Foods that you might have to be forgiven for.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
What are some foods you enjoy that probably are a sin in God's eyes... haha... not really but you get what I'm saying...

For instance....
tostitos-dip-salsa-con-queso.gif

hahahahahhahahahahha

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Papa Johns Pizza!

theworks.th.jpg

Sara Lee Donuts!

poster49336028pg3.jpg

Yikes! Two tickets to AnyTime Fitness please!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pickled pigs feet.......certainly a crime against nature....possibly a crime against humanity

Reactions: pilgrimjo

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
popcorn with oodles of butter..(the popcorn is good and full of niacin..but it's that dairy product..not good)..

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I love peppers and hot sauce. This is one of the best, and I do honestly believe it will require repenting.

habanerohotsaucefromhell.jpg

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love peppers and hot sauce. This is one of the best, and I do honestly believe it will require repenting.

habanerohotsaucefromhell.jpg

hot sauce on popcorn is good too

"A Women Scorned" is good hot sauce, too

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
At least the foods many here have to be forgiven for are good for you.... e.g. hot stuff. I think I have to be forgiven more for eating any sort of processed foods; and for snack foods I tend to go a little more than I should on the carbs meaning chips (at least they are potatoes vegetable oil and salt usually).

I switched from margarine back to butter so that's a smart move. Also, if I could afford it, I would like to eat more steak instead of junk meat or carb-like dinners (if I could afford it).

The other night I grilled a big, thick juicy steak and had buttered frozen vegetables heated up ---- one of my favorite meals and I was not hungry to snack like other nights. This is why we are all getting fatter --- the food quality is not there and the body wants more nutrients while the very things you should have that curbs the appetite, e.g. eggs, meat, butter, etc they tell you to stay away from in favor of something processed (sounds like a conspiracy?)

I take many vitamins, though so I don't want to sound overly hungry. :lol: I just have a good appetite for EVERYTHING.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I love lobster and crab (both bad for you since they're shellfish scavengers).

I understand about the lack of nutrients thing. No way to compare a garden ripe tomato with a hot-house one. I've been hungry since my sister went on a diet, and I left Spain.