former scientologist needs your help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I actually know what group the Anonymous are associated with. I know what website, and I know the exact time and date they raided the Scientology website. I had no part in it by the way. I use to browse those kind of forums and websites, and I still do.Anonymous is good at is hacking websites, and harassing big name organizations that they don't like. Like Fox news for example
tongue.gif
.Anyhow, you've done the right choice coming here. This life might be hectic, but eternal life with the Lord will be paradise where you won't have to worry about anything. Scientology IS A CULT, Christianity is not. It's been proven true though prophesy, archeology, history, and math. Scientology doesn't have any proof that it is real.Watch this video about a BBC reporter who did a documentary on Scientology.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...779690652&hl=en

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If what you say is true Moutaintop then know this God is in control if there is going to be a protest and violence erupts It will not be the first time that warriors for God have gone against false religions. And it certainly wont be the last.We can not stop it. all the information in the world will not help stop this. I have to wonder if this is such a big protest why no one here has heard of it before this.If people die then God says to absent from the body is to present with the Lordif Christains die they will be doing so in the name of Christ many Christains would gladly die for their Lord and savior if scientolgist die they are freed to be with GodIf all this is true I suggest you put your faith in God turn your fears over to him he willbe there with these christains the same way he was with Daniel when they through him in a furnace. and just the fact they are doing this may convince some of these scientologists to see the light.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Wakka;33338)
I actually know what group the Anonymous are associated with. I know what website, and I know the exact time and date they raided the Scientology website. I had no part in it by the way. I use to browse those kind of forums and websites, and I still do.Anonymous is good at is hacking websites, and harassing big name organizations that they don't like. Like Fox news for example
tongue.gif
.Anyhow, you've done the right choice coming here. This life might be hectic, but eternal life with the Lord will be paradise where you won't have to worry about anything. Scientology IS A CULT, Christianity is not. It's been proven true though prophesy, archeology, history, and math. Scientology doesn't have any proof that it is real.Watch this video about a BBC reporter who did a documentary on Scientology.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...779690652&hl=en
Here is their response to the BBC documentary: http://www.bbcpanorama-exposed.org/watch-t...documentary.php

mountaintop

Jan 28, 2008
I have had some time to discuss "Anonymous" with my room mate. He said "If you had a chance to punish perpetrators of cruelty and injustice to get some laughs without fear of retribution, would you take it? Thats what anonymous is, the people who answer yes."He has explained that Anonymous is alot of unknown people on the internet who sometimes act as a unit to conduct "raids" against people and corporations mostly because they want to laugh at the worlds bullies. They seem to be mostly young people who are sick of not having influence in the world.He insists that there has never been anything like this in Anonymous and that its ranks are swelling to hundreds of thousands worldwide. From what he has shown me and how many people around me are joining, I dont have reason to doubt him.I know that your intentions are good, Kriss, when you say "God is in control," but you dont understand that god has nothing to do with this "church". These people are under the influence of nothing that could possibly be construed as God.Confrontation is coming and I am simply filled with dread because no one seems interested in helping those who would like to leave the cult but cant without outside support. If everybody outside the cult knew about it, the "church" would not have the secrecy it needs to oppress the followers.Everytime there is criticism the "church" harasses the critics any way they can.http://www.bbcpanorama-exposed.org/w...ocumentary.phpthere are hundreds of websites like that one that the "church" creates to try to discredit critics. What the scientologists did to that man from BBC was cruel and they then took his anger out of context to try to make him look bad. Anybody who went through what he was subjected to would have lost control. But thats what scientologists are trained to do.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
I will be praying for those still trapped in the grasps of this cult, as I am sure many others will be praying as well. And what could be more helpful than lifting up these people to the one and only true God who created everything?! There is nothing any person on this planet could do that would be more helpful than lifting these people up to God!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I do understand but what would you have us do this is not unique there are all kinds of cults under the guise of Religion I frankly believe Mormons are a cultWe were fore told this would happen we are in the End of Days this was prophesiedby God long ago. Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORDthis is a famine for God's truth it will get worsewe can do nothing but pray for them"we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth" (2 Cor. 13: 8)

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
That Ron L Hubbard guy from Scientology looks suspiciously like Cary Sherman, the president of the megacorporation RIAA that likes to sue dead grandmothers and little kids for supposed music downloading. Do a Google image search and see if you do not agree. (I realize Hubbard is dead, though)Maybe they were related---- two ugly goons after lots of money. The thing that scares me is not these types per se, but because both have lots of lawyers they introduce legislation to benefit their autocracy and those lame-brained politicians fall for it (no doubt because they get some money). I fear for this nation's leaders that are more out-of-touch with the common guy than a schizophrenic is with reality. Who would want to introduce legislation that favors the likes of them? They even appear stupid to look at.

