Fire the Sons A ********** Says President Trump!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Political correctness has made people stupid.

Agree, notice how it has now become a 'religion' of it's own, and we are required to obey it's laws?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm still not quite sure i have it right myself! lol
Aye, my friend, I have always been naive about many things, especially in the worlds of men. When I wanted to care about them and become part of them I do believe that God helped me not to get much more involved than I already was. Eventually He led me to a better Way and I am still striving to get onto it more firmly.

When I relate to the worlds of men, it is almost always with some measure of God's view of it involved. This doesn't mean I am better. On the contrary, it has often been, at least as I see it, much worse. Help us all dear Lord!

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Aye, my friend, I have always been naive about many things, especially in the worlds of men. When I wanted to care about them and become part of them I do believe that God helped me not to get much more involved than I already was. Eventually He led me to a better Way and I am still striving to get onto it more firmly.

When I relate to the worlds of men, it is almost always with some measure of God's view of it involved. This doesn't mean I am better. On the contrary, it has often been, at least as I see it, much worse. Help us all dear Lord!
amen. Well, the help is going to arrive in the form of a bill, because of course it is the people who will pay for the lawsuit settlement, just like we already subsidize the NFL, whether we are fans or not, right. So then, we close schools and build new stadiums, lol.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
the lawsuit is the whole point, see, it is a way to get the Strangers of the world to pay twice, since a tax (like we have on gasoline, also heavily subsidized. by you.) is not as feasible. Any time you see something subsidized getting taxed, or suited? you, the public, are getting robbed, ok.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amen. Well, the help is going to arrive in the form of a bill, because of course it is the people who will pay for the lawsuit settlement, just like we already subsidize the NFL, whether we are fans or not, right. So then, we close schools and build new stadiums, lol.
I remember when I was a student in college, resenting the preferential treatment accorded some athletes who really were worse students than I was. [I did terribly in high school unless it was something I liked and most things on the agenda I did not like. I did better in the college the second time around (after 3 years of active military service), but my resentment of athletes receiving special treatment was even worse than at the beginning.]

Now, I no longer resent athletes as I realize better that many of them are not so different than me even though our talents are different.

Bailing out the NFL would be worse than bailing out an auto industry giant. I do recall when foreign cars in the United States were very much in the minority. GM, Ford and Chrysler were the giants with a couple of small ones like Studebaker and AMC hanging on... In spite of the bail out where are they now? How much of that taxpayer debt is helping us now?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Bailing out the NFL would be worse than bailing out an auto industry giant. I do recall when foreign cars in the United States were very much in the minority. GM, Ford and Chrysler were the giants with a couple of small ones like Studebaker and AMC hanging on... In spite of the bail out where are they now? How much of that taxpayer debt is helping us now?
yup. Well, the fix is already in lol, and Trump, the Bankruptcy King, is like the lead guy on this, hand-picked to turn public money into private money, his biggest talent imo. "Helping us" was just the sales pitch, the cover story.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yup. Well, the fix is already in lol, and Trump, the Bankruptcy King, is like the lead guy on this, hand-picked to turn public money into private money, his biggest talent imo. "Helping us" was just the sales pitch, the cover story.
What positive thing can we say about this?
:(:eek:o_O