Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
First, I'm amazed that the title of this section is even allowed in a Christian site. Most sites consider the very thought "taboo." I personally do believe that there are two literal seeds as revealed in Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15 We know that the "seed" of the woman is very literal. Not only is Jesus Christ of that seed but so were all the Old Testament patriarchs, Israelites, and prophets. The "seed" of the serpent is the exact same word as the "seed" of the woman. If the woman's seed is literal then so is the serpent's seed. The Kenites are the posterity of Cane. There has always been strife between Kenites and the posterity of Seth. There is much more to this story.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ActionJackson;62404)
First, I'm amazed that the title of this section is even allowed in a Christian site. Most sites consider the very thought "taboo." I personally do believe that there are two literal seeds as revealed in Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15 We know that the "seed" of the woman is very literal. Not only is Jesus Christ of that seed but so were all the Old Testament patriarchs, Israelites, and prophets. The "seed" of the serpent is the exact same word as the "seed" of the woman. If the woman's seed is literal then so is the serpent's seed. The Kenites are the posterity of Cane. They has always been strife between Kenites and the posterity of Seth. There is much more to this story.
Yea, it also proves that Cain is not the son of Adam, but rather the son of the fallen archangel whose name was Lucifer, now named Satan because of his actions.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(ActionJackson;62404)
First, I'm amazed that the title of this section is even allowed in a Christian site. Most sites consider the very thought "taboo." I personally do believe that there are two literal seeds as revealed in Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." Genesis 3:15 We know that the "seed" of the woman is very literal. Not only is Jesus Christ of that seed but so were all the Old Testament patriarchs, Israelites, and prophets. The "seed" of the serpent is the exact same word as the "seed" of the woman. If the woman's seed is literal then so is the serpent's seed. The Kenites are the posterity of Cane. They has always been strife between Kenites and the posterity of Seth. There is much more to this story.
Its Time the truth was taught in the Light of Day It as much part of Gods Word as Salvation and the Book has been sealed until the Latter Days and knowledge has increased. Unlike many who have half taught this doctrine there is much misunderstanding our goal is to teach this as God wrote it. Not how men have come to twist it as they do every thing they do not understand. Many of us who have studied deeply for years have come to see this, but it has been as you say a taboo subject, by the church today they would have to start all over again. And admit they surpressed the teaching. In early days of the church there were more Jews than christians the church wanted to ensure they would become the majority. So it was the politics of the church to supreess this knowledge of Cains father. St Augustein was the first to claim the average everday Jew should be blamed for killing Christ. Instead of the Kennites... this would make the Jews hated by all new christians Thus ensuring the Christian church would endure. And it has been lost for the most part ever sense. We do not say this lightly but after a many years of combined studies between us we have come to understand this is the one of the Keys to understanding Gods Word. Just as God always has a positive and negative such as light and Dark, Satan/Cain is the negative side of scripture and it is taught in the bible also if you know how to spot it and things to look for. This doctrine was taught by the early church and is in scriptures if we look closley And forget what we learned in Sunday school and just hear God Words not mens. We will see that its the knowledge of this doctrine that will answer many question asked by generations of Bible readers. Here is an fragment from an early hebrew text. 202. The Father of Cain 1 And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceivedfrom Sammael the angel (of death)and she became pregnant and bore Cain.And he was like those on high and not like those below.And she said:-- "I have got a man from the angel of the LORD." --- Targum, pseudo-Jonathan on Gen 4:1

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
I'm just going to ask a couple of questions. Do Kenites have the same free will and ability to choose salvation in Christ as anyone else? What does Genesis 4:1 mean, if Adam is not the father of Cain, "Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain." [Edit: Oops, I missed Christina's post which addresses this.]

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Follower;62412)
I'm just going to ask a couple of questions. Do Kenites have the same free will and ability to choose salvation in Christ as anyone else? What does Genesis 4:1 mean, if Adam is not the father of Cain, "Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain."
Yes the Kenites can accept Christ as Saviour. The Kenites are humans like we are.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Follower;62412)
....What does Genesis 4:1 mean, if Adam is not the father of Cain, "Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain." [Edit: Oops, I missed Christina's post which addresses this.]
