for Salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, by God 's grace Salime will start her new year today, you can pray God bless her new year and guide her always.
Also let God continue to bless parents, yesterday they completed 50 years married life.
Let God bless today's program everything goes well and God be glorified.

It's excess heat outside, you can pray God protect our family and others from the heat waves.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, by God 's grace Salime will start her new year today, you can pray God bless her new year and guide her always.
Also let God continue to bless parents, yesterday they completed 50 years married life.

It's excess heat outside, you can pray God protect our family and others from the heat waves.

Thank you!
Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad, you and Namrata have a ways to go, lol. And Salome is starting a new year at school??

Praying all will go well brother!

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad, you and Namrata have a ways to go, lol. And Salome is starting a new year at school??

Praying all will go well brother!
yes, thanks sis. Nancy
Yes, she has already started a new year at school she is now in 1st grade

• Wow
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How fast she is growing and Sarah too I bet.
It is past my bedtime so I will say goodnight!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying!