For the pondering heart….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fire, Light, and Heat….

These three, if removed from this creation would leave a darkness on the face of the deep…. Being that all life manifested and brought forth in this creation are sustained by the fire, light and heat of this creation… These three are in a low and base way the expression of the Father, Son and Spirit brought forth in the temporal nature of this creation for the cause of all life…

For as any properly kindled fire will always produce light and heat … The proper manifestation of the Father will always produce the Son and the Spirit, that would be for the makings of eternal life, in eternal nature in its fullest expression…. For the first expression of the Father was the bringing forth of the Son, this is why the Father is called the Father and the Son the Son…. The Father is that which brings forth, and the Son is that which is brought forth…Through which the expression of the Father and the Son the Spirit of comfort or warmth is brought forth…. This is an eternal bringing forth, it never had a beginning, nor will it ever have an end… This is the manifestation of the one Eternal God, brought forth in the expression of the Father, Son and Spirit…..

This is why in scripture the Father is called a consuming fire, the Son the light, and the Spirit the comforter, or that which brings forth the warmness of heat, for without heat, there can be no life…

Therefore is the Trinity of the Triune God brought forth in the manifestation of Fire, Light and Heat for the bringing forth of life for all eternity….

Be blessed the pondering heart the manifestation of fire, light, and heat for the sustaining and enjoyment of one’s life….

A fellow ponder-er, Not me

Reactions: Pearl

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry but either this is too deep for me or I'm lacking reading comprehension.

I see the Son, Jesus as the light that shines in the darkness to a lost and dying world. That chases away the demons that lurk in the shadows to devour and torment believers.

The Holy Spirit is the fire that quickens and gives power to the believer for Jesus said that we would receive power after the receiving the Holy Ghost.

The Father is the sword, that divides asunder. His word cuts away at our heart and mind to prepare us to be heaven ready.
He gave all for us to repent and worship him

If this is also an analogy of the truine God we serve, then carry on soldier!

Peace and joy unspeakable to all.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry but either this is too deep for me or I'm lacking reading comprehension.

I see the Son, Jesus as the light that shines in the darkness to a lost and dying world. That chases away the demons that lurk in the shadows to devour and torment believers.

The Holy Spirit is the fire that quickens and gives power to the believer for Jesus said that we would receive power after the receiving the Holy Ghost.

The Father is the sword, that divides asunder. His word cuts away at our heart and mind to prepare us to be heaven ready.
He gave all for us to repent and worship him

If this is also an analogy of the truine God we serve, then carry on soldier!

Peace and joy unspeakable to all.

May the God that has such a hold on your heart, fill you with all joy and peace in believing…. Be so very blessed in Him as He so fills our hearts…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: L.A.M.B.