File Your Taxes The Way JESUS Said To Do = Luke 20;21-25

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 20;21-25
And they asked Him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?
But He perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar’s. And He said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and unto God the things which be God’s.

Proverbs 19;16
He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul; but he that despiseth his ways shall die.

AMEN

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 20;21-25
And they asked Him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly: Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?
But He perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar’s. And He said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar’s, and unto God the things which be God’s.

Proverbs 19;16
He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul; but he that despiseth his ways shall die.

AMEN

I think Jesus used a tad bit different computer than I maam. But I was able to get them done yesterday in fact, Turbo Tax Freefile

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This public service announcement is brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax. And the US Internal Revenue Service.

Robert, I gotta respect someone who gets their taxes done by February. I started mine, but I found I have to pull some 1099's, and certain servers aren't cooperating. So I'm stuck.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and pay them the same way....go fishing!
28imym.jpg

Reactions: Lambano