Fun and funny, new game....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know that many third world countries do not use toilet paper to wipe their bottoms, but rather use water and their left hand to clean the offending matter from off their butts.

With this being the case, the issue of this crass humour is lost on them.

let us consider the previous post,

"Desperately Seeking Toilet Paper (Susan)"

Well Susan, was there a water bucket in the squat toilet for you to use. Or does your experience not extend that far?

Reactions: The Learner

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know that many third world countries do not use toilet paper to wipe their bottoms, but rather use water and their left hand to clean the offending matter from off their butts.

With this being the case, the issue of this crass humour is lost on them.

let us consider the previous post,

"Desperately Seeking Toilet Paper (Susan)"

Well Susan, was there a water bucket in the squat toilet for you to use. Or does your experience not extend that far?
So that's what inspired Dude Wipes to be invented.

A bucket of water and my hand.
I'll go with progressing to toilet paper, tyvm.

The Fast and The Toilet Paper (Furious)

Gone With The Toilet Paper (Wind)

"Frankly my dear don't give a hand." Chkl:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So that's what inspired Dude Wipes to be invented.

Sounds like you're a blessed person who has never run out of soft tissue paper or wet wipes for your soft derrieres.

In the land down under, when you venture into the wide blue yonder, you are required to remove all of your waste, including toilet paper, because the dingos will dig up your covered over short drops to get whatever nourishment out of what you deposit into the hole. Including what might be smeared upon the tissue paper dunny rolls.

It comes under the heading of caring for the animals within your environment. That is why many adventurers down under carry their own porter dunny with them when out in the wilds of the outback.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you're a blessed person who has never run out of soft tissue paper or wet wipes for your soft derrieres.

In the land down under, when you venture into the wide blue yonder, you are required to remove all of your waste, including toilet paper, because the dingos will dig up your covered over short drops to get whatever nourishment out of what you deposit into the hole. Including what might be smeared upon the tissue paper dunny rolls.

It comes under the heading of caring for the animals within your environment. That is why many adventurers down under carry their own porter dunny with them when out in the wilds of the outback.
I'd likely hire a water truck and set up water troughing systems. Poor animals. :(

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'd likely hire a water truck and set up water troughing systems. Poor animals. :(

Ignorance is a wonderful asset with which to solve all of the problems of the world. The biggest problem that we have down under are all of the furry animals of the ignorant people who have escaped from their well-meaning owners and are now thriving in the wilds of the land down under to now become the dominate top predators in the landscape.

What we have are feral cats, feral dogs, feral goats, feral rabbits, feral hares, feral pigs, feral horses, feral camels, feral buffalos etc., and feral people, all of which are damaging to the land down under.

Reactions: The Learner

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ignorance is a wonderful asset with which to solve all of the problems of the world. The biggest problem that we have down under are all of the furry animals of the ignorant people who have escaped from their well-meaning owners and are now thriving in the wilds of the land down under to now become the dominate top predators in the landscape.

What we have are feral cats, feral dogs, feral goats, feral rabbits, feral hares, feral pigs, feral horses, feral camels, feral buffalos etc., and feral people, all of which are damaging to the land down under.
People are the great threat to the whole world.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Jay, I find your posts interesting. Maybe you can do a separate topic about it? Honestly I would enjoy reading it.

Also, I would be interested in hearing about the various venomous critters in Australia.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bad Toilet Paper (Seed)

The above movie is a real oldie.

Toilet Paper the Menace (Dennis)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also, I would be interested in hearing about the various venomous critters in Australia.

They are often referred to as toilet paper but called gum leaves.

But for what it is worth there is more danger on this board from venomous critters than there is in Oz.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife's family tree contains, if it is not in the Bible, you can't do it. Also, one must do things the way Jesus did.
They were over as guests for dinner. I replaced the Toliet Paper with three buckets: 1) Fresh Water to rinse, 2) Soapy Water and 3) Vinegar water with a sponge on a stick.
Back in Jesus's day people would take the stick out of the vinegar water, dip in soapy water, redip in viegar water, then in fresh water to clean their behinds -- leaving the stick in the vinegar water.
I left a note on how to do it all.

Her Brother's wife was first in the latrine. Red the note and screamed for toliet paper. I would not tell anyone where to find it. I explained that is how Jesus did it. And, reminded them what they always tell others to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife's family tree contains, if it is not in the Bible, you can't do it. Also, one must do things the way Jesus did.
They were over as guests for dinner. I replaced the Toliet Paper with three buckets: 1) Fresh Water to rinse, 2) Soapy Water and 3) Vinegar water with a sponge on a stick.
Back in Jesus's day people would take the stick out of the vinegar water, dip in soapy water, redip in viegar water, then in fresh water to clean their behinds -- leaving the stick in the vinegar water.
I left a note on how to do it all.

Her Brother's wife was first in the latrine. Red the note and screamed for toliet paper. I would not tell anyone where to find it. I explained that is how Jesus did it. And, reminded them what they always tell others to do.

You ought to start a topic on the above. I found it hilarious, sure others would too!