine
“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.” John 15:1

8. I Am
unless you believe I Am He you will die in your sins” John 8:24

9. I Am
Before Abraham was born I AM- John 8:58

10, I Am the Alpha and Omega the Lord God Almighty. Revelatin 1:8

. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” Rev 22:13

12. I Am the First and the Last. Revelation 1:17-18, Revelation 2:8, Isaiah 44:6

Indeed Christ is the I Am of the OT, the same I Am in Exodus 3:13 and Isaiah 44.

hope this helps !!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started a thread on the subject of what does Jesus value, and you gainsaying bone heads have insisted on arguing on something else:

this is what Jesus says He is and agrees to who He is:

Mat 16:15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 
Mat 16:16  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 
Mat 16:17  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 

and here He testifies who He is:

Mar 14:61  But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? 
Mar 14:62  And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 

also:
Luk_22:70  Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

and He says He's from who here?

Joh_7:29  But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

and more:

Joh_10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

If you don't believe that Jesus is who and what He says He is then why are you here on this site?

What does it mean that He is the Son but that He is also the everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6)?

In order to deny this, one has to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv not once, but twice.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for help. Still I have so many questions. Like why I can’t control my tongue like James says “this mans religion is vain.” Or why this bitterness rises up sometimes and that tongue goes loose and I curse and rage and follow after death more abundant still, bearing fruit of it.

Your post makes me think of: Ephesians 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Will continue to think on what you shared here. Again, Thank you.

Self control is one of the fruit of the Spirit. It is not a sin unto death, so just ask the Father to cleanse you of those words and to cultivate the fruit of self control in you by His power. He will if you ask Him. Galatians 5:22-23.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 8:
58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Exodus 3:
13 Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’

Reactions: justbyfaith

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Self control is one of the fruit of the Spirit. It is not a sin unto death, so just ask the Father to cleanse you of those words and to cultivate the fruit of self control in you by His power. He will if you ask Him. Galatians 5:22-23.

Self control...noticed it doesn’t say control of others is the fruit of the Spirit. Thank you.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started a thread on the subject of what does Jesus value, and you gainsaying bone heads have insisted on arguing on something else:

this is what Jesus says He is and agrees to who He is:

Mat 16:15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 
Mat 16:16  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 
Mat 16:17  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 

and here He testifies who He is:

Mar 14:61  But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? 
Mar 14:62  And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 

also:
Luk_22:70  Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

and He says He's from who here?

Joh_7:29  But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

and more:

Joh_10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

if you don't believe that Jesu is who and what He says He is then why are you here on this site?
this is what Jesus testifies that he is, Revelation 1:8 (kjv).

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"