Finally!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sigh35

Aug 28, 2007
Don't care anymore...going back to my hopeless life...took too much effort to even post a Hi at this sit...see some of ya in hell!:angel1:e

adonaicole

Aug 28, 2007
(sigh35;16190)
Don't care anymore...going back to my hopeless life...took too much effort to even post a Hi at this sit...see some of ya in hell!:angel1:e
Hi Sigh35,I'm in Oregon too. Your life isn't hopeless, as long as you have life. Hope is free, love is free, sow seeds of love and hope and you will reap the same 100 fold. If there is anything you need to talk to someone about, you can pm me or email me.Love one another, for that is pure undefiled religion.Don

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board sigh35.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(sigh35;16190)
Hi Sigh 35, or should that be 36 now?
biggrin.gif
I hope your coming back to post. Welcome and I will see you when your paddy is over.Faithful.
smile.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(sigh35;16190)
Not me. I'm going to be with the Lord. This earth is all the hell I will ever know.