Remember first that Adam and Eve's sin was not eating an apple but "knowing(H3045)" Satan.Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. She had never taken a sex ed class in schoolGen 4:2 And she again(H3254) bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. H3254yâsaphyaw-saf'A primitive root; to add or augment (often adverbially to continue to do a thing): - ...Eve continued in labor, she had twins, Cane and Abel. That is why the boys both prepared offerings at the same time.Gen 4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. Gen 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Jordan;62406)
Yea, it also proves that Cain is not the son of Adam, but rather the son of the fallen archangel whose name was Lucifer, now named Satan because of his actions.
Amen to that. After Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, they covered their private area with fig leaves. Had they eaten a literal fruit, they would have tried to hide the fact by covering their mouth. Why cover their organs unless they were the instruments by which their sin was committed? Genesis 3:7, "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Jordan;62413)
Yes the Kenites can accept Christ as Saviour. The Kenites are humans like we are.
Twice now I've tried to respond to this and both times I'm sent here: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ActionJackson;62432)
(Jordan;62406)
Amen to that. After Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden, they covered their private area with fig leaves. Had they eaten a literal fruit, they would have tried to hide the fact by covering their mouth. Why cover their organs unless they were the instruments by which their sin was committed? Genesis 3:7, "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."I actually while I agree that the bible speaks of Cain being the son of Satan, I completely reject the idea of Adam and Eve eating a literal fruit. In fact, that Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is not a tree, It's Satan himself, the Devil.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Jordan;62449)
I actually while I agree that the bible speaks of Cain being the son of Satan, I completely reject the idea of Adam and Eve eating a literal fruit. In fact, that Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is not a tree, It's Satan himself, the Devil.
Just as the "Tree of Life" is Jesus Christ. Herein lies the battle that has raged from that time in history to the current time. Christ's truth vs. Satan's lie. Satan is a liar and the father of lies.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ActionJackson;62450)
(Jordan;62449)
I actually while I agree that the bible speaks of Cain being the son of Satan, I completely reject the idea of Adam and Eve eating a literal fruit. In fact, that Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is not a tree, It's Satan himself, the Devil.
Just as the "Tree of Life" is Jesus Christ. Herein lies the battle that has raged from that time in history to the current time. Christ's truth vs. Satan's lie. Satan is a liar and the father of lies.Right, that Tree of Life is indeed Jesus Christ. So the sin obvious can't be a literal fruit. Cain was born through the sin of Adultery.(ActionJackson;62433)
(Jordan;62413)
Twice now I've tried to respond to this and both times I'm sent here: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpageYea, that stinks, we all get that from time to time, although rarely.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Jordan;62451)
Right, that Tree of Life is indeed Jesus Christ. So the sin obvious can't be a literal fruit. Cain was born through the sin of Adultery. Yea, that stinks, we all get that from time to time, although rarely.
I think we agree fully that the "fruit" in the garden was not a literal one. I opened my post making that one of my points. To believe that the "fruit" spoken of in the Garden of Eden is literal is "fairy tale" theology.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
AJ: Had they eaten a literal fruit, they would have tried to hide the fact by covering their mouth.
Just for clarification's sake, I was stating a hypothetical here. Adam and Eve covered their private areas...not their mouths which strongly indicates that their sin was of a sexual nature rather than a literal eating of fruit.

