Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Matthew13:37-43, [37] "He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;[38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;[39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.[40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.[41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;[42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.[43] Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
“WHO TOLD YOU?” Another VOICE had been birthed within the MAN which now occupied the position once held by God. It did not take long for the tranquility of the garden to disappear and be replaced by a form of organized chaos. The garden within man’s heart became a desolate and unfriendly wilderness and the animal forces of his emotions which once lived in perfect harmony within that garden, now expressed a new character more in keeping with the need to survive in this hostile environment.This alien force has assumed the place of God within man, boasting of its wisdom and ability to discern between Good and Evil, and so being able to achieve the image and likeness of God. The heart of man is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked and who can know it. It was said of the serpent (the carnal mind) in the garden, that it was “more subtle than all the beasts of the field.”So much in Christianity today carried the title of CHRISTIAN but is simply a masquerade on the part of the ego. Man can dress up and go to Church on Sunday and sing the hymns and hear the sermon, then return home to a war zone that is camouflaged as a family. Man can declare in song that JESUS IS LORD, yet be driven by an out of control Ego to cheat and defraud. He may serve as a deacon or an elder but never hear the voice of God within. The great zeal of many Pastors to captivate their congregation and win souls for the Lord, so often is but the function of a disguised ego.Man studies the Bible with the help of a leader and books on theology, while the Holy Spirit who knows the deep things of God is ignored. The EGO has blinded man’s eyes to truth substituting the doctrines of man for the voice of God. The words of the prophet have come to pass, “Behold ye despisers and wonder, and perish; for I work a work in your day, a work that you will not believe, though a man declare it unto you.” Acts 13:41. It is because of this blindness that the greatest secrets of God are still largely unknown even though they have been made open for us to see.That seed (word) of the serpent is still in the gardenof our hearts. The effects of the seed must be saturatedwith the power of the Holy Ghost and fire (WORD/SEED)so God can cover a multitude of sins. When Jesus comesback as Joseph (Rev. 19:13), we will actually be righteousbecause Jesus is coming back to give us immortality and incorruption. We will not be imputed righteous but we will actually be righteous.That "man of sin" will be revealed whom the Lord will consume with the brightness of His coming. Yes, the seedof the serpent (the carnal mind) was looking for a body buthe has a death sentence that is soon approaching. To be carnally minded "is death". (Rom. 8:6)The last enemy that shall be DESTROYED is DEATH.(1st Cor. 15:26)Logabe

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
Nice spiritual interpretation but the Serpent seed does exist, it is not man's traditions. The Kenites or synagogue of Satan are our enemies, unless they choose to convert and believe in Jesus Christ as Savior.Have you read The Bible study on this forum called the True Sin in the Garden by TomWebster. This study/truth uses the KJV along with the Strongs Concordance to understand the translation of the languages used in the original manuscripts when the KJV was created for the public. The translators in the original 1611 version wrote an apology letter saying that they did the best they could but they knew their were errors. Also, because of the era- 1611 certain things were not spelled out specifically since this was a much more prudish time. The perfect example of this is the word touch from Gen 3:"3: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."The word touch in Hebrew is #5060 -naga = to lay the hand upon or a euphemism ( a nicer way of explaining something) to lie with (as in a women with a man).Tom Websters study explains it all but you might want to revisit John 8:37-44,where Jesus is identifying and reprimanding the Kenites, and Rev 2 and Rev 3- specifically, the churches of Smyrna and the church of Philadelphia- the only 2 churches that taught of the synagogue of Satan( the Kenites- Cain's offspring) and the only 2 churches Jesus was happy with.I pray that you will do the work and GOD will give you eyes to see and ears to hear!

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
(Gen. 4:1)And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.In the Greek language, the soul is pseuche. This is a feminine word. Thus, when God made man a living soul, He created him feminine in the sense that man was to be impregnated by the Holy Spirit of God to bring forth Christ, "the hope of glory." The soul of man is the womb of God by which He reproduces Himself in the earth.When a child is conceived, he has the genetics of both his mother and his father. Adamic man "is of the earth, earthy" (1 Cor. 15:47). But God is Spirit (John 4:24). The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary, a virgin, and she conceived a son that was called the Christ.In the same manner also, the Holy Spirit must overshadow us, our souls, and beget Christ in us. This is the great mystery of God. It is not only hidden from the world at large, but also it is a hidden work within our souls. This is the great marriage between spirit and soul, between heaven and earth, between God and men, between Christ and His Bride. The purpose of this marriage is to bring forth the Manchild.The Apostle Paul established the Galatian church. He pictured himself as the midwife, or the primary caregiver during the church's pregnancy. And so he says in Galatians 4:19, "My children, with whom I am again in labor until Christ is formed in you." The Christians in Galatia had accepted the truth of Jesus Christ and had, in essence, been married to God. The Holy Spirit had come upon them to engender Christ in them, and Christ was now being "formed" in them as they matured in Christ.The problem was that they had strayed from the truth, putting their trust in the law--particularly in the law of fleshly circumcision--as being essential to their justification. Paul reminds them that circumcision of the flesh was the sign of the Old Covenant, while the heart circumcision was the sign of the New Covenant. Hence, their dependence upon fleshly circumcision was a sign that they had begun to place their confidence in the Old Covenant, as if it could save them. If this belief were to take root, it would effectively abort the Manchild in them.In like manner…Adam’s soul (Eve) was engendered with the seed of the Serpent. Now, man had the ability to bear disobedient children for the Purpose of making overcomers in God’s Plan. He also had the ability to bear obedient children like Abel and Seth and it was all according to God’s Sovereignty.(Rom. 9:18-21)Do they have Kenites? Yes. Were they Cain’s off spring? Yes. Are they our Enemies? Yes. By the way…Kenites mean jealous and angry…sounds like Cain. My question is…what did Jesus say about the Kenites when they were screaming crucify him, crucify him, crucify him? Forgive them, Forgive them, Forgive them, for they know not what they do.They were dominated by the carnal mind (the seed of the serpent) and Jesus knew they didn’t know what they were doing. How can you not forgive them if they don’t know. So Jesus went on to tell us LOVE YOUR ENEMIES and do good to them that despitefully use you. (Matt. 5:11-12), (Matt. 5:44-45)We need to thank God for them enemies because that is what causes us to be the children of the Father which is in heaven. God gives us the opportunity to do good to them Kenites so we can LOVE them anyway. Wow, the next time you see a Kenite hug his neck and thank him, for God is using him to make youbetter. Logabe

