Foods that you might have to be forgiven for.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
In my days I have traveled a wee bit and have sampled local quinine from around the world. Some of more notable pallet choices I've made (endured):

Snake
Catfish
Lobster
Crawdads
Slime Eels
River Eels
Shark
Swordfish
Squid Eyeballs
Dog
Iguanna
Dandylion
Alligator
Venison
Buffalo
Antelope
Monkey Brains (yuck!)
Grasshopper

Sounds yummy, huh?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
At home and abroad...

Grass hopper
Green beetles
Cane worms
Cicada
River Eel
Sea eggs [Kina]
Rotten corn [a delicacy in some places]
Wild boar
Horse
Goat
Qual's eggs
Huhu grubs
Shark

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
In my days I have traveled a wee bit and have sampled local quinine from around the world. Some of more notable pallet choices I've made (endured):

Snake
Catfish
Lobster
Crawdads
Slime Eels
River Eels
Shark
Swordfish
Squid Eyeballs
Dog
Iguanna
Dandylion
Alligator
Venison
Buffalo
Antelope
Monkey Brains (yuck!)
Grasshopper

Sounds yummy, huh?

Believe it or not, grasshoppers (locusts) are Kosher; that's what John the Baptist ate with honey. So is buffalo and venison (deer), they graze. Dandylions are a plant, most likely OK (depends on what they're with).

If an animal doesn't part the hoof, and eats grains of the earth, then it's good for us. The reason why we are to eat only fish with scales is because other seafood that doesn't are usually scavengers.

In Germany a friend I went TDY with got me to sample a couple of things before he'd tell what they were. Wound up being blood sausage and horse sausage. Blood sausage (dried cow's blood) is a big no, no. Horses graze, and don't part the hoof, so they're OK to eat believe it or not (but I can't stand to eat it). Lot of German's love horse meat though (Yuch!).

I'm sure I've probably eaten a bit a rat meat on a stick in southeast Asia (haunts me).

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
For main course, prime rib and 2 lbs of crab legs.
For dessert, dark chocolate silk pie ( the entire thing)
for a sit around the home non-sweet snack, tgi Fridays loaded potato skins.
for a sit around sweet snack, chocolate covered gummy bears.