First Amendment in Action

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you always disappoint

Your ideas are based on your CN and MSNBC phantom experience ......You must be hoot at work .....

Pity most of the posts agree .....

Now who's a disappointment?

Worked on that come back for a few hours?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your ideas are based on your CN and MSNBC phantom experience ......You must be hoot at work .....

Pity most of the posts agree .....

Now who's a disappointment?

Worked on that come back for a few hours?
Truth isn't based on popularity. And it's really sad that you think it is.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've worked politically with them ......I know them better than they know themselves ....
If one will believe a lie that one cannot truly even know what is a man or a woman . What on earth makes anyone think
THESE FOLKS have any reasoning even left to reason with . Just a friendly reminder .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is truth and you obviously lack the background to understand that .....
IF one rejects TRUTH , how then is the TRUTH IN THEM .
IF ONE rejects CHRIST , how then is the TRUTH IN THEM and how then will they discern truth .
IF ONE rejects the TRUTH OF GODS WORDS , HIS WORD , how then is the TRUTH in such a person .
IT IS NOT . they will follow the winds of vainity and at most have concepts about the TRUTH but never KNOWING THE TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've worked politically with them ......I know them better than they know themselves ....
Lets use an example to prove this .
Many on the liberal side support the idea that one can decide to be whatever gender they be .
A FULL grown man believeth himself to be a woman . WE KNOW ITS NOT TRUE . BUT TRY TELLING That to them .
THEY DONT even know themselves . They cannot even discern they were WHAT GOD ORGINALLY had made them IN THE WOMB .
YEAH , me thinks YOU DO know them better than they know themselves . FOr all they know is A LIE about themselves .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets use an example to prove this .
Many on the liberal side support the idea that one can decide to be whatever gender they be .
A FULL grown man believeth himself to be a woman . WE KNOW ITS NOT TRUE . BUT TRY TELLING That to them .
THEY DONT even know themselves . They cannot even discern they were WHAT GOD ORGINALLY had made them IN THE WOMB .
YEAH , me thinks YOU DO know them better than they know themselves . FOr all they know is A LIE about themselves .

I worked with Gabe Cazares (Clearwater Mayor) and Bob Beckwith (City Council) to prevent the Scientologists from getting a foothold in Florida. Courts in Canada declared the space cadets to be a Church and defeated the US cases against them.

Both staunch Democrats ..... I had access to the money laundering accounts and amounts being sent overseas, that the Scientologists were involved in.

Happy to work with them. (Democrats)

They knew I was a military brat and were convinced I would be left leaning. I kept reminding them that the Party had abandoned their core beliefs and I, in turn refused to go in their direction. My Dad was a staunch Democrat .....I actually asked how a Democrat could end up raising three absolute Conservatives ......His reply. "Each time a Democrat was elected I got a pay raise." My reply ....."It's too bad they want that money back."

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I worked with Gabe Cazares (Clearwater Mayor) and Bob Beckwith (City Council) to prevent the Scientologists from getting a foothold in Florida. Courts in Canada declared the space cadets to be a Church and defeated the US cases against them.

Both staunch Democrats ..... I had access to the money laundering accounts and amounts being sent overseas, that the Scientologists were involved in.

Happy to work with them. (Democrats)

They knew I was a military brat and were convinced I would be left leaning. I kept reminding them that the Party had abandoned their core beliefs and I, in turn refused to go in their direction. My Dad was a staunch Democrat .....I actually asked how a Democrat could end up raising three absolute Conservatives ......His reply. "Each time a Democrat was elected I got a pay raise." My reply ....."It's too bad they want that money back."
My grandpa was a stuanch liberal too . HIS VALUES were actually quite good .
He believed in helping any and all who needed help . BUT he was not about just giving out free stuff to those who WOULD NOT work
He also never supported this dire wicked lgbtq agenda . The true democratic party WAS TAKEN OVER from within .
SO TOO has the conversative party . ITS a mad house in these last days my friend . Evil men have risen up
and the vilest of men walk on all sides now . TIME FOR A RETURN to the BIBLICAL GOD , HIS DOCTRINE < HIS CHRIST .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My grandpa was a stuanch liberal too . HIS VALUES were actually quite good .
He believed in helping any and all who needed help . BUT he was not about just giving out free stuff to those who WOULD NOT work
He also never supported this dire wicked lgbtq agenda . The true democratic party WAS TAKEN OVER from within .
SO TOO has the conversative party . ITS a mad house in these last days my friend . Evil men have risen up
and the vilest of men walk on all sides now . TIME FOR A RETURN to the BIBLICAL GOD , HIS DOCTRINE < HIS CHRIST .

We were never raised in a manner that never dictated what political positions to take. Dad had gone to Korea and Viet Nam. His position as senior military was amazing to me. "Politicians start wars. They declare wars. They then need to get out of the way and let the military do what they do best, Break things and kill people."

He was far more conservative than he realized.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were never raised in a manner that never dictated what political positions to take. Dad had gone to Korea and Viet Nam. His position as senior military was amazing to me. "Politicians start wars. They declare wars. They then need to get out of the way and let the military do what they do best, Break things and kill people."

And today both parties , to some degree are for more dark liberal than they realize .
The dark agenda has crept into BOTH CAMPS . Its a bit more progressed on the left side
but the RIGHT is fast catching up .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Both parties are already well infected with a false love . that same love that is also unifying christendom and all false religoins .
IT cannot be stopped . BOTH SIDES SOLD OUT and both sides drink of its cup now .
GUESS who its number one enemy is ,
THEY BOTH HATE WITH A PASSION the FUNDAMENTAL NON CONFORMING BIBLICAL JESUS FOLLOWING LAMB .
THEY both HATE that kind of person . THEY BOTH DESPISE that kind of person .
AND believe me i know . cause both sides HATE ME . why cause i CORRECT THE EVIL OF BOTH SIDES .
I dont pick and choose the lesser of two evils , I CHOOSE NO EVIL . THEY HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE folks like me .
Sorry about writing the word hate so many times . BUT man am i hated . OH well , TIME FOR ME TO PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .
Cause I HAVE CHRIST , THUS I GOT ALL I NEED no matter what cometh agianstme . NOW YOU raise those hands and praise
the glorious LORD too my friend .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And today both parties , to some degree are for more dark liberal than they realize .
The dark agenda has crept into BOTH CAMPS . Its a bit more progressed on the left side
but the RIGHT is fast catching up .

Agree. Funny story. As Marketing Management, we were required to participate in speech therapy (Toastmasters) Public Speaking. I was divorced at the time .....That is the key ...One of our marketing accountants did a speech. She said she was a Military Brat as well. Officers daughter and because of that she was a liberal. On that day the criticism of the speech was our VP. He started "Ray!" "Sir!" "You are a military brat correct?" "Yes sir ...." "Why aren't you a liberal?" "My Dad worked for a living." "I think the two of you should start dating." "I'd kill her within a week."

The entire room burst out in laughter ......