Forums inside the 70th week

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I wonder what forums will be like. The eschatology section will certainly dilate a couple centimeters.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I imagine, if the forum were still up, that there would be a lot of twisting and turning. Many vain theories will crumble before God's unfolding plans.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Heb 13:8 said:
I wonder what forums will be like. The eschatology section will certainly dilate a couple centimeters.
Ever read the Left Behind series? I think that there is a fairly good accounting of what it will look like in the missives of the old rabbi in that story who was sending out messages on the radio from in hiding. There were conversions as a result .. until they found him and martyred him.

I believe that there will be underground churches as in the Roman Empire. Ever visit the catacombs outside of Rome? But I believe that will all end in the 5th seal martyrdom (Rev 6:9) of church converts who choose not to "take pleasure in unrighteousness" with Thyatira/Rome.

skypair