Fingers Crossed I Might Be About To Make It BIG

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww, you're welcome. :) We just hope for your autograph on a copy of your first book. And maybe a shout-out when walking the Oscar's red carpet after one of your books is made into a highly successful screenplay, movie. ;):p

Lol well right now you can read it for free online if you go back a page. :)

Reactions: Amazed@grace

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I already told you about it and you didn't appear to be interested because you thought that it was really weird or blasphemous or something. :/ I can send you a link later on if you want me to, but take away the fact that it's mostly fiction, humorous, and entertainment, and you actually have a different picture of God that people aren't used to seeing as one who's kind, loving, funny, and is completely crazy about His children and loves them with an everlasting and unconditional love. :)

For this is the side of God that people don't know about as they often see Him as angry and cold hearted just because He had to punish His children and I honestly don't believe that He likes doing that. He would rather just hang out with us and be our friend,.. and in this case rock out LOL :p Anyways, I'm a little scared of not making it I have to admit, but this story is all about seeing ourselves how God sees us and to believe in ourselves as He believes in us, so it would be hypocritical of me not to believe in myself after what my story teaches. I mostly want to tell this story because I want people to know the truth of how I see God and besides being entertained and getting a few laughs, I'm really hoping that my readers will wind up walking away with something in the end and realize that miracles truly can happen if you just believe. :') So, in the words of DJ, just keep on rocking and catch ya dudes later!! :p

No...I thought that it was one of your RPG stories. KWIM?
You do that sort of thing all the time.

PM me the link...
I'm about to go on vacay and might get some time.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then we can talk about some things for you to try to monetize your efforts.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can talk about what? Anyways, go back to the first page I posted it somewhere on there. :) And yes DJ was originally a roleplay character and before that he was in some dreams and visions of mine that had to do with the real God. Now he's rocking his way into people's hearts in his own story!!! :D