For the love of God...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
I don't love evil, but I do love God. I didn't love punishment but I did love my parents. But God did for a fact create evil. The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. God said it not me This thread is nowhere near what it started as and it's Waay off topic so I will close it as soon as i figure out how.The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.God created evil. The end

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(cronnie36;48805)
I don't love evil, but I do love God. I didn't love punishment but I did love my parents. But God did for a fact create evil. The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. God said it not me This thread is nowhere near what it started as and it's Waay off topic so I will close it as soon as i figure out how.The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.God created evil. The end
Nowhere in the bible says that God was a wicked and certainly nowhere in the bible says that Lucy was righteous either.

Craig19

Apr 26, 2008
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.This verse that is basicly the basis of your argument is not saying God made wicked and evil men it is saying God made men all men even if some chose to be evil they are still created by Him. He DID NOT create the evil or wickedness in them they chose it. He gave us choise. The reason for this verse in the Bible is to show you, that although some people act and do evil things they are still created by God and should be loved as thus. Because they were created by Him they have amasing good in them but the devil corrupted it. God did not create there evil but He created them. So yes He created all things for good and the devil corrupted some of it.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(thesuperjag;48807)
Nowhere in the bible says that God was a wicked and certainly nowhere in the bible says that Lucy was righteous either.
You seriously lack understanding friend. I can only teach the Word with the Word and you are lacking the understanding of the Lord's simple words. Now here they are again. Remember this is God telling you about Himself and so it has to be absolutely 100% the Truth. The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.Did you know if you deny this wisdom you are blaspheming The Holy Ghost because you reject His wisdom?

Craig19

Apr 26, 2008
Plz plz stop cronnie you are mistaked. And just because of this 1 lie the devil has twisted your mind. The other things you are also saying are false.Who are you to judge only God judges I am right with God and I believe as are most righting here. Look at your own mistakes first before trying to help others. You should have a teachable spirit and so far you are chosing not to see the truth.This is enough arguaing on this subject I have said what I have to say I hope you see the light.God bless

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(cronnie36;48802)
God is righteous and evil is clearly a device used by our Lord and the scriptures back this up. Also He created ALL THINGS!I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. The infallible Word of God. Why dispute it? Yes admire the beauty of it's Truth and give glory to God.Give glory to the LORD your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, and make it gross darkness.Or He may see fit to do the above mentioned evil to you. Or maybe this will happen:And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not. But one thing we know for sure:The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
Im not disputing it Im agreeing with it, Im disputing your idea of what it is. The Word darkness here does not mean evil it means darkness or obscure choshek from H2821 Outline of Biblical Usage 1) darkness, obscuritya) darkness
cool.gif
secret placeAnd the Word evil in this verse can mean an evil doer or advisary That is Satan as is the wicked Satan and his followersI suggest you do a study on Satan names.and yes God created them all but he did not create them Evil he only created them they choose Evil

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(cronnie36;48810)
(thesuperjag;48807)
You seriously lack understanding friend. I can only teach the Word with the Word and you are lacking the understanding of the Lord's simple words. Now here they are again. Remember this is God telling you about Himself and so it has to be absolutely 100% the Truth.The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.Did you know if you deny this wisdom you are blaspheming The Holy Ghost because you reject His wisdom?Is not rejecting the wisdom of God, but rather reject on what men thinks God should say.The foolishness of God is stronger than men and the weakness of God's wisdom is stronger than men's wisdom.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
I'm sorry can we please close this thread I started? It is waaay of topic and the scripture means EXACTLY what it says. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. I regret I started this thread please lock it.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(cronnie36;48814)
I'm sorry can we please close this thread I started? It is waaay of topic and the scripture means EXACTLY what it says. As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. I regret I started this thread please lock it.
Yes it does mean exactly what it says but you are the one not understanding what it says the wicked are Satan and his followers the Tares Did God create them??????????? Yes he did. Did he create them evil????????? No they fell because of Sin/SatanThere is nothing in your other verse that proves anything accept that the unlearned misinterpet scripture as you are doing please see the language definition in my above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.