Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God. What do you believe? Remember, this will come up on Judgment Day.
Son of God is a title, ... of "God in flesh", and Jesus is God diversified in flesh.... (smile).

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Son of God is a title, ... of "God in flesh", and Jesus is God diversified in flesh.... (smile).
I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You deny Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew you wouldn't answer the question. You deny Jesus is the Son of God and "God the Father".
what's your problem? is not Jesus the title hold of Son of God?, Son of Man?, Father, Everlasting Father?.

now watch this, can you say JESUS is Father, wait, "EVERLASTING" FATHER, can you say that?......... (smile)... yes or No

if Yes, say it in post, else keep quite.

and please don't put words in my mouth.... "You deny Jesus is the Son of God".

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what's your problem? is not Jesus the title hold of Son of God?, Son of Man?, Father, Everlasting Father?.
It's not "my problem". I'm not the one denying "God the Father" and Jesus "the Son of God".
now watch this, can you say JESUS is Father, wait, "EVERLASTING" FATHER, can you say that?......... (smile)... yes or No
YES, Jesus is God the Creator. Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible, but they are each distinct.

Gen 1:26 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
if Yes, say it in post, else keep quite.

and please don't put words in my mouth.... "You deny Jesus is the Son of God".
Anyone who can read can tell you deny Jesus is "the Son of God".

Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not "my problem". I'm not the one denying "God the Father" and Jesus "the Son of God".
Oh yes you are. fo the Son is the Father without Flesh.... :eek: ... say what? yes. it's you who is denying the ONE and TRUE LIVING GOD.
YES, Jesus is God the Creator.
and the CREATOR is the FATHER, for he is the source of all things. that's what Father means... lol. see how silly you sound, because you're ignorant of the Word of God...... now watch again how ignorant you're of the Word of God, listen to yourself,

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible, but they are each distinct.

Gen 1:26 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

sorry about your last half of thyour post. "Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible". this has been debunked,
Isaiah 45:6 "That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else."

do you know what A. "NONE", and B. "BESIDE" means? it means there is no other SEPARATE and DISTINCT "PERSON". it's him alone.... :eek: YIKES!

so your assessment of three person been dead. meaning you are lying to three persons in the Godhead.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes you are. fo the Son is the Father without Flesh.... :eek: ... say what? yes. it's you who is denying the ONE and TRUE LIVING GOD.

and the CREATOR is the FATHER, for he is the source of all things. that's what Father means... lol. see how silly you sound, because you're ignorant of the Word of God...... now watch again how ignorant you're of the Word of God, listen to yourself,
Do you know what AND means? It means they are DISTINCT.

Matt 28 baptizing them in the NAME of the Father, Son AND Holy Spirit. In no way have I ever denied "the ONE and TRUE LIVING GOD". Did you forget it is YOU who denies "God the Father" 16 times in the NT. Not me.
Philippians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So tell us plainly, do you believe Jesus is "the Son of God"? I do.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry about your last half of thyour post. "Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible". this has been debunked,
Isaiah 45:6 "That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else."

do you know what A. "NONE", and B. "BESIDE" means? it means there is no other SEPARATE and DISTINCT "PERSON". it's him alone.... :eek: YIKES!

so your assessment of three person been dead. meaning you are lying to three persons in the Godhead.
Then why are they called Father, Son and Holy Spirit? They are indeed DISTINCT.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt 28 baptizing them in the NAME of the Father, Son AND Holy Spirit. In no way have I ever denied "the ONE and TRUE LIVING GOD". Did you forget it is YOU who denies "God the Father" 16 times in the NT. Not me.
What's the Name of the Father?, and what is the Name of the Son?, and Last what is the Name of the Holy Ghost... answer JESUS. and how many person is JESUS? Well.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the Name of the Father?, and what is the Name of the Son?, and Last what is the Name of the Holy Ghost... answer JESUS. and how many person is JESUS? Well.
When you confess that Jesus is the Son of God I will take you more seriously. Can you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you confess that Jesus is the Son of God I will take you more seriously. Can you?

LOL, so you're caight in a lie... dismisse.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, so you're caight in a lie... dismisse.
So you can't confess that Jesus is "the Son of God"

And you can't admit that the Father is God.
Philippians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Good luck on Judgment Day!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesuus is called the Son of God, but he's the son of man....... lol.... :eek: YIKES! you have no cluse of what I just said..... do you? ... lol. oh well

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesuus is called the Son of God, but he's the son of man....... lol.... :eek: YIKES! you have no cluse of what I just said..... do you? ... lol. oh well
Yes, "Jesuus" is called "the Son of God" and "the Son of man" in the NT. Why does that upset you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, "Jesuus" is called "the Son of God" and "the Son of man" in the NT. Why does that upset you?
LOL, Satan is called a DRAGON, is he one? or just call one? see your error now?

PICJAG