FUNNIES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baxter Refused The Rumors That She Was Adopted...Until One Day....
Funny+Owl+Wallpapers+4.jpg

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got it. :jest: Cow wearing an apron.

Top-50-Funniest-Memes-Collection-meme-pictures.jpg

funny-16965-08.jpg
Amongst the young here there was a " fun" thing to do once upon a time. It was called "cow tipping", why you say, I do not know!
****Cow tipping is the purported activity of sneaking up on any unsuspecting or sleeping upright cow and pushing it over for entertainment. The practice of cow tipping is generally considered an urban legend, and stories of such feats viewed as tall tales. Wilipedia

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 19164

Lol Is posting this sign necessary? Shouldn’t this be common sense?

I'm wondering if this is a California thing. I saw the same sign at a hotel pool outside of Sacramento.

It also probably means somebody did it, somebody else got sick, and somebody with deep pockets got sued.

The following was said in the context of a class in cost-effective design, but...

"If you see something in a design that makes absolutely no sense, it probably has something to do with a Government regulation.

Yes, it is a California thing. We have that sign about diarrhea at the apartment building pool. When I first saw it, I laughed. Told a former neighbor about it and she wanted a photo of it to email around.