Follow The Science

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started a thread about what I heard Sunday on Moody Radio. That subject was regarding knowledge. Another profound point the host made was the rock of our faith being such a firm foundation.

By contrast, many deluded in our secular world embrace the adage that they 'follow the science.' Yet, they are oblivious to how much science changes, an admission and undeniable fact during the handling of the pandemic. The administrators were 'following the science' and also wrong every step of the way - as the 'science changed' How COVID-19 has changed the culture of science (acs.org). @2ndRateMind, consider this:
  1. If social distancing works, why the mask?
  2. If the mask works, why socially distance?
  3. If both work, then why the vaccine?
  4. If the vaccine works, why are manufacturers excempt from liability?
In addition, one must note they started off telling us it was not transmissible to humans. Then to wear gloves; that masks were not necessary. Then both were. Then only masks.

The measurable started off using deaths. Then the standard of what constituted death from the CCP virus changed. People who died from gunshots, drowning and car accidents - but were infected with the CCP virus - where deemed to have died from the CCP virus.

Then because the falsely generated numbers were not alarming enough they changed the metric to infection rates. Orange peels and other fruit were sent to labs and deemed infected. Some labs generated 100% positive test results.

It escaped few people's attention that the total death rate did not increase from past years. From U.S. Death Rate 1950-2022 | MacroTrends. See attached. Thoughts?

Praise God for being our rock, the firm foundation upon which we can rely!

Attachments

• US mortality.JPG
    US mortality.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advice is FOLLOW THE LAMB . Science aint my god , nor my hope .
Follow the glorious Lamb for in the end a lamb has a wonderful home awaiting it .
But beware of science so called . Let us pick up those bibles and feast daily on them .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say to people like @2ndRateMind that I do not have enough faith to be an atheist. His idol of science must cause him cognitive dissonance when confronted with such a recent and public shaming of its obvious weakness, succumbing to the whims of the people, which makes it look an awful lot like politics.

Justbobg

Oct 4, 2022
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I say to people like @2ndRateMind that I do not have enough faith to be an atheist. His idol of science must cause him cognitive dissonance when confronted with such a recent and public shaming of its obvious weakness, succumbing to the whims of the people, which makes it look an awful lot like politics.
I don’t have enough faith to be an atheist. I’m still smiling .

Reactions: Wrangler

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started a thread about what I heard Sunday on Moody Radio. That subject was regarding knowledge. Another profound point the host made was the rock of our faith being such a firm foundation.

Hello Wrangler, I like to listen to public radio stations Moody is one of them. You quoted a point the host made being "was the rock of our faith being such a firm foundation." With that said, yes it is primary for a Christian to be standing confident in ones faith standing on a firm foundation which is of course the Lord. It is a great thing to know that God does truly love you and care about you, hears your prayers and desires to have a relationship in which betters ones life in a new way which is by the Spirit. Communion as they say is highly important which leads to being able to also commune with others.
By contrast, many deluded in our secular world embrace the adage that they 'follow the science.' Yet, they are oblivious to how much science changes, an admission and undeniable fact during the handling of the pandemic. The administrators were 'following the science' and also wrong every step of the way - as the 'science changed' How COVID-19 has changed the culture of science (acs.org). @2ndRateMind, consider this:

When it comes to world at large in the case of Covid-19, there was a few times I though perhaps I had contracted it but it was just my high anxiety and what everyone was saying about it and ya-ya. However never got it personally but many people did working at the nursing home apparently that I was working as a dishwasher at the time. When it comes to Science, though it's
noun

1. the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

That is all it is, science is what it is, and I believe even evolution can play a part in it personally but it doesn't bother me personally some people wore a mask all the time, but really most of us kept it down when we wanted working in the kitchen, which of course when cooking over food its good to wear gloves and use clean silverware.

1. If social distancing works, why the mask?
  2. If the mask works, why socially distance?
  3. If both work, then why the vaccine?
  4. If the vaccine works, why are manufacturers excempt from liability?

Make a choice is what comes to mind here.

In addition, one must note they started off telling us it was not transmissible to humans. Then to wear gloves; that masks were not necessary. Then both were. Then only masks.

Yes. It was just dependent of company choice, for atleast 2 years I was wearing a mask I suppose. It never bothered me either way working at the Sock factory at that time, the company decided to make a million and send them over to tenessee.

The measurable started off using deaths. Then the standard of what constituted death from the CCP virus changed. People who died from gunshots, drowning and car accidents - but were infected with the CCP virus - where deemed to have died from the CCP virus.

Death it happens. It's sad, but life doesn't stop here.

Then because the falsely generated numbers were not alarming enough they changed the metric to infection rates. Orange peels and other fruit were sent to labs and deemed infected. Some labs generated 100% positive test results.

Oh I am sure through out many decades of our own lives, so many scares have happened and people who are very anxious were even more anxious with all the talk about covid, they never stopped talking about it. There was a time I remember when they talked alot about anthrax coming into the mail system.

It escaped few people's attention that the total death rate did not increase from past years. From U.S. Death Rate 1950-2022 | MacroTrends. See attached. Thoughts?

People tend to die from many things, could be as simple as dying from choking on something that wasn't chewed properly, or that person did not have the proper muscles to even have something that could choke them, or a bag a child got of hold of and they pass away.

Praise God for being our rock, the firm foundation upon which we can rely!

Yes, amen.