Federal Judge Rules National Day Of Prayer Unconstitutional

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Pastor Les:

Great! Praise the Lord

Robster:

Thank you Brothers
smile.gif

While we do have several verified (by medical records) healing accounts in my Church. Such as this week someone was healed of HIV (They can't find the antibodies or sign of virus in the Body, and the Doctors are just as stumped.)

I have been looking at healing scriptures for years, long before I even Knew Pastor Keith Moore, who trained for 20 years under Brother Kenneth Hagin (Many in the Church world hate)

I was told my own son would die of Cancer, so he is fine now, and to late to tell me that faith is not important.

Pastor Les:

Our Church is not special, We do have services where we lay hands on the sick, but not very often. Most of it is just teaching the Word. Being Led by the Holy Spirit during service is very important. We are yet at that point where people just get healed by someone's shadow. Then again, whom much is given is much required, look at Ananias and Sapphira... Church's really need to think about just how much they want that power to run in their church.

What we Teach Pastor Les is what a typical Word of Faith Church Teaches (Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, and so on.)

1) God is always on our side, and is not alien.

Jesus compared God to our Father (Matt 7:11) We are created in God's image, so our way of thinking if kept on the Word, would be very close to how God thinks. We are made after Him. Now, his Understanding is far greater than our own, but not when it comes to EVIL. (Heb 5:14)
Cancer is not a blessing in disguise.
Poverty is not a blessing, it hinders what we would do for God.
So, loosing a child in a Accident many consider something that is God's greater purpose, We consider it a act of the devil who came to kill, steal and destroy. Jesus came that we may have life.

Faith starts were the will of God is known, and God takes no pleasure in cancer or death.

2) Everything that happens is not the will of God.

If you look at Deut 28, we can see that sickness was because of disobedience to God's Word, every sickness known is in there. For disobiedence. It was part of the Curse of the Law, or what happenes if you transgress God's Laws. (Deu 28:61)

So, any sickness is left over from that curse, and does not belong to us. Jesus bore our punishment, and nailed to the cross what we deserved. It can not be the will of God for you to be sick, any more than it can be his will for you to disobey his word which can bring sickness.

3) Remove all the reasons God does not want you healed.

Once you remove all the reasons God will not do something for you, then Victory is yours, and the situation changes.

We look at the Word as spiritual. Something for example like Job, can hurt someones faith. We look at what is going on spiritually.
What happened to Job? Why?

We ask questions, as the Whole Word must line up with every other scripture. Job is not a book by itself.

a) Why would God make a deal with someone that can't tell the truth? (John 8:44)
cool.gif
How could God be tempted with Evil?
c) Why did God say this whole thing was without cause, if he did make a deal with the devil? (Job 2:3)
e) Why did God tell Satan not to kill Job, if God and Satan had a deal. Job could not get a chance to blow it, if he was dead.
f) Was Job sacrificing for his kids because he was a good parent or was Job motivated by fear of loss?
g) 58 time we are told to "Fear NOT" 48 times to be of good courage. Job said that just the things he feared came upon him (Job 3:25) There is a connection to fear and Satan, we are told not to give place to the devil. (Eph 4:27)

someone that does not know God, and the Goodness of God will miss these things in Job.

So Pastor Les, that is why we see the things we do, it's not that we are special, but we view God a lot different than a lot of churches.

Be blessed!!!!

Jesus Is Lord.