You can stay with the foolish or you can join us under GOD in Genesis, under the Rainbow of Promise
and
The rainbow is observable science, indeed.
A projector without a screen would be pointless. The rainbow (the projector) is always there but you cannot see it unless it rains (the screen).
You can see the rainbow when the sprinkler is watering your lawn because there's water in the air. It's in 3D also. No matter which way you turn, the rainbow is always visible as long as you have a mist of water to provide the screen.
..... - source
BLB
And
I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. (Genesis 9:15)
A rainbow is a reminder of God's promise to never flood the earth again as in the time of Noah. It's a great comfort to know that when it rains and I see a rainbow, another flesh-destroying flood is not forthcoming.
God's word is awesome!
And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, And I, behold,
I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. And
I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said,
This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of
a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the
bow shall be seen in the cloud: And
I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And
the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember
the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah,
This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. - Genesis 9:8-17
The Firmament Has Windows
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and
the windows of heaven were opened. - Gen. 7:11
The fountains also of the deep and
the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; - Gen. 8:2
Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make
windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof. - 2 Kin. 7:2
And that lord answered the man of God, and said, Now, behold, if the LORD should make
windows in heaven, might such a thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof. - 2 Kin. 7:19
And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for
the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. - Isa 24:18
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you
the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. - Mal. 3:10
![POST CB 11 The Firmament Has Windows [Enoch].jpg POST CB 11 The Firmament Has Windows [Enoch].jpg](https://www.christianityboard.com/data/attachments/115/115262-bc0ac70d2fd0a95a629be5cc0722b78c.jpg)