feeling unwell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I am having no appetite for food, just lying on bed whole day, in one position, not going out cannot walk , lot of stress, feeling unwell. worriness of how to get right knee surgery done. mind is disturbed and it becomes blank. I see my daughterswife and parents are suffering because of my knee injury. I had problems but after knee injury, the problems are magnified.
Please pray for me that God will deliver me, and bless me to be a blessing for others.

Thank you!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I am having no appetite for food, just lying on bed whole day, in one position, not going out cannot walk , lot of stress, feeling unwell. worriness of how to get right knee surgery done. mind is disturbed and it becomes blank. I see my daughterswife and parents are suffering because of my knee injury. I had problems but after knee injury, the problems are magnified.
Please pray for me that God will deliver me, and bless me to be a blessing for others.

Thank you!
I can relate to your stress…experiencing it also. If you lived near by I think we would be close friends as we both have a load of anxiety and much to talk about. It is not good…the stress…it is going to kill us both. I wish I had some wisdom to share with you but I can’t stop my own worries. I know I should trust God more but it is too much for me. You maybe haven’t heard the song “strong enough”? In it he cries to God how he can’t, asking God to be strong enough for the both of them.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continues prayers for both you bro. Mel and our sister @VictoryinJesus . Even if we have to hang on by a thread we just do. I too wish I had words of wisdom but, not so easy giving from a near empty cup but, God still hears our prayers. Life can be drudgery in so many ways. Trying to keep a smile on our faces through these constant storms is exhausting and I refuse to "fake it to make it".
God help us all!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying for you!

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can relate to your stress…experiencing it also. If you lived near by I think we would be close friends as we both have a load of anxiety and much to talk about. It is not good…the stress…it is going to kill us both. I wish I had some wisdom to share with you but I can’t stop my own worries. I know I should trust God more but it is too much for me. You maybe haven’t heard the song “strong enough”? In it he cries to God how he can’t, asking God to be strong enough for the both of them.
Praying for you also, sister!