Genesis Creation Account

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord have mercy, look Eternally Grateful, on put down ok, but maybe this is not for you, because you're not grasping the words written. but again no put down ok...

but I'll try one more time, now look at what you said, "Gen 1 states the plants came before man. There is no more argument, scripture is confirmed. Man came after, not before".
is this before MAN, or before "MANDKIND, meaning male and female, that was created on day 6.... did you grasp what I really said? look at it again, was Man here on the Planet after plants or was it Mankind meaning the male and the female, after the plants.... (smile).

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
If your theologies were actually believable you would start your own threads instead of trying to hijack mine...

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just take the word for what it says

Adam was created on day 6 as he was the father of mankind

chapter 2 does not tell us the plants were created after man. It says before the water came there was no plant, then their was water, (which would have watered the plants) then mankind was made

and do me a favor. Don’t tell me to put down, or maybe it is not for me, or I am not grasping something, one thing I can not stand is an arrogant know it all.
first thanks for the reply, second, you must not comprehend what you read? and as for being arrogant, ..... (smile), that's your ignorance thinking, but it's nothing but "confidence" on my part.... :rolleyes: YIKES! lol. it seem like arrogance to ..... U... because you don't know what the word is saying. but that's ok, there are many with you in this delusion. it's you been taught wrong.... that's all. but one day your eyes will be open to the truth.

and like I said, NOTHING offend me....... :D

so re-read those verse ......... WITH.... WITH... the Great Teacher the Holy Ghost and do as our brother James said, James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

now we will show you, your ignorance vs our confidence inj the Word of God. Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

ok Eternally Grateful, we will now see if I'm arrogant, or confidence in the Word of God. the designation, "US", and "OUR" in Genesis 1:26, how many PERSONS are present there in that verse.... one person, (which we say is there), or two or more person there in that verse. NOW WE'LL SEE IF WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE. "i just take the word for what it says". I'M GLAD YOU SAID THAT, BECAUSE WE'LL SEE REAL QUICK IS WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE. so Eternally Grateful, how many persons are there in Genesis 1:26? .......... :eek: YIKES!

I'll be looking for your answer.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about if you practice what you preach by proving these points from the scriptures?
first thanks for the reply, second, I believe I have,

A. Man, before the plants and animals. scriptures, before the Plants, Genesis 1:9 -13, (day 3), and revealed in Genesis 2:4-7. (BEFORE, the plants"
B. Man, Before the animals, Genesis 2:18 - 20.
C. Mankind, (the male and the female), after the plants and animals.

I hop this is clear enough. if not just let me know. will be looking for your reply.

PICJAG

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, I believe I have,

A. Man, before the plants and animals. scriptures, before the Plants, Genesis 1:9 -13, (day 3), and revealed in Genesis 2:4-7. (BEFORE, the plants"
B. Man, Before the animals, Genesis 2:18 - 20.
C. Mankind, (the male and the female), after the plants and animals.

I hop this is clear enough. if not just let me know. will be looking for your reply.

PICJAG
It's like you didn't even read my post.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's like you didn't even read my post.
well I don't want to response to this topic, because I been accused of Hijacking it. and I was suggested to start another topic, so I did. if you like you can address ypur concerns there.

Reactions: JohnDB

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, you're 100% correct, chapter 2 is a detaile account of chapter 1.

PICJAG
100% correct? I thought you claimed that Man was formed on Day 3? Let's see if my math is correct, divide 100 by 6 ...you should score me 83% correct. That's a B, not bad. Oh ..... wait a minute .... I get it, you are just agreeing to get rid of me. lol

Reactions: JohnDB

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% correct? I thought you claimed that Man was formed on Day 3? Let's see if my math is correct, divide 100 by 6 ...you should score me 83% correct. That's a B, not bad. Oh ..... wait a minute .... I get it, you are just agreeing to get rid of me. lol
well I'm not posting to this topic anymore to answer your question, NO, did you read what i said? "chapter 2 is a detaile account of chapter 1".
so get is correct ok. read what I said. and yes man was Formed on Day three.

now if you like to discuss that too, I made a new topic about this in "Genesis Chapter 1 & 2 through 6 a second Look". here in the bible study fourm. if you like I'll discuss it there with you. but respond to what I actually said...

PICJAG

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth".

Genesis 1 - 2:3 is the prologue of origins, the outline and summation, reveala the facts of this historical narrative. Actually Chapter 1 should have ended with the 4th verse of chapter to. The order of events is clearly presented with a specific timeline, from days 1-7. Gen. 2:4 starts over again ... these are the generations/ births of heaven and earth. Verse 5 just states that before He made the plants and herbs ON DAY 3, no rain but a mist watered the surface. Beyond that, details continue introducing the characters in a story, more descriptions of the environment, orders, duties, rules, sin and the consequences.

