friend Kari's daughter needs prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
pray for my friend Kari and her family at this timeher youngest daughter B.'s heart surgery is scheduled for Sept. 23.Kari BTW just gave birth to B.'s less than 6 months agopray for Kari and B at this timealso pray Kari and her boyfriend Brandonalso me and Kari's friends Lindsay and Katy all come to know Jesus in their lives

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
My nephew went through heart surgery at 2 years old. He had the Ross procedure and is doing awesome now he is going to be three next month. God is the ultimate physician. We will pray for you.

DivineHeartChurch

Sep 21, 2008
Oh heavenly father please watch over and comfort this family in their time of great need. Give them strength so they might be able to get through this time and continue to serve you oh LORD. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.You will be in our family and Church's prayers.Pastor Bob Newman

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
just heard from Kari that B is back on her pacemakercontinue to pray for B to get betterBtW:Kari told me that her friends are planning a benefit dinner and silent auction with a vegas night to help alleviate worrisome medical expenses and allow Brandon and Kari to focus on brylee's recoveryB has experienced many unexpected complications and currently remains in the PICU while Brylee is getting a little better, she isnt got 100 percent good healthcontinue to pray for Balso pray for the Benefit Dinner for B on December 13, 2008pray it is a successalso continue to pray for Kari and her boyfriend Brandon's salvation

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
SAD NEWS to report that I just heard from Kari:B passed away Nov. 16 2008 at 2:55pmpray for Kari and her boyfriend Brandon at this time. pray also that Kari and her boyfriend Brandon will come to know Jesus.