Final Site Software Change Announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy ya'll!

First off, I've changed my username from SwampFox to HammerStone. The site has not changed ownership or anything like that. I simply chose a new username that wasn't as attached to some things in history. I settled on HammerStone because, as some of you know, one of my hobbies is Native American points and artifacts. I chose HammerStone because the name/term Hammer can relate to the Bible, but also because a hammer stone is a very rough tool that can be used to create some really pretty (and useful) tools. For all it's roughness and odd shape, a hammer stone is pretty much a natural stone used to hammer out a new tool. It sits in the hand of a flint-knapper and is used to form points (otherwise known as arrowheads). I hope you can see the analogy, and I think it a fair one for the mission and history of this community. Christianity Board continues to be blessed, and I do hope it can continue to be a resource for God and his children to connect.

With that out of the way, I suppose you've noticed the new look by now. We made one last change on the forum software because of several problems with search engine indexing that we experienced. Unfortunately our new traffic has taken a good hit beyond what we knew would happen because of the software change. The new forum software is a little rough around the edges as we work things out, so please be patient with us.

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to Christianity Board!