You are claiming that man is not the same as mankind, which you say is Adam and Eve. What's that formula look like, A does not = A? You agree that Adam and Eve came on the 6th day. Then in anither olace yiu used an argument that since man was nade frombthe dust of the earth, dust needed to be dry and therefore Hod must have formwd Him before the ground was wet? Am I getting that right? The dust of the earth is dirt, minerals of which we are composed of - 50% - 60% of which is water.
So are implying something different then Adam was formed before him? "Let us make man in our image" is referring to the first man, Adam. Or are you suggesting that it was an Apeman? That would not be in God's image - that is where Evolutionist fail. We did not evolve - just in case you are implying that. But your logic is flawed along with your hermeneutics. "Man was formed before mankind!" That's like saying the apple is not the same as the apples on the tree.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just got in touch with a theologian friend of mine.
He showed me something neat with the creation account.

Day one..........light........day 4......sun moon, stars

Day 2..............air, land/sea...day 5.....birds, fish

Day 3............. vegetation......day 6.....animals, man.

In the creation account there is symmetry and balance.
But also a focus... mankind was the balance and focus of creation. Meaning that there's a symbiosis of man with the whole Earth. Man cannot exist without the natural order of things...nor can the natural order exist without man. If any part of the natural order is not in balance there becomes an imbalance and the whole thing falls apart like a tinker toy sea saw.

And since the seventh day is not part of the balance... DON'T Work on that day or else your life will be unbalanced. Do just like God did and take a day off.

If this doesn't make sense... don't sweat it....it is in the funnel for canned sermons and your local pastor will regurgitate it soon enough.

Well, there's a huge... problem with that. Apostle Paul revealed it in Romans 8.

Rom 8:18-25
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

The word "creature" there is Greek ktisis which means 'original formation' (i.e., the creation; Strong's no.2937). It is the same word for "creature" and finally translated here later as "creation" in all these Roman 8 verses.

Paul says that the 'creation' waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. The idea is about the glory of the world to come, after Christ's future return.

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of Him Who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Very Important: Paul says the creation was made subject to vanity by God, and not by its own will.

Many do not understand what this means about God having placed His creation in a state of bondage to vanity for this present world time. That means at a time in the past today's creation was once in a previous state, a better state or condition, not in vanity. In Isaiah 45:18, God said He did not create the earth "in vain", meaning in vanity. Guess what that Hebrew word for "in vain" is there? It is Hebrew 'tohuw', which is translated as "without form" in Genesis 1:2.

God's original formation, or creation, was at Genesis 1:1 as written. But by the time of Genesis 1:2, something happened, and that old world perished, being overflowed with water. There is no creation of the earth past Genesis 1:1. The earth was already there underneath all those waters at verse 2. God simply moved those waters around to form today's sky and oceans, bringing this 2nd world earth age of the present.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Men's doctrines can't really explain this, some that try attempt to say God placed His creation in vanity when Adam sinned in His Garden of Eden. However, the devil had already sinned before then, and was in Eden tempting Adam and Eve as "that old serpent".

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,"
Eternally Grateful wrote in its post #33: "up to this point no mention of mankind"

... no mention of mankind? Will be? In my vision, the verse above is written in affirmative mode: These are the generations of the heavens...

1st point: Generations of heavens: Which heavens?

How many heavens were created according Scriptures?
Paul was caught to the 3rd heaven, then we can say that there are the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. I am only confirming what Scripture says, not me.

2nd point: What is/are heaven(s) according Scripture?

Ephesians 1:v.3-23 reveals: - 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings
in heavenly places in Christ:

Question: What heavenly place in Christ are you in? Or even ALL God's people?

According the verse above, are you in the FIRST or in the second heavenly place?
To help us to interpret more deeply what is heaven according Scripture, what can we understand of Philippians 3:v.20? -
20 For OUR CONVERSATION is in heaven; FROM WHENCE also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

That said:
1 - What heavenly place in Christ you or even the God's people are in? OUR CONVERSATION is in heaven; FROM WHENCE also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, do you understand? A thing is right:
We are not in the third heaven yet; it is the next heaven that will be established here by the Most High and Almighty God in this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day. In the current time, what heavenly place in Christ are we in? Or even ALL God's people?

Genesis 2:v.4 says: "These are the generations of the heavens ..."

Questions:
- How many generations inhabited in the FIRST heaven? In my understanding 42 generations;

- How many generations inhabited in the SECOND heaven? In my understanding UNCOUNTABLE generations.

- And how many generations will inhabit in the THIRD heaven, that is the next heavenly place - the millennium of Christ? In my understanding UNCOUNTABLE. JESUS said: Luke 20:v.35-36 :

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 11:v.15 and 17 -
15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever;
17 - We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy Great Power, and hast reigned.