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
To understand that this act is very much physical,and not spiritual,you must ask yourself,why would he do this.He did it in an attempt to destroy the bloodline through which Christ would be born.When you read Gen 6 you see his second attempt to destroy this line,this time with his fallen angels.The same way the angels had sex with the daughters of men,is the same way satan had sex with Eve.satans early purpose was to prevent Christ from ever being born of woman.
tim_from_paAs for Adam himself, all my apocrypha books all say that he was the first man created. One difference between Genesis chapter one and two accounts of created man is stated in my book of Jubilees where it said man was created the sixth day, (and that was Adam), but unbeknownst to him he was carrying Eve in his side and it was later that she was separated from Him, hence God “created them male and female” but then Eve was taken from Adam later and he became “the Adam” as an individual entity like in chapter two of Genesis.
Tim if you did a word study on the word adam,you would see the adam as mentioned in chapter one refers to mankind while the adam in chapter two refers too the man Adam.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Tim if you did a word study on the word adam,you would see the adam as mentioned in chapter one refers to mankind while the adam in chapter two refers too the man Adam.
Well what am I to do with apocryphal sources that say otherwise? I'm very open minded about things such as this. I don't just rely on questionable interpretations of the bible and what maybe a prominent preacher somewhere says. I always prided myself on gathering other information. To disregard many of these Jewish writings is nothing more than closing my mind and sweeping them under the rug and dummying myself down. They all concur that Adam was the first man. I quoted Jashar on that already.Next of all, why would God create TWO lineages of man---- one generic and one Adam? The whole purpose of man was to replace Lucifer on the throne of this earth and to become God. Now, if there are two, then there would be competition. Just like there is one Christ, there is one Adam.I would have an easier time believing in the serpent seed doctrine because of the Genesis 6 incident. That is clear enough. However, these creatures would not have a soul like Adam and as such would be animal-like without salvation IMO. Thankfully, they were washed away in the flood.And although it's another topic, the flood was worldwide. I see rainbows just as predominantly in Australia as I do in the United States. A rainbow cannot be created. I can make one with my garden hose mist. Only the nature of the atmosphere allows it---- the whole earth's atmosphere changed in some form of cataclysm. I embrace, as do many theologians, the canopy theory where there was a water mist around the earth that broke, hence the entire atmosphere changed. This is impossible in a local environment only---- otherwise, Noah could have simply migrated like the supposed devil's children did and God would not have been very effectual in judgment.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;63327)
Well what am I to do with apocryphal sources that say otherwise? I'm very open minded about things such as this. I don't just rely on questionable interpretations of the bible and what maybe a prominent preacher somewhere says. I always prided myself on gathering other information. To disregard many of these Jewish writings is nothing more than closing my mind and sweeping them under the rug and dummying myself down. They all concur that Adam was the first man. I quoted Jashar on that already.Next of all, why would God create TWO lineages of man---- one generic and one Adam? The whole purpose of man was to replace Lucifer on the throne of this earth and to become God. Now, if there are two, then there would be competition. Just like there is one Christ, there is one Adam.I would have an easier time believing in the serpent seed doctrine because of the Genesis 6 incident. That is clear enough. However, these creatures would not have a soul like Adam and as such would be animal-like without salvation IMO. Thankfully, they were washed away in the flood.And although it's another topic, the flood was worldwide. I see rainbows just as predominantly in Australia as I do in the United States. A rainbow cannot be created. I can make one with my garden hose mist. Only the nature of the atmosphere allows it---- the whole earth's atmosphere changed in some form of cataclysm. I embrace, as do many theologians, the canopy theory where there was a water mist around the earth that broke, hence the entire atmosphere changed. This is impossible in a local environment only---- otherwise, Noah could have simply migrated like the supposed devil's children did and God would not have been very effectual in judgment.
You can do whatever you want, but I would advice to throw it out (Apapocryphal sources) or should I say like you, sweep it under the rug. As for Jasher, the first chapter enough clear misses so many numbers of scriptures.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Jordan;63330)
You can do whatever you want, but I would advice to throw it out (Apapocryphal sources) or should I say like you, sweep it under the rug. As for Jasher, the first chapter enough clear misses so many numbers of scriptures.
Have you ever read any of them? I thought not. I thought this was a forum with open-mindedness. Jashar means "the upright record" and the bible mentions it several places.Won't throw these books out ever. I really believe that God saved them for righteous people as an additional witnesses to shed light on things like this. Like I said---- won't dummy down for an instant.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tim_from_pa;63331)
(Jordan;63330)
Have you ever read any of them? I thought not. I thought this was a forum with open-mindedness. Jashar means "the upright record" and the bible mentions it several places.Won't throw these books out ever. I really believe that God saved them for righteous people as an additional witnesses to shed light on things like this. Like I said---- won't dummy down for an instant.I thought not? I read 2 chapters of Jasher. I could not for the sake of my own soul that loves Christ way too much, trust on Jasher. I could not trust it because it bothered my soul. It had some Satanic feelings coming from it.You have no idea...