Food Staples During Bidenomics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's face it times are tough. And I used to be able to survive in a healthy way on what I can't survive on now. I found a few staples for people that can't really prepare food too well.

Frozen burritos $1.25 per meal
TV dinners $4.00 per meal (for the not so processed Marie Calander meals. Has vegetables in it)
Corn Flakes or Bran Flakes with Whole Vitamin D Milk ~$0.50 per meal (good for older people and helps keep healthy bones)
Top Ramen ~$0.35 per meal (broth nutrition only, so I don't eat it too much)
Deli Sandwiches [email protected] per meal (Ham slices are best and from a roast and does not come with added ingredients to keep the meat together like chicken and turkey)
Canned chili ~$1.50 per meal (the tomato is a good diversity of nutrition but lintels are not good for people with stomach problems)
Canned Soup ~$250 per meal (Good nutrition and vegetables included like potatoes which have good potassium and magnesium for proper hydration)

Let me know if there is any other staples you can get that don't require a lot of preparation.

I have a strange reactive hypoglycemia, so fruits are off my diet.

Reactions: DuckieLady

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also I recently developed a seafood allergy so I can't eat any of it without getting super ill.

But canned tuna is high in protein and not a bad staple.

I am not a health nut and do not buy into that type of dialogue. As I believe God will preserve our lives if we trying. I do not need to go all out crazy trying to preserve my life. God will heal me and preserve my life if my faith is right.

But I do believe in some precautions, like going light on the potato chips as the oil content might clog arteries. And eating too much smoked meats can increase risks of cancer.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My goodness, I miss these prices.

Here, a good can of soup is about $4.75. Milk is $5.09. Cereal isn't too bad.

• Wow
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My goodness, I miss these prices.

Here, a good can of soup is about $4.75. Milk is $5.09. Cereal isn't too bad.
Wow, ya that sounds like it is about double the price here almost. Hopefully the pay is better than here?

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, ya that sounds like it is about double the price here almost. Hopefully the pay is better than here?
Minimum wage is a little over $7.25 here. Last I checked. Having said that, my boss took pretty good care of me. We do pretty well.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Minimum wage is a little over $7.25 here. Last I checked. Having said that, my boss took pretty good care of me. We do pretty well.
Wow, glad you're doing well. That sounds like European countries I've heard of. I have a friend from Europe and he reports similar prices.