First Brain Implant Announced _ Elon Musk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn't Josef Mengele(1911-1979) someone who also was involved in your abuses?
Yes, as I was born in 1972 and my main programmer, Michael Aquino, was a protege of Mengele. I have very distinct memories of having to stand at attention (as an adolescent) for long periods of time as this man is raging, yelling, waving his arms, pacing back and forth in front of me ....then he tossed hot coffee in my face, and I'd better not flinch. (Conditioning.)

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys have no clue what the mark of the beast is. You are busy looking for something physically in the news to fit your flawed doctrine on MOB. The mark of the beast will NOT be a physical mark, seal, or implant. They are SPIRITUAL mark to signify they are owned by Satan. To be part of His spiritual family. How? By believing a lie coming out of the mouths of false prophets and christs IN CHURCH.

Have you forgotten already that we, Elect, are merchants of God's Gospel? We went out to the world as buyers and sellers of God's Gospel for the past 2,000 years. But right before the Second Coming when Satan was loosened, he will be revealed through his false prophets and christs to spew his doctrines. This is where he wants people of the congregation to start buy and sell his doctrines, instead of Christ. In order to buy and sell satanic doctrine, they first need to take the mark of the beast. In other words, they are deceived thinking they are of God but become part of Satan's spiritual family.

Those who cannot or refuse to buy and sell satanic doctrine are the Elect because they are upheld to refuse to worship the beast, or receive his mark or paternal name. By the Spirit of God, the elect refuses to join that family, kinship or generation of evil. Selah! That is why the beast will cause EVERYONE in the congregation of God who has NOT YET SEALED by God to receive the mark as a judgment upon an unfaithful congregation.
The Late Pastor Arnold Murray of the Shepherd's chapel taught that the in the 1960's / 90's and of earlier the mark of the beast is spiritual, that it's in your mind. ......... And there are churches that teach that it is a literal mark on your skin - a tattoo of sorts............ I personally believe as some do, the mark coming from technology as Daniel wrote in the last days knowledge will increase as well as people moving to and fro.

The microchip implant makes more sense than anything I've heard in my years of existence. And it's not used as the MOB yet - that will not be initiated until the falling away and the revealing of the man of sin, the son of perdition takes place.

Christianity has quite a few different denominations because of of different beliefs in the meaning of scripture. You have voiced your opinion and it is appreciated Thank you

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The creepy Regina Dugan speaking from Facebook's Building 8 about brain-to-text.
Thank you
You're welcome.
I want to mention something about FB's "building 8" ...I find it ironic that they use this particular building and the number 8. The number 8 and the octagon are use by the elite cult in correlation to the antichrist (who they are working to bring forward). In my own abuse, they used octagons a lot. And even buildings designed by the elite cult, like the Al Aqsa Mosque, and the vatican, use the 8-sided octagon in their design.

Revelation 17:10-11
[10]And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Reactions: Sheila3

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome.
I want to mention something about FB's "building 8" ...I find it ironic that they use this particular building and the number 8. The number 8 and the octagon are use by the elite cult in correlation to the antichrist (who they are working to bring forward). In my own abuse, they used octagons a lot. And even buildings designed by the elite cult, like the Al Aqsa Mosque, and the vatican, use the 8-sided octagon in their design.

[10]And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
At the Temple Mount, beneath the Al Aqsa Mosque, satanic rituals are conducted. This is not just an islamic thing ...these are the elites from various nations converging on this location, as it is the place where their man will sit and declare himself as God.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. I personally believe as some do, the mark coming from technology as Daniel wrote in the last days knowledge will increase as well as people moving to and fro.
A spiritual mark is not "received in the right hand or forehead." The scriptures are clear ....it is a mark that one will receive willingly.

This is the word in the Greek that is translated "mark" in the book of Revelation.

Greek: χάραγμα
Transliteration: charagma
Pronunciation: khar'-ag-mah
Definition: From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching that is stamp (as a badge of servitude) or sculptured figure (statue): - graven mark.
KJV Usage: mark (8x), graven (1x).
Occurs: 9
In verses: 9

From the definition we see above, it will most definitely be a physical mark that can be seen ...a graven mark sounds an awful lot like a tattoo. We will see.

