Five things about you ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
1. I like to dirtbike (CR 500) specializing in hillclimb and trails2. I brew my own beer - have been making mostly porters and stouts lately3. I like to target shoot and reload for accuracy4. I like to watch boxing and UFC5. I also love when God gives me revelations, I just wonder why I tear up like a sissy when He gives them to me.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
1. I do not go to church because of apostasy as the Lord led me out2. I have been receiving prophetic dreams of my future sins and things to come for me to know since I was a tot as majority has come true as of now, recent dreams are coming true faster. 3. I am living an American nightmare where my rights to privacy does not exist; the means for which man cannot believe for it belongs in the X-Files. *wish I was dead but the Lord shall help me walk through this valley of death4. The Lord delivered me from religious bondages to rest in Him and His promises to me.5. The Lord delivered me from living in sin as prophesied from when I was a tot! Praise Him!

Christ’s Disciple

Dec 8, 2007
1. I love getting up to seek God.2. I love shooting and I love dirt biking.
smile.gif
3. I love my xbox 360.4. I don't like it when my brother messes with me just to awaken me from my sleep.
tongue.gif
5. I want to serve God everyday to my fullest extent.
smile.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Your all so boring ha just kidding1. I can be silent in 32 different languauges2. i believe everything is made in China3. Ive known christ my whole life but only he knows how long he's known me4. I'm addicted to skittles and skittles and on some days even skittles4 1/2 I have heard God talk to me 3 different times. and have gotten 4 other messages from him in a variety of ways.5. Gods personal motto for me is obvious- lets go fishing5. my 3 pet peeves are racist, hannah Montana and saturday cartoons51/2- I'm actually on number 7 right nowNot quite as scary or religous as pariahs but not half that bad
smile.gif
your brother in christRyan Fitz

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
1. After taking a break for awhile, I've decided to come back to this site. (did you miss me?
wink.gif
) 2. I gave my life to Christ 15 years ago and by the grace of God, he led me to His Chuch and I've been Catholic for two glorious years. 3. I am happily married with 5 children who make me laugh & bring me joy every single day. 4. I am a marathon runner. My winter running schedule is 8 miles every other day without fail, unless the temp. dips below zero. 5. My friends would describe me as: energetic, cheerful, quick to laugh, and perpetually 10 minutes late. God Bless!

smallvoice

Sep 11, 2007
umm..a plain Jane with middle aged spread is melove the countryside, hate the cityenjoy a range of music from Classical to Pop to Rock. Fav group is Pink Floyd.my daily prayer is that the Lord would return SOON and bring the sufferings and cruelties of this world to an endthink dogs is nicer than (most) people

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
1. I love the Lord, I'm nothing without Him.2. I'm happily married to my rocket man.3. I love the church, which I attend regularly- I mean, I love our Pastor and people in GOD's church.4. I practise martial arts.5.I love to help/support those people who want to be helped and who also want to help themselves. God Bless,Thunder1

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
1.I'm as old as dirt but look about 30 (31 years ago)2.I'm a portrait artist, a wife, Mom of 2, and Grandmother of 6. I love to garden (or used to before spending so much time on His Word :study:) and I am not the greatest cook or housekeeper in the world and truly don't care....life is too short for that.3.I'm reclusive...I love people but not crowds.4.I believe in our Father and His Son. :shepard: I believe in the joy of grandchildren, dogs and lots and lots of really good, dark, creamy chocolate. I believe in laughter, country music, some opera, the bravery of our soldiers, great movies (Steel Magnolias, To Kill a Mockingbird, Last of the Mohicans and Narnia). I love spooky stories, especially by Dean Koontz (Stephen King has gone off the deep end and is really crass). 5.I detest lies, egotistical and arrogant people, perverted behavior, rudeness, corruption, CNN, terrorists, the Clinton's, crooked politicians (oh, I already said that), loud rap music, young men with pants hanging to their knees with their behinds showing, young women with everything exposed except their dignity, children being mistreated, high gas and food prices and most of all....I detest false preachers and teachers that are leading wonderful souls away from our Father. :naughty:.......Whirlwind

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
1. I grew up in a religious home and was religious my whole life, but I became a Follower of Christ (Christian) about 6 months ago.2. I am 16 yrs old, the oldest of 5. I'm from the Great State of Texas!!3. I go to an Episcopalion School, I consider myself non-denominational. At school I am surrounded by kids that treat Christianity like a joke and single out and moch devoted and open christians.4. I love to laugh, and love to make people laugh even more! I once considered a career in comedy but then I realized that I consider myself much funnier than I actually am.
rolleyes.gif
I now want to go to seminary school, than once I graduate I want to do missionary work in countries where christians are heavily persecuted so that I may help fellow believers in anyway possible, then I want to come back to the states after about a decade and settle down here with a bible based church and preach their while awaiting christ's glorious return!!5. My favorite sport is tennis, my favorite drink is Dr Pepper, my favorite food is enchiladas, and I love to read my bible and study with fellow believers.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(followerofchrist;31799)
4. I love to laugh, and love to make people laugh even more! I once considered a career in comedy but then I realized that I consider myself much funnier than I actually am.
rolleyes.gif

Now that was funny!
biggrin.gif
...Whirlwind

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
1. I love discussing the Bible; especially things deeper than the surface; always looking for new "jewels".2. I love to share the Lord through singing and writing songs, and giving testimony;being an encourager and listener.3. I love to read; particularly the Bible or anything that helps me grow as a believer.4. I love the children I teach because they make me laugh everyday and I can be silly at times with them. It's a fun job.5. I love my family and friends; husband of 20 years, 2 daughters, 17 & 13

waynemlj

Feb 8, 2008
1) I am a born-again Christian (35 years).2) I have been married to a wonderful wife for 45 years.3) I am a father and grandfather.4) I enjoy following the Detroit Lions and Tigers.5) I'm a retired English Teacher.

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
Hello. I am a 1. 23 yr old college student from Seattle.2. I like music and playing the piano.3. I love the Lord with all of my heart and will follow Him until the end.4. I really like to talk to people and smile with them.5. I am working on faith, trust, wisdom, hope, joy and PATIENCE!6. (hehe) I am very open and like to find God's goodness in all situations.thanks...

Inhishands

Feb 21, 2008
1. I love God , can't live without him2. Love my family very much.3. Work for my God in church and out.4. Love my computer5. Love to talk.

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
1. im sarcastic but love to laugh2. im 29 and married with two boys 3,83. Pride and prejudice is my favorite movie4. Im always looking for ways to be inspired 5. I love to sing but have terrible stage fright6. im a waitress so I can stay home with my boys in the day time7. Im long winded :angel9:

DONNIE

Jan 29, 2008
1. I love my wife of 24 years2. Have no kids by choice (too late now)3. Love cats/ dislike (ok, hate) dogs4. New fan of Christian rock5. Overjoyed at my thirst for the word (newby as of 12/26/07)