blessed1195

Nov 9, 2007
1)For those new to this concept. If you read Genesis 4 you are given Cain's offspring and you'll notice in Genesis 5, Cain is not mentioned as offspring of Adam. 2) 1 Chron 2:55 shows how the Kenites becames scribes to Judah and that the Rechabites are Kenites1 Chron 2:55 "And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab." 3)Now, proceed to Jeremiah 35 to learn more about the Kenites:"1: The word which came unto Jeremiah from the LORD in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying, 2: Go unto the house of the Rechabites, and speak unto them, and bring them into the house of the LORD, into one of the chambers, and give them wine to drink. 3: Then I took Jaazaniah the son of Jeremiah, the son of Habaziniah, and his brethren, and all his sons, and the whole house of the Rechabites; 4: And I brought them into the house of the LORD, into the chamber of the sons of Hanan, the son of Igdaliah, a man of God, which was by the chamber of the princes, which was above the chamber of Maaseiah the son of Shallum, the keeper of the door: 5: And I set before the sons of the house of the Rechabites pots full of wine, and cups, and I said unto them, Drink ye wine. 6: But they said, We will drink no wine: for Jonadab the son of Rechab our father commanded us, saying, Ye shall drink no wine, neither ye, nor your sons for ever: 7: Neither shall ye build house, nor sow seed, nor plant vineyard, nor have any: but all your days ye shall dwell in tents; that ye may live many days in the land where ye be strangers. 8: Thus have we obeyed the voice of Jonadab the son of Rechab our father in all that he hath charged us, to drink no wine all our days, we, our wives, our sons, nor our daughters; 9: Nor to build houses for us to dwell in: neither have we vineyard, nor field, nor seed: 10: But we have dwelt in tents, and have obeyed, and done according to all that Jonadab our father commanded us. 11: But it came to pass, when Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came up into the land, that we said, Come, and let us go to Jerusalem for fear of the army of the Chaldeans, and for fear of the army of the Syrians: so we dwell at Jerusalem. 12: Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying, 13: Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Go and tell the men of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, Will ye not receive instruction to hearken to my words? saith the LORD. 14: The words of Jonadab the son of Rechab, that he commanded his sons not to drink wine, are performed; for unto this day they drink none, but obey their father's commandment: notwithstanding I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye hearkened not unto me. 15: I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me. 16: Because the sons of Jonadab the son of Rechab have performed the commandment of their father, which he commanded them; but this people hath not hearkened unto me: 17: Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not heard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered. 18: And Jeremiah said unto the house of the Rechabites, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Because ye have obeyed the commandment of Jonadab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done according unto all that he hath commanded you: 19: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Jonadab the son of Rechab shall not want a man to stand before me for ever."God was quite angry that his chosen wouldn't obey him but the Kenites would obey their Father.4)In John 8:, Jesus spoke to Jews and Kenites: (Claim to be of our brother Judah but are not- here alongside/with Jews, a Sect called the Pharisees, but Christ knew them by their intent to kill him)John 8:19"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. 20: These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come. 21: Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. 22: Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. 23: And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24: I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. 25: Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. 26: I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him. 27: They understood not that he spake to them of the Father. 28: Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 29: And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. 30: As he spake these words, many believed on him. 31: Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33: They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34: Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35: And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37: I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38: I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. 39: They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40: But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41: Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42: Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43: Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45: And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46: Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47: He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God." 5) Rev 2:9+ and Rev 3:9+, the churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia (the names aren't as important as what is taught) are the two churches that Jesus was pleased with, because they taught of the Kenites.We are so blessed that the moderators of this site have the wisdom and courage to teach you all of the Kenites. Anytime, I try to find a local church to attend, I ask the "so called" pastor if he knows who the Kenites are. So far, I haven't found a local church with a pastor that doesn't say" YOU know there are alot of false teachings today". That's when I know not to return.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Amen blessed1195. We might also consider the entire book of Esther when seeking to learn the nature of the Kenites. Matthew3:7, "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"[/COLOR] Another reference to the serpent seed.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(ActionJackson;62593)
Amen blessed1195. We might also consider the entire book of Esther when seeking to learn the nature of the Kenites. Matthew3:7, "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"[/COLOR] Another reference to the serpent seed.