Jan 15, 2008
Hey I'm out of time I got to log off now, but I am picking up your vibe here mountaintop. You are trying to warn people of something you have experienced first hand. I truly appreciate this, thank you. I had to skim so I'll reply back later with more, but I HAVE to go now sorry. Thanks.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
In all truth no one knows if this anonamous is not actually in league with the church of scientology for this very reason.I do know we can pray for people but we cannot condone any teaching that causes men to rely on themselves and not God and our Lord Jesus Christ.We would not help any scientologist by saying their faith is acceptable if it is in error of truth. Mind control which is what scientology is actually teachinghas no place in the freedom of will to chose. It is this type of error which can lead men to rely on themselves putting themselves above all that is God or called God. But a creation can never be more powerful that it's creator and it cannot become bigger or more powerful. If you shoot these people they die and do not come back. Jesus Christ died and came back. I am sure they will make many claims but it will be all in the mind.Sorry no punn intended. The bible tells us that it is a far greater thing to have control over yourself that whole nations. I am sure they use this in their teachings but what they do not teach is that all these things without love and Jesus Christ is of no affect when it comes to eternal life.What good does it do a man if he gaineth the whole world but loseth his soul.We can do many things for ourselves but we cannot supply eternal life.They need to stop it in Britain and Britain is certainly the country that could.Have a look what mind control can do.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9011356811366349023

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
My concern about Anonymous is that the tactics are similar to vigilantism. I don't give a rat's whatever about Scientology and never had---- always knew they were kooks. But if someone is going to resort to hacking their web site and other such illegal means, the public may start to pity Scientology even if they are perceived as bad guys and the whole thing will backfire. I know I sort of cheered when the RIAA's web site was hacked, but then it also backfired making them look like a victim.I think a more effective means would just to simply get the message out as to what they are doing (as long as the accusations are proven factual). If it is brought to the public's attention, more people may stay away from it and if there is something illegal going on, law enforcement can investigate. Case in point: Lisa McPherson. Here's a web site that tells what happened:http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Faithful;33430)
In all truth no one knows if this anonamous is not actually in league with the church of scientology for this very reason.I do know we can pray for people but we cannot condone any teaching that causes men to rely on themselves and not God and our Lord Jesus Christ.We would not help any scientologist by saying their faith is acceptable if it is in error of truth. Mind control which is what scientology is actually teachinghas no place in the freedom of will to chose. It is this type of error which can lead men to rely on themselves putting themselves above all that is God or called God. But a creation can never be more powerful that it's creator and it cannot become bigger or more powerful. If you shoot these people they die and do not come back. Jesus Christ died and came back. I am sure they will make many claims but it will be all in the mind.Sorry no punn intended. The bible tells us that it is a far greater thing to have control over yourself that whole nations. I am sure they use this in their teachings but what they do not teach is that all these things without love and Jesus Christ is of no affect when it comes to eternal life.What good does it do a man if he gaineth the whole world but loseth his soul.We can do many things for ourselves but we cannot supply eternal life.They need to stop it in Britain and Britain is certainly the country that could.Have a look what mind control can do.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9011356811366349023
I can garuntee that what he is using is Psionics! You can read about it on a thread on the Christian discussion, it's titles OBE experiences or something like that.

Sulla

Feb 2, 2008
Its really interesting watching scientology. Its amazing someone can start something like that and have people buy into it. By the way its amazing how many actors have got into the thing. I just read where the lady that does the voice of Bart Simpson gave them $10 million last year.

NarcAnonymous

Mar 8, 2008
Hey everybody this is my first post on this site, this coming weekend sat. april 12th the newly formed (or maybe reformed) activist group anonymous will be holding it's 3rd worldwide protest against the abusive and criminal actions/practices of the "church" of ScientologyFeb 10th we had over 7000 people in as many as 100 cities worldwide.March 15th we tallied over 8000 people in over 100 cities. On April 12th we focus on the families that have been broken up and on those who are missing loved ones. We urge any who can to join us for what were calling Operation Reconnect (April's protest focuses specifically on the "church's Disconnection policy). Chances are there is a Scientology location near you, :eek: visit [ forums(dot)enturbulation(dot)org ] and go to “April 12th Protest” select your area and nearest location for more details. The main code of conduct is to be non-violent and non-confrontational with any Scientologists, and if you want engaging the public in a polite and friendly manner, also we wear masks or other means :cool: to hide our identity from the church, (google “fair game scientology”, to find out why). And although this is recommended it is not required and so far the church’s harassment and threats against protesters has been limited.The "Church" of Scientology won't be able to continue to hide the abuses of its members and critics for much longer. It's authoritarian control over members lives, Disconnecting members from their non-or-former-member family and friends, pressuring Sea Org members to get abortions, forced labor "RPF" (Rehabilitation Project Force), degrading treatment, and financially swindling members. We will let them and the public know this is unacceptable.For anyone interested in learning more about Scientology I recommend this site started by former members.exscientologykids(dot)comJenna Miscavige Hill Jenna is the niece of David Miscavige, current leader of Scientology. She grew up as a member of the Sea Organization, and was disconnected from her parents at a young age. She left in 2005, and is is now happily married, living a fulfilling life outside the church.Astra Woodcraft Astra spent her young life in the Sea Org, and left Scientology for good when the church tried to pressure her to have an abortion. She has raised her lovely daughter outside the church, and she now has an excellent relationship with her father and sister, both of whom have left Scientology. Astra has personal experience with disconnection, and hopes to help save other families from the heartache of Scientology's disconnection policy.Kendra Wiseman Kendra grew up in Los Angeles, went to school at Delphi LA and spent a year on staff at CCHR. Born into a Scientology family, Kendra's parents and most of her family disconnected from her in 2005 when she refused to stop speaking to anti-Scientologists online.