from rapture to eternity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

good times

Dec 11, 2008
ok after the rapture and after the battle in heaven when lucifer is cast into the lake of fire, what then? i know we are supposed to worship in gods presence for the rest of eternity but is that all? god is supposed to be awe inspiring and we wont want to stop worshiping him for all eternity but when i picture what it will be like it seems boring and monotonous.is god going to make a new world for some other form of life to live on as humans did? the earth was already in existence when god put life, light, land, and all that stuff here...Genesis 1:2 - The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. ...which begs the question; what was here before that? i have heard that theory that god wiped out the dinosaurs before the 7 days he took to create the planet as we know it, hence the formless void part, and also the theory that the dinosaurs were washed away during noah's flood. any comments?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
There will be cities and nations just as now there will just be no sin, we will be in incoruptable bodies not some ghost body our incoruptable body has substance and Christ will be our King of Kings Revelation 22 1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. 6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. 7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. 8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. P.S. There is no pre-trib rapture Christ return once at the 7th trump

good times

Dec 11, 2008
the way it is described makes heaven and eternity seem like a dream you cant wake up from. we would have no purpose for the rest of eternity. we wouldnt work or eat or anything else which makes us human. we would just exist. and our existence would be pointless if you think about it. there would be no reason for us to continue existing if we had no purpose or goal to strive toward. every second would be the same as the last.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(good times;65938)
the way it is described makes heaven and eternity seem like a dream you cant wake up from. we would have no purpose for the rest of eternity. we wouldnt work or eat or anything else which makes us human. we would just exist. and our existence would be pointless if you think about it. there would be no reason for us to continue existing if we had no purpose or goal to strive toward. every second would be the same as the last.
Angels ate with humans and they aren't humans. Of course we are going to eat. Why do you think Christ, after death of the cross, in His spiritual body, still ate with humans? We are still going to have substance in our spiritual body. And our spiritual body is our original body.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Sounds like lack of faith that God will provide to me for one thing you are thinking of this in your flesh mind with only understanding of a mans mind God knows our nature whether flesh or spirit and he will provide all we need for happieness if you think having sin around is what makes things interesting you are misleading yourself..

good times

Dec 11, 2008
(Jordan;65939)
Angels ate with humans and they aren't humans. Of course we are going to eat. Why do you think Christ, after death of the cross, in His spiritual body, still ate with humans? We are still going to have substance in our spiritual body. And our spiritual body is our original body.
i mean that the only thing that will separate humans from angels is the fact that we once had a choice to love god or not. angels were created to worship god and serve him on our behalf without a choice, or the need for one, and once we are in heaven and like angels ourselves the only thing we would exist to do is worship god for eternity with the angels who no longer need to look out for us. what other substance would there be for humans after the rapture but to spent the rest of our existence doing the same thing over and over again?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(good times;65942)
(Jordan;65939)
i mean that the only thing that will separate humans from angels is the fact that we once had a choice to love god or not. angels were created to worship god and serve him on our behalf without a choice, or the need for one, and once we are in heaven and like angels ourselves the only thing we would exist to do is worship god for eternity with the angels who no longer need to look out for us. what other substance would there be for humans after the rapture but to spent the rest of our existence doing the same thing over and over again?Angels had no free will? Give me a break. Satan is an angel and certainly had free will. He chose to rebel his father God. If you think sin is always something new to look at, you're wrong. Sin is always the same old thing...And there is no such thing as a Rapture (Pre and Mid) in God's Words.BTW, again, we were not humans at first, we were in our spiritual body, and that spiritual body is our FIRST and ORIGINAL body.