uncomfortable chest feeling and change of appetite

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
good news! the lady did ultrasound on me and then showed it to the doctor and he said I didn't have to do a biopsy as it's a fluid-filled sac like a cystic nodule, not a solid cancerous nodule and that I just have to follow up perhaps 6 months later with I think another ultrasound and that she'll do a report on it. I'm so happy!! I only need prayer that this won't become cancer, that I won't get any more nodules and that this nodule will disappear. Thanks for the prayers!!
joy: joy: joy: :Happy:joy:joy:joy:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She had several, all benign. She's been in Heaven for a long time now.
As i read this again these words came to my reminder . To depart and be with CHRIST which is FAR BETTER .
yep , the moment a lamb breathes its last breath , ITS HOME with the glorious KING . Gotta know that is FAR BETTER TOO .
For now we travel onwards day by day and hour by hour in our piligramige on earth . BUT THEN ONE DAY face to face
forever with HE who has saved us . THERE is no comparison to HERE , verses being THERE WITH THE KING .
What a wonderous paradise of upmost joy awaits the true lambs at the end of our faith .
But know this , this ol world is gonna only get far worse with what little time we got left . Armour up
its all out battle for the souls of men in these last hours on earth .