Amen

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,"
Eternally Grateful wrote in its post #33: "up to this point no mention of mankind"

... no mention of mankind? Will be? In my vision, the verse above is written in affirmative mode: These are the generations of the heavens...

1st point: Generations of heavens: Which heavens?

How many heavens were created according Scriptures?
Paul was caught to the 3rd heaven, then we can say that there are the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens. I am only confirming what Scripture says, not me.

2nd point: What is/are heaven(s) according Scripture?

Ephesians 1:v.3-23 reveals: - 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings
in heavenly places in Christ:

Question: What heavenly place in Christ are you in? Or even ALL God's people?

According the verse above, are you in the FIRST or in the second heavenly place?
To help us to interpret more deeply what is heaven according Scripture, what can we understand of Philippians 3:v.20? -
20 For OUR CONVERSATION is in heaven; FROM WHENCE also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.

That said:
1 - What heavenly place in Christ you or even the God's people are in? OUR CONVERSATION is in heaven; FROM WHENCE also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, do you understand? A thing is right:
We are not in the third heaven yet; it is the next heaven that will be established here by the Most High and Almighty God in this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day. In the current time, what heavenly place in Christ are we in? Or even ALL God's people?

Genesis 2:v.4 says: "These are the generations of the heavens ..."

Questions:
- How many generations inhabited in the FIRST heaven? In my understanding 42 generations;

- How many generations inhabited in the SECOND heaven? In my understanding UNCOUNTABLE generations.

- And how many generations will inhabit in the THIRD heaven, that is the next heavenly place - the millennium of Christ? In my understanding UNCOUNTABLE. JESUS said: Luke 20:v.35-36 :

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 11:v.15 and 17 -
15 - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever;
17 - We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy Great Power, and hast reigned.

Amen

The KJV "heavens" in Genesis 1:1 is plural. There's really only 2 different heavens in God's Word, the sky is one, the heavenly dimension where God now dwells is the other one. The third heaven idea from Paul is not about 3 different levels in Heaven. It is about the 3rd heaven age, as there was one before today's world, and the third one will be with the future new heavens and a new earth.

Per 2 Peter 3:
1st one - "the world that then was"
2nd one - "the heavens and the earth, which are now"
3rd one - "new heavens and a new earth"

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
There's really only 2 different heavens in God's Word, the sky is one, the heavenly dimension where God now dwells is the other one.

Please, Davy, it seems you are working with suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, about the Word of God. See, the Word is God, do you understand?

Questions:
- Where Scriptures say is there two different heavens?
Where?

- Where do Scriptures say God dwells in other heavenly dimension?
Where?

How do you interpret Ephesians 1:v.3 to 5 and Philippians 3:v.20? In other words, in what heavenly places are you living?
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be HOLY and without blame before Him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, ...

Again: In what heavenly places do you live or are living based in Ephesians 1:v.3? If you consider to be one of the elected, you may know what Scriptures are revealing.
I am talking with you from within the second heavenly place or second heaven.

The KJV "heavens" in Genesis 1:1 is plural.
Okay, I know that "KJV "heavens" in Genesis 1:1 is plural."

Paul was caught to the third heaven, then we can say that there are the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens.

Have you ever read Revelation 4 and 5 by chance? 4:v.1 says: I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And ... behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. - Have you ever interpreted who are the 24 elders who are already enthroned in heaven?

In which of the heavens was John taken to describe what he saw?

And Genesis 2:4 says about
"the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens".

Generations of the heavens and generations of the earth:
Who are the inhabitants or generations of the first heaven? And of the second heaven? And of the third heaven which was visited by the Apostle Paul?

And who are the generations of the earth, or of the dry land, the clay?

The answers for the questions are in the Holy Scriptures, the only Word of Truth.

1 Corinthians 2:v.7 and 11
7 - We speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Fellow in Christ

Oseas

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, Davy, it seems you are working with suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, about the Word of God. See, the Word is God, do you understand?

And it sounds like you're singing a song, because you're only doing a supposition about supposition, and of course without any Biblical support. Whereas, I gave Biblical support for what I said, even broke it down for you in 2 Peter 3, but like Peter says many are willingly ignorant of that matter, thus are you.

Questions:
- Where Scriptures say is there two different heavens? Where?

Do you not read the posts you quote? Genesis 1:1 with "heavens". Then ALL THROUGHOUT God's Word the contrast between heaven as the sky and heaven as God's Abode is given in many examples. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

- Where do Scriptures say God dwells in other heavenly dimension? Where?

So God in you view is an alien dwelling on another planet??? Obviously, you've been reading too many comic books. Or maybe you believe in the old Hindu Vedas about flying Vimanas in the clouds being where God lives?