I'm so glad to see mindlike Christians and that is how it is supposed to be.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Gen. 2:24 says,23 And the man said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24 For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.The seed of the serpent separates you from the seedof Christ through the partaking of the tree of influence.When Eve gained that knowledge, she was impregnatedwith the seed of the serpent. She now had two trees in the garden of her heart. She now had the ability to bearevil children and good children out of the same body.Jesus said, you are of your father the devil. Why? Theywere bearing the fruits of the wrong tree because they hadthe ability to eat from either tree that was within them.Jesus said, the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: there-fore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewndown, and cast into the fire. ( Matt. 3:10 )Everyone has the ability to be influenced by the tree ofknowledge when they partake of the “word” that comes forth from that tree. In essence…you become what youeat or influenced by. Paul refers to Genesis 2:24 in 1 Cor. 6:16, 17,16 Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a harlot is one body with her? For He says, The two will become one flesh. 17 But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him.If I join myself to the words that come from the treeof the knowledge of good and evil, it is called inbiblical terms…committing fornication. If I becomeimpregnated with that seed (Gk. 4690, Sperma),my father becomes the devil…and I begin to spreadthe lies that I received from that “word” that has taken root within my heart.In essence…I become one body with the devil beingmy father. He has deceived me and caused me tobelieve something that is in opposition to the “Word”of God. But, I have good news…because Jesus came and paidfor that deception, I can now…come out from among the religious and be separate. Now I can touch not theunclean thing and God will become my Father.I will become a chaste Bride for the purpose of bearing a manchild in due season. That manchild will be birthedin God’s appointed time. We have to be a Bride first…inorder to carry that child within us. When he is birthed @Tabernacles of some year…I will have the ability to goforth and impregnate others with the same sperm (seed)that impregnated me. For I will be one with the Father and I will only do what my Father tells me to do. We are the rib that was takenfrom Adam. The last Adam is missing a rib and He is coming back to get it. We are the woman that was taken from Adam in the Garden. We can commit fornication or adultery by listening to the wrong words. We can also be the Bridefor listening to the Word of the Lord but God in this Ageis looking for a Bride so she can bear Him a Son in theAge to come.What a plan.Logabe

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I find the serpent-seed study an interesting pastime. Too bad Halloween’s over as that is a good creepy topic to talk about on a stormy night. I find that doctrine interesting, and plausible considering the Genesis 6 incident, which is many times over more direct in what happened. Apocryphal books that I have all attest to the Genesis 6 incident and some even name the demons involved in mating with human women. The bible is equally clear on that.What is not as clear is if Satan and Eve actually had Cain. While I consider it possible, little is said in the apocryphal literature I have. Probably one of the main purveyors of this doctrine is Dr. Arnold Murray, and some identity movements as well. However, this is not a new doctrine. Some Jewish though incorporated it as attested by my Jewish encyclopedia that claims that Cain was the son of Satan. Other than that, like I stated, I cannot find that anywhere else, and well-known Anglo-Israel teachers in general such as Herbert W. Armstrong, the late Dr. Gene Scott (the man I learned a lot from) and British-Israelite sects in general do not teach it.As for Adam himself, all my apocrypha books all say that he was the first man created. One difference between Genesis chapter one and two accounts of created man is stated in my book of Jubilees where it said man was created the sixth day, (and that was Adam), but unbeknownst to him he was carrying Eve in his side and it was later that she was separated from Him, hence God “created them male and female” but then Eve was taken from Adam later and he became “the Adam” as an individual entity like in chapter two of Genesis.Now…. Since we have this human race, the sons of Adam, it does make sense that Satan tried to pollute it, but much, much more is said about demonic entities trying to achieve this.Even today we have stories of aliens doing “reproductive experiments” and supernatural stories involving spirits doing this as well. Just up north of me a few miles there was a family terribly plagued by a poltergeist that raped both the husband and wife. Now I don’t seriously think anything came from this union, but had it done so (like in Genesis 6) who knows what would have become of them? Any such deplorable creature is not from Adam and as such would be sub-human, animal-like in my book totally incapable of salvation (I don’t think you could rightfully call it a soul).Thankfully, I am of the belief that the flood wiped them all out, or I should say, if it did not, they are not the majority as Noah’s sons recorded in Genesis 10 formed the nations of today (aka “table of the nations”). And thankfully, God always worked with genealogies.Concerning Genesis 3:15. If there are literal seed of the woman and Satan battling, it will happen--- Christ and the end time Antichrist. I believe that will be an actual man, but one incarnated with the spirit of Satan himself. I can go off on another tangent regarding a specific demon that empowers Antichrist, but I think I’ve been thinking too much of demons these days. Need a break and will stop here for now.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
Thanks tim_from_pa. There is a pastor named Dan Gayman who wrote an exhaustive book on the subject entitled "The Two Seeds of Genesis 3:15." I first learned about the teaching from him but there have been other teachers including Pastor Murray. I can't remember if Wesley Swift or Bertrand Comparet taught the two seedline doctrine. I personally believe that it was a physical union between Satan and Eve rather than a spiritual one as mentioned by logabe (above).

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Parable of the Tares is what confirms the physical for me.Matthew 13:24
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Obviously, the man would be God, because we're speaking of the kingdom of heaven, which only he would have power over. I think this rules out a purely spiritual interpretation as well, as a human being that man in the role of a pastor or some other nature.Matthew 13:25
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Notice in both places tares were specifically sown.