God, please, keep me safe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaveG

Sep 14, 2023
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Almighty and Everlasting God,

As I kneel before Your divine presence, I am humbled by Your boundless grace and unwavering love.

In the midst of a world filled with uncertainties and challenges, I turn to You, O Lord, with a heart heavy with both gratitude and concern.

I beseech You, hear my prayer and grant me the solace of Your protection.

O Heavenly Father, You who created the heavens and the earth, You know the depths of my heart and the intricacies of my journey.

You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, and in Your all-encompassing wisdom, You hold the map to my life's path.

In this moment of vulnerability, I cast aside my fears and anxieties and lay them at Your feet.

You are my refuge, my stronghold, and my shield.

With a world that can sometimes feel like a stormy sea, I ask that You be my guiding star.

Illuminate my way through the darkest nights and foggiest days.

When the trials of life threaten to overwhelm me, be my anchor, keeping me steady and resolute.

When the winds of doubt blow fiercely, be the lighthouse that guides me safely to the shores of Your love.

O Lord, You who sent Your only Son to walk among us, I am reminded of Your unfailing promise to be with me always, even until the end of time.

You are the Good Shepherd who leads His sheep, and I am but one of Your flock.

In Your care, I find comfort and courage.

As I traverse the valleys and climb the mountains of life, I trust that You are beside me, guiding my steps and holding my hand.

Gracious God, I recognize that safety does not always mean an absence of challenges,

but rather the assurance that You are with me through them all.

As I face the trials of health, relationships, work, and the unknown future, grant me the strength to endure.

When I stumble, help me rise with renewed determination, knowing that Your grace is sufficient for me.

O Divine Physician, I implore Your healing touch to embrace my body, mind, and soul.

Protect me from harm and illness, and if it be Your will, grant me health and vitality.

But above all, grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to discern the difference.

Merciful Lord, let Your wisdom be my guide, Your love my anchor,

and Your presence my comfort. In times of danger, surround me with Your heavenly angels, shielding me from harm's way.

When the shadows of doubt and fear creep in, let Your light pierce through, reminding me that Your love is stronger than any adversity.

Heavenly Father, as I journey through this life, I know that I am not alone.

You are my constant companion, my rock, and my fortress.

No matter where life's road may lead, I trust that You will keep me safe, for Your promises are true and Your faithfulness endures forever.

And so, with a heart overflowing with faith, hope, and gratitude, I entrust myself to Your care.

In Your hands, I find my security and my salvation. May Your will be done, O Lord, and may Your love continue to guide and protect me throughout all my days.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I pray.

Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As I kneel before Your divine presence, I am humbled by Your boundless grace and unwavering love.

In the midst of a world filled with uncertainties and challenges, I turn to You, O Lord, with a heart heavy with both gratitude and concern.

O Heavenly Father, You who created the heavens and the earth, You know the depths of my heart and the intricacies of my journey.

You are the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, and in Your all-encompassing wisdom, You hold the map to my life's path.

In this moment of vulnerability, I cast aside my fears and anxieties and lay them at Your feet.

With a world that can sometimes feel like a stormy sea, I ask that You be my guiding star.

When the trials of life threaten to overwhelm me, be my anchor, keeping me steady and resolute.

When the winds of doubt blow fiercely, be the lighthouse that guides me safely to the shores of Your love.

O Lord, You who sent Your only Son to walk among us, I am reminded of Your unfailing promise to be with me always, even until the end of time.

As I traverse the valleys and climb the mountains of life, I trust that You are beside me, guiding my steps and holding my hand.

Gracious God, I recognize that safety does not always mean an absence of challenges,

As I face the trials of health, relationships, work, and the unknown future, grant me the strength to endure.

When I stumble, help me rise with renewed determination, knowing that Your grace is sufficient for me.

O Divine Physician, I implore Your healing touch to embrace my body, mind, and soul.

Protect me from harm and illness, and if it be Your will, grant me health and vitality.

But above all, grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to discern the difference.

and Your presence my comfort. In times of danger, surround me with Your heavenly angels, shielding me from harm's way.

When the shadows of doubt and fear creep in, let Your light pierce through, reminding me that Your love is stronger than any adversity.

No matter where life's road may lead, I trust that You will keep me safe, for Your promises are true and Your faithfulness endures forever.

And so, with a heart overflowing with faith, hope, and gratitude, I entrust myself to Your care.

In Your hands, I find my security and my salvation. May Your will be done, O Lord, and may Your love continue to guide and protect me throughout all my days.

Amen.
Praying that God help DaveG stay in His will.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen.
That was a beautiful prayer @DaveG
Welcome to Christianity board! I hope you will enjoy it here.
In Him,
Nancy