Fly Fishing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Hey everyone, I am an avid fly fisherman and fly tier. Is there anyone here interested in either?

If so would love to discuss different fishing adventures and bug tying methods and materials with you.

aussie

Feb 3, 2013
I greatly enjoy fly fishing, and we have some great places to fly-fish, but my current involvement with lawn bowls does not allow the time to follow the desires.

country_lad

Jan 27, 2008
Canada
I love fly fishing and fly tying... very relaxing. As I type this I have my vice set up beside me with a half finished mayfly in it :)

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Glad to see a couple of fellow bug slingers. I recently purchased a large roll top desk and will be transferring my fly tying materials and tools over soon. I agree CL tying is very relaxing. What are your favorite online resources?

Aussie, do you fresh water or salt water fly fish?

country_lad

Jan 27, 2008
Canada
I get most of my info from the older gentleman who I get my supplies from, he is retired and runs a small shop from his house. Alot of the time I will make up my versions of flies but I do enjoy watching youtube video's, there are some amazing fly tying skills on there