For Discussion Purposes, Let's Fast Foreward To The Future To The Middle Of The Tribulation Period.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
For discussion purposes, let's fast foreward to the future to the middle of the Tribulation period. The AC has already entered the temple and descecrated it. The concetration camps have already been set up and millions of Christians have been rounded up from the large cities and executed.

I have two questions:

1. If you had access to this forum, what subjects would you be discussing?
2. The authorities hadn't located you yet, what would you be doing till they rounded you up?

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
First I would post a subject about the Rapture, Oops......... Guess you folks was right about that.

Next I would be taking it easy, and laughing at what a failure the devil is.

As for being rounded up? Not a issue.

2Th 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.
2Th 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

They are not going to "Round me up" for long.

lecoop

May 21, 2008
For discussion purposes, let's fast foreward to the future to the middle of the Tribulation period. The AC has already entered the temple and descecrated it. The concetration camps have already been set up and millions of Christians have been rounded up from the large cities and executed.

I have two questions:

2. The authorities hadn't located you yet, what would you be doing till they rounded you up?

For this scenario (assuming it is true), I would HAVE TO BE a new Christian, and MISSED the first load, meaning, I was left behind. To fit your scenario, millions turned to Jesus when they realized that they were left behind. I am not sure I would BE online, for that would be ONE WAY to get caught. I would probably be heading for some wilderness area. I lived in Idaho for a while, and there is a lot of wilderness there. i would know that I had only 1260 days to stay alive, until it would be over.

Coop.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
If I was a new Christian during the mid point of the Tribulation, I would probably be running from all the Nephilim walking around. And trying to avoid the ones that are cannibals, like the ones that were in the OT. :lol:

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
If I was a new Christian during the mid point of the Tribulation, I would probably be running from all the Nephilim walking around. And trying to avoid the ones that are cannibals, like the ones that were in the OT

Well, that left some visuals after reading it.............. Should be a movie...........Left behind, and on the menu.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
This one will be better than the one Kirk Cameron put together. The AC won't have a Russian accent in this one and we'll actually have UFOs in this one. :lol:

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm guessing I probably wouldn't be too worried about having access to the internet at the time... but if I did have access and was able to freely visit this site, I'm sure there would be some kind of discussion on what was next in the anti-christs agenda and how we can survive and warn others.  I would probably be in hiding, as i'm sure many christians will be. I'd like to think I would be doing something to help other christians, and in some way witnessing to those who were not christians. This is all assuming of course that I missed the rapture because I didn't truly believe in my heart that Jesus is my Lord and Savior.... otherwise I'd have been raptured of this rock and safe and sound during the 7 year trib  :D 

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada

I have two questions:

It is a hard question to answer Guy , because I do not expect to be here.

However , If I have mis-understood the rapture timing and I am still here I do know one thing for sure.

The wrath of the Lord during the tribulation is for the followers of the beast. Not the Christian Church.

I take great comfort in that.

Martin W.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
All you guys that believe in Rapture is just asking for trouble around here..... STill, if we start to outnumber the ones that want to hang out, because they want the best seats in the house.......... ummm. There is power in numbers.

Jesus Is Lord.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009

I have two questions:

About where a good place would be to witness for Jesus that would give us the longest time before being arrested.

Witnessing for the Message of Jesus.

Who cares about getting caught and beheaded. Thats nothing compared to the terror that will befall the world from the wrath of God before the Day of the Lord. Who in their right mind would want to still be around when that comes down. As the scriptures say

Revelation 9
5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days