Feeling unstable and on shakey ground

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving can be a little bit of a shock, I know since I moved to California on my own. I pray that the people around you will catch you and help bring you to a comfort in your new home.
There is truly one new HOME i await for .............
Ponder on that my friend . The true HOME of a lamb . Oh it shall indeed come .
The coming of the LORD draws nigh . Lambs shall one day be HOME with HE who has saved us . Now that IS HOME .
A wonderful city awaits the lambs . For now we are connected unto this city by the Holy Ghost . Our faith is in Christ alone .
And our hope is in HIM . Now let all that draws breath both praise and thank the glorious LORD .
In this world there will be many trials , afflictions , persecutions , But the LORD is with the lambs through it all .
And one day the lambs shall be forever HOME with the glorious LORD . That my friend is truly a beautiful day to HOPE IN .
Now again let all that has breath both praise and rejoice in the glorious LORD .
Let us keep praying for fluffy too and the others . Endure faithful unto HE who has saved us .

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The value of a home cannot be measured, yet we overvalue a house, that we want to create a home in.

For me, my home is where I unpack the junk that I drag along with me in all of the bags that I packed, for the journey that I am on, so that I can separate the junk from the reality of who I am in Christ that I need to keep.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck,

If you are where God wants you to be, then the ground is not shaking. It feels like the ground is shaking because your knees are a shaking/wobbly.

Lord increase Fluffy's faith and trust in You and let it be only in you as you guide her into Your purposes for her life. Help her to see the next step just in front of her and to leave the rest of the steps in Your hands to take care of. That her next step is to place all of her trust just in you and what You are doing just for her benefit.

May the Lord shine His light along the pathway that He has set for you to follow.

Shalom

PS: - Even I find this type of trusting God a little scary at times.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Just ticked off because I'm starting to recognize old patterns with certain things, and I came here with pretty much nothing.

Now I don't have a home or a family to go back to if this doesn't work out, and I'm trying to set stuff up here as single mom, but I don't like it that much. I don't really feel comfortable and I'm thinking its a limited time before I end up in a shelter.

I'm supposed to get on my feet and I'm starting to wonder if the person supposed to watch my kids while I do that has the patience for it.

I'm really stressed.

I need a really fast miracle and it has to be within three weeks.

So please pray for a miracle

Thy will be done

Reactions: DuckieLady