Reactions: Sheila3

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A spiritual mark is not "received in the right hand or forehead." The scriptures are clear ....it is a mark that one will receive willingly.

This is the word in the Greek that is translated "mark" in the book of Revelation.

Definition: From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching that is stamp (as a badge of servitude) or sculptured figure (statue): - graven mark.

From the definition we see above, it will most definitely be a physical mark that can be seen ...a graven mark sounds an awful lot like a tattoo. We will see.

Wrong. You need to find out what right hand ( and forehead) signify to God. Yes it’s a spiritual mark but it’s in the right hand means what? That’s why you need to look up in the Bible rather than assume God means physical right hand.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, as I was born in 1972 and my main programmer, Michael Aquino, was a protege of Mengele. I have very distinct memories of having to stand at attention (as an adolescent) for long periods of time as this man is raging, yelling, waving his arms, pacing back and forth in front of me ....then he tossed hot coffee in my face, and I'd better not flinch. (Conditioning.)
Aquino died by suicide,gunshot to the head,in December 2023.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. You need to find out what right hand ( and forehead) signify to God. Yes it’s a spiritual mark but it’s in the right hand means what? That’s why you need to look up in the Bible rather than assume God means physical right hand.
I disagree with you and agree with the scripture. There is zero indication that the right hand and forehead are symbolic. I'm not going to argue with you. I stated above the actual meaning of the word "mark" in the original Greek. It means an etching, scratch, or graven mark. I'm not budging on scriptural truth to explain it away and twist it to mean what it doesn't say.

Ignore....

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome.

Thank you - I've never heard that about the octagon sign and it's usage with elite cults something to consider.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh... but it will be you wait.
It's not anything evil.
I seriously doubt that it will come to much.

First it was SS numbers...then it was bar codes, then it was scan squares....now it's disabled people getting relief from disabilities.

None of these things are anything except technology. Not witchcraft or a sign of Satan.

It takes a special kind of mental illness to see these things as anything except for what they are. Just a clumsy attempt to be more efficient and help people.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well said and your point of view explained.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Technology can be used for good or bad. In this case, it's helping people with neurological conditions. I don't see that as being a bad thing.
Helping people is not a bad thing! Probably only those that can afford it will have access to it.

Being able to control any computerized system by thinking is taking it steps out of the medical field.

What will the future usage of the implant be?

This government has annoyingly for the past few decades going in the direction of a cashless society. The microchip plays a huge role, even now - what future implications can it bring about.

It's not about what has happened in the past or what is happening now but what will the future bring ???? As Paul said that day will not come until there come a falling away first and that man of sin be revealed the son of perdition - the man of sin hasn't been revealed yet but will be.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not anything evil.
I seriously doubt that it will come to much.

First it was SS numbers...then it was bar codes, then it was scan squares....now it's disabled people getting relief from disabilities.

None of these things are anything except technology. Not witchcraft or a sign of Satan.

It takes a special kind of mental illness to see these things as anything except for what they are. Just a clumsy attempt to be more efficient and help people.

It's more than disabled people getting relief from their disabilities and I'm quite sure that it is only those that can afford the neural device....... It is also the ability for humans to have access and control any computerized, whether it be your computer, your cell phone, appliances, automobile, the human brain connected directly to computers and not just for medical purposes.

This Technology has indeed been around a few decades but it is the first that has the capability of linking a human to all computer systems..... And that old saying Rome wasn't building a day. And Daniels chapter 12 it tells us that knowledge will increase in the last days as well as people running to and fro. Prophecy is spread out over thousands of years and it has to have a start somewhere and all things have to be played out. If the microchip will initiate the mark of the beast and is what prophecy was speaking of it had to have a start which would have been whatever human first came up with the idea of a computer. And as time went on and technology increase the usage went further and further. And I say if simply because it's my belief that it is but not something that can be proven as fact.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This neuralink implant assists a person in accessing a cell phone or computer which then does something else. It's not all that.