No, our Heavenly Father dwells behind a veil, in a different dimension of existence than this earthly one. Apostle Paul defined the existence of the two separate dimensions in 1 Corinthians 15 when explained about the resurrection body. And actually, Lord Jesus defined the two also in John 3 when He said, "That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6). This fleshy earth dimension is one, and the world of Spirit is another; two dimensions of existence. We are either in this one in a flesh body, or in the other one with The LORD (2 Corinthians 5). That other dimension certainly is NOT... the stars and planets and galaxies, for all the physical universe is of this earthly dimension. How can you not know this?

So all your questions about Scripture like Ephesians 1:3-4 and Philippians 3:20 must be in that above perspective. The "heavenly places" in the spiritual sense, of The Holy Spirit Which originates from GOD in the heavenly dimension. Don't you remember that Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is within you? (Luke 17:21). That is about our spirit with soul inside our flesh that continues on after our flesh dies per Matthew 10:28 and Ecclesiastes 12:5-7. How can you not understand this? You're like Nicodemus who was thinking with his flesh, and didn't understand Spirit.

Okay, I know that "KJV "heavens" in Genesis 1:1 is plural."

Paul was caught to the third heaven, then we can say that there are the 1st, and 2nd, and 3rd heavens, and the heaven of the heavens.

No, we cannot really 'assume' Paul meant 3 literal levels of heaven, but that's exactly what many do, even many Bible scholars have 'assumed' that. But there's no Biblical evidence for 3 literal levels of heaven. The heavens around the earth is about the sky, and is part of the this earthly dimension, which includes the material planets, stars, celestial bodies, etc. They are all... in this earthly material dimension, being made up of material matter.

Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

KJV

There is one of the strongest proofs of the existence of the heavenly dimension as a separate type of existence outside this earthly material universe. That verse also includes the field of physic's law that says material matter cannot be created nor destroyed, but only change its state (solid, liquid, vapor, gas). In other words, like that verse says, material matter did not... create itself. That's what, "things which are seen were not made of things which do appear," is about. That means something outside... the material dimension created material matter, i.e., things seen. And that something of course is our Heavenly Father and His Son Who dwell in another dimension different than material matter. John 4 declares that God is a Spirit, and all that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. Count the number of dimensions shown by that. TWO only, not 3.

Have you ever read Revelation 4 and 5 by chance? 4:v.1 says: I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. And ... behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. - Have you ever interpreted who are the 24 elders who are already enthroned in heaven?

Yes, I have studied all of my Lord Jesus' Book of Revelation, and all of God's Word. But obviously you haven't, because your question reveals you don't really understand that Rev.4 & 5 Scripture about the 24 elders. Revelation 4:4 shows those 24 elders are wearing CROWNS OF GOLD. When is it that Christ's servants receive their crowns? At His coming, and not before (1 Peter 5:4; 2 Timothy 4:8; 1 Thessalonians 2:19). Those views about the 24 elders is a FUTURE FORWARD TIMELINE VIEW for after... Christ's return. That is when they are about His Throne serving Him in His temple.

One of the things Apostle Paul told Timothy was to "rightly divide" The Word of Truth. That means recognizing the timelines of events in God's Word. The Book of Revelation, like God's Old Testament prophets, at times moves its timelines very quickly between chapters and verses. Grasping that is part of 'rightly dividing' The Scriptures.

Your 24 elders already in heaven and given rewards and their crowns is a view from the Pre-trib Rapture school. They use (abuse) that Rev.4 & 5 Scripture to try and drum up support for their false pre-trib rapture theory from men.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And it sounds like you're singing a song, because you're only doing a supposition about supposition, and of course without any Biblical support.
I warned you with Biblical support, saying : The Word is God, do you understand? It is not a supposition, it is true, it is biblical, don't you know?
Again you are working with suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, about myself and the Word of God. Your testimony is false.

Whereas, I gave Biblical support for what I said, even broke it down for you in 2 Peter 3, but like Peter says many are willingly ignorant of that matter, thus are you.
No, you have not given any "Biblical support for what you said", no, absolutely, it because the Word is God, God is Spirit. God is Truth, and the Most High God gives not any support for your suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, and ramblings. You fool yourself. you are deceived and deceiving.

You said :
"...many are willingly ignorant of that matter, thus are you." Oh, you are wrong completely, I am not ignorant on the Word of God, the Word is God, understand? By the way, no man knows God the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him, do you understand? Again you are working with suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, and ramblings about myself and the Word of God. Again, your testimony is false.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Do you not read the posts you quote? Genesis 1:1 with "heavens". Then ALL THROUGHOUT God's Word the contrast between heaven as the sky and heaven as God's Abode is given in many examples. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

There is not any sense in your question.

What you see through your imaginations and suppositions has nothing to do with the Word of God, understand? The Word is God and
there is not any "contrast between heaven as