for Salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, just now will take Salome and give her vaccines. You can pray God bless her with good health and protect her from harmful effects of vaccines if any. Let God bless her in taking vaccines.

Thank you!
you might reconsider this for her sake!

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, just now will take Salome and give her vaccines. You can pray God bless her with good health and protect her from harmful effects of vaccines if any. Let God bless her in taking vaccines.

Thank you!
Praying for God's will with her in this! If God be for you, who can be against you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do what you feel led to do brother. I pray God to keep little Salome and ALL of you safe from the effects of the vaccines. God can make actual poison to not harm us even if we put it in our bodies unknowingly.
Prayers for safety here and protection!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Yes, Father, I thank You for Salome and her family. I pray All the benefits of vaccines for Salome and pray against any negative effects the vaccines may have on her. Thank You that You are Jehovah Rapha who heals and also a God over science. Thank You for Your divine protection and peace of mind. In Jesus Name, Amen.