for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends my heart is heavy.

My Dreams, why do you have a heavy heart?

Praying for your heavy heart to be taken from you may be the wrong prayer for us to pray.

Your heavy heart might be because you are an intercessor and God wants your groaning to help lift up your intercessory pray in the circumstances that you are aware of.

Your heavy heart might be because of a trespass or trespasses on your part that is causing you to have a heavy heart.

Friend, all that I can pray is that God will reveal to you why your heart is heavy and what is needed to be done until the issue for your heavy heart can be resolved.

Shalom

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My Dreams, why do you have a heavy heart?

Praying for your heavy heart to be taken from you may be the wrong prayer for us to pray.

Your heavy heart might be because you are an intercessor and God wants your groaning to help lift up your intercessory pray in the circumstances that you are aware of.

Your heavy heart might be because of a trespass or trespasses on your part that is causing you to have a heavy heart.

Friend, all that I can pray is that God will reveal to you why your heart is heavy and what is needed to be done until the issue for your heavy heart can be resolved.

Shalom

sorry!, I think sharing here is not appropriate,
Anyways thanks Jay Ross

Reactions: amadeus

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there's one thing I've learned about God is that there is always the time when the mental and spiritual anguish subsides and he restores and delights the soul again:

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1 Peter 5:10

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends my heart is heavy.
You will be prayed for my friend . This ol world is not the home of the lambs .
IF we focus on it , we can become very down . Simply remember the HOPE we have in THE LORD .
Focus also on the rice bags and bibles . Focus on Christ and let the glorious Light of Christ shine .
I see many men who seem to have it all in this world , and yet there is no hope in any of it .
ONLY in CHRIST . GO again into the tabernacle of GOD through much praise and much thanksgivings .
And see and know and remember , that the JOY of the LORD is our strength .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, I pray that you would strengthen my friend's inner man with Your Spirit and encourage him. Reminding him of the blessing that he is to so many. I ask in Jesus' name.
And now let us praise and thank the LORD my friend . Yes it is Lord praising time again my friend .