First Brain Implant Announced _ Elon Musk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, this is only the first publicly announced brain implant. They've been using this technology for decades on MK Ultra victims. This is absolutely horrible!! :(

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Technology can be used for good or bad. In this case, it's helping people with neurological conditions. I don't see that as being a bad thing.

Reactions: Marty fox

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how they sell it .... it's not what you think. How do you think the antichrist gains the trust and worship of the masses? He will "conquer with peace" like the scripture says. A snake in fuzzy clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see that as being a bad thing.
It's a bad thing when they used MK victims like myself to develop this technology. I and others endured horrific trauma and pain for the development of this. Their intentions for using this on us was evil ...nothing good about it. This will lead the way to much more sinister uses than what they are presenting it for.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you think the antichrist gains the trust and worship of the masses?

I'm well aware of how technology can and will be misused, but you're conflating the mark with this implant. By that logic, we shouldn't use computers since they also contain chips that will be ultimately used in the development of the MOB.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm well aware of how technology can and will be misused, but you're conflating the mark with this implant. By that logic, we shouldn't use computers since they also contain chips that will be ultimately used in the development of the MOB.
Go back and read my posts.

Nowhere did I mention the mark of the beast.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go back and read my posts.

Nowhere did I mention the mark of the beast.
You may be too emotionally involved to make a rational judgment about this. J. has a point, that implants can be used positively, and not sadistically.

However, this may be one more sign that the technology is being created that will be used to control the masses by tyrannical governments. It's not just coming. It's already here.

I would particularly be concerned with digital currency when controlled by a Central Bank. It's like giving up control of your money to the government, or even worse, to the Beast!

However, as long as technology is being used responsibly, and liberty is being safeguarded, we shouldn't be overly concerned. It is Sin we have to fear, and not Technology.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be too emotionally involved to make a rational judgment about this. J. has a point, that implants can be used positively, and not sadistically.
How many times do we need to be fed these lines before we learn? I mean, we just came through 4 years of lies about the jab which was supposed to save lives ....when in actuality, it has injured and killed thousands (or more), and we will continue to see the snowball effects of that. (And that was their original intent ...not to save lives, but to end lives.)

I'm not "too emotionally involved." What we need is the truth about the origins of these technologies. How can a luciferian system and their technologies (which were first developed and used in horrific ways on myself and other MK survivors) be anything but evil? They always present as innocent and good. They don't care about truly helping folks ... it's just a foot in the door..

I didn't say this is the mark of the beast, but they are moving society in that direction.

And I'm baffled by the disregard of the testimonies of MK victims as to how these technologies were created. I recently met another survivor who was used in experiments for the development of this technology, as I was.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's how they sell it .... it's not what you think. How do you think the antichrist gains the trust and worship of the masses? He will "conquer with peace" like the scripture says. A snake is fuzzy clothing.

Agree…. WHY, Background, Intent.

Certainly God created manKIND with natural curiosity instincts.

God, (all-knowing), knew curiosity leads to Discoveries.

God, created, made, provided numerous things for manKIND to Discover and;
USE FOR GOOD, for THE BENEFIT of manKIND…

For everything that IS GOOD and BENEFICIAL, there is without doubt a FLIP SIDE, for men to USE what was INTENDED for Good, to INSTEAD be USED:
For Greed, Control, Oppression and Demise.

Technology under the wide umbrella of SCIENCE absolutely can be used FOR GOOD, and PROMOTED as GOOD, and be True.

It can ALSO be used by unscrupulous, wicked men for nefarious and utterly intended corruption.

The whole World is at an out of control cross-roads.
Few are Standing with-IN the Lord God…and the Majority are Standing with the promotion, advocation, soliciting and demanding all stand with them or be subject to their wicked schemes.

It’s trying times, yet well within Prophetic teaching to expect men of the world to cause tribulations against manKind.

The PLAN-demic 24-7 World Wide fear mongering, and the “magical appearing” SHOT, “if you want one,” and the TEMPTATION, “it’s FREE”….quickly turned to “STIFF threats”, “STIFF actions”….Against “anyone” not wanting a FREE MAGICAL CONCOCTION of POISON and SYNTHETICS pumped into their body.

Individuals have to choose their own STANDING.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Microchip in the brain

Microchipping in the hand

Revelation 13:16-17 ???
I will say this...
Although this is not the MOB, it is definitely getting us closer and closer. The jab wasn't/isn't the MOB either, but it accomplished a few things .... obviously, population reduction. But also, they found out how easily the masses worldwide can be duped into believing a lie and how easily they can be persuaded into doing something they don't like in order to be able to buy and sell. Think about it. The world is primed and ready for the MOB. They just need to move their chess pieces into place.

The mark will be received in the right hand or the forehead. All that is left is for the antichrist to be revealed, worship be required, and thus, receiving his mark. I believe the mark will contain digitized DNA of the beast. That is my opinion. And I believe there will be a visible mark identifying those who receive the mark and who worship the beast.

There are all sorts of puzzle pieces to consider. Microsoft, Google/YouTube, Facebook, etc ..... they're all in on the game.

The creepy Regina Dugan speaking from Facebook's Building 8 about brain-to-text.

Reactions: Sheila3

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Sheila3 Don't be shocked by the amount of people who don't see what you see coming... that's how it will be more and more. And we will see the love of many grow colder and colder. Don't be surprised.

Reactions: Sheila3

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This neuralink implant assists a person in accessing a cell phone or computer which then does something else. It's not all that.

A cochlear implant is amazing technology. A neighbor went deaf for over 25 years. Couldn't hear his wife...and yet the thing he said that he missed the most was music.

Sure it's a big electronic button with wires sticking out his noggin....but he can hear. And he really enjoys it. He's old and retired....and now listens to music.

I don't see this as anything evil.
Only those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit label good things as evil.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys have no clue what the mark of the beast is. You are busy looking for something physically in the news to fit your flawed doctrine on MOB. The mark of the beast will NOT be a physical mark, seal, or implant. They are SPIRITUAL mark to signify they are owned by Satan. To be part of His spiritual family. How? By believing a lie coming out of the mouths of false prophets and christs IN CHURCH.

Have you forgotten already that we, Elect, are merchants of God's Gospel? We went out to the world as buyers and sellers of God's Gospel for the past 2,000 years. But right before the Second Coming when Satan was loosened, he will be revealed through his false prophets and christs to spew his doctrines. This is where he wants people of the congregation to start buy and sell his doctrines, instead of Christ. In order to buy and sell satanic doctrine, they first need to take the mark of the beast. In other words, they are deceived thinking they are of God but become part of Satan's spiritual family.

Those who cannot or refuse to buy and sell satanic doctrine are the Elect because they are upheld to refuse to worship the beast, or receive his mark or paternal name. By the Spirit of God, the elect refuses to join that family, kinship or generation of evil. Selah! That is why the beast will cause EVERYONE in the congregation of God who has NOT YET SEALED by God to receive the mark as a judgment upon an unfaithful congregation.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a bad thing when they used MK victims like myself to develop this technology. I and others endured horrific trauma and pain for the development of this. Their intentions for using this on us was evil ...nothing good about it. This will lead the way to much more sinister uses than what they are presenting it for.
Wasn't Josef Mengele(1911-1979) someone who also was involved in your abuses?

Reactions: TLHKAJ