for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends you can pray God bless me with a peace of mind, and help me to focus on Lord and not on problems, also let God bless me so that I will not pay attention to others who speak negative things.

Thank you!
Praying for focus for you bro Mel. Eyes always on the Lord...it can be difficult but, not impossible as you already know.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends you can pray God bless me with a peace of mind, and help me to focus on Lord and not on problems, also let God bless me so that I will not pay attention to others who speak negative things.

Thank you!
Praying for peace of mind to trust God in every situation. To simply cast your burdens in Him and rest. Rest in Him...He has already answered your prayers. He has already supplied your every need. Now it is time to just give Him praise and thanks for answering them.
A long time ago I would pray and ask for a specific need each time I prayed. Then one day when I was praying He said "I heard you the first time and have already answered your prayer. Now you need to let your faith believe for the manifestation to come. Just praise and thank me for it."
After that, I never asked more than once...instead I would continually praise and thank Him for hearing and answering my prayers.
Then I would just rest in Him.....and it always came at the right time.
When anyone speaks negative over you or your situation just say I rebuke those word in Jesus name and pray they do not take root and grow and manifest in my life.
I would do that everytime. I would also stop someone for speaking negative over my children....example: "get down from their before you fall and break your neck"....and I would tell them don't speak that over my child. Then rebuke those words.

Hope this helps, God Bless

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Prayed for you friend.

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.” (Isaiah 26:3)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you!

And help God to help you by avoiding the negativity merchants..:)
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Proverbs 13:20)
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump