Gazan man tortured by Hamas says college protests are hurting Palestinians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so sad how ignorant some of these Ivy League kids are. Nether side has clean hands but cheering on a terrorist organization and spewing Jewish hate from halfway around the world is disgusting. Makes you wonder what goes on in these Ivy League schools, I know I'd never send my kids there.

Reactions: Debp

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There is also a boycott these protestors are participating in against Israel. First amendment concerns aside, there are several laws forbidding boycotts of Israel for organizations and individuals. The ramifications are that federal funds can not go to them. They should have their federally backed student loans revoked.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're ignorant because they're not educated. They're not educated because they attended American government public schools that do not teach critical thinking , nor actual pre-Liberal sanitized history.

The ring leaders of these occupations and protests are hired by those who benefit from conjuring division and chaos.

I would say at the end of this something big is going to reveal itself. And it's no mistake this is happening before the remaining presidential conventions and primaries and the November election.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ring leaders of these occupations and protests are hired by those who benefit from conjuring division and chaos.

Dr. Phil Primetime on MeritStreet TV station will soon have an episode about who is funding these protesters. He talked to a counterterrorism expert last night at the UCLA encampment.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This man was raised as a Muslim (he converted to Judaism) and taught to hate and kill Jews since he was a child.
He tells what it was like living under Hamas.

Eye opening interview.