A cochlear implant is amazing technology. A neighbor went deaf for over 25 years. Couldn't hear his wife...and yet the thing he said that he missed the most was music.

Sure it's a big electronic button with wires sticking out his noggin....but he can hear. And he really enjoys it. He's old and retired....and now listens to music.

I don't see this as anything evil.
Only those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit label good things as evil.
You say "only those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit labels good things as evil."
Wow!

So what you're saying is good things **can't or won't** be used for evil?

What you saying it is good for a human to have be able to control any computer, any computerized device - cell phone, computer, automobile, appliances, etc with their thoughts....... That is not for medical purposes.

To each his own...... but to say only those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit see good as evil. Can one see the future and know the future events, the future usage of what one has determined to be good right now. If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light (appearing to be good) since he is considered god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV) he can use any of his devices temporarily for the appearance of good.

Thank you for your comment

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say "only those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit labels good things as evil."
Wow!

So what you're saying is good things **can't or won't** be used for evil?

What you saying it is good for a human to have be able to control any computer, any computerized device - cell phone, computer, automobile, appliances, etc with their thoughts....... That is not for medical purposes.

To each his own...... but to say only those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit see good as evil. Can one see the future and know the future events, the future usage of what one has determined to be good right now. If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light (appearing to be good) since he is considered god of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV) he can use any of his devices temporarily for the appearance of good.

Thank you for your comment
A knife is not inherently evil.

It can be used for evil purposes but it's the person who uses it for evil that makes it evil.

A knife in the hands of a criminal is a horrible thing....he uses it to threaten, intimidate, or kill. A knife in the hands of a chef is something good as he makes all kinds of good things to eat.

And so....

There's no evil here. It's a tool...it's a human, machine interface. Needs Bluetooth technology to interface with computers. No Bluetooth and no access.

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It can be used for evil purposes but it's the person who uses it for evil that makes it evil.

A knife in the hands of a criminal is a horrible thing....he uses it to threaten, intimidate, or kill. A knife in the hands of a chef is something good as he makes all kinds of good things to eat.

And so....

There's no evil here. It's a tool...it's a human, machine interface. Needs Bluetooth technology to interface with computers. No Bluetooth and no access.

And so....

As you indicated a knife isn't evil but it can be used for evil intentions - which is a good example of my reply to you.

Whether or not you see it or accept it - microchipping or those neurolink implants which are connected to computerized systems, systems not used for medical purposes, can be used for evil in the future. And one cannot say as an absolute that it will not.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree with you and agree with the scripture. There is zero indication that the right hand and forehead are symbolic. I'm not going to argue with you. I stated above the actual meaning of the word "mark" in the original Greek. It means an etching, scratch, or graven mark. I'm not budging on scriptural truth to explain it away and twist it to mean what it doesn't say.

If your insisted on literal mark of the beast then you must believe in a literal beast with two horns coming out of Earth and his physical craved image will literally talk, or even meet woman out there in space, etc. No, the book of revelation is symbolic book that only can be understood spiritual discerned.

Ignore....

Of course you ignore the truth…

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you indicated a knife isn't evil but it can be used for evil intentions - which is a good example of my reply to you.

Whether or not you see it or accept it - microchipping or those neurolink implants which are connected to computerized systems, systems not used for medical purposes, can be used for evil in the future. And one cannot say as an absolute that it will not.
Ok...but it's currently not the focus! Just like a knife isn't the evil but the man using it.

Now what is truly scary is this story here:

Sure, it was used to stop a cyber attack...but....it was done by a highly politicized agency. And the restraint of not attacking political opponents is not guaranteed at all. In fact it's highly likely to be utilized against political opponents whether desired or not. And that is really a problem. It was done without permission of the owners of the servers. That's a problem!

Look,
Propaganda is what is driving most of our "problems" today by instilling fear, mistrust or hate into the consumers. The average person in the USA, Canada, or Mexico or even most of Europe dont have the ability to distinguish between news and propaganda.

Facts matter....what "could happen" doesn't.

I'm currently not an "enemy of the state" because I am A-Political. I don't think that political parties or politicians are the solution to our problems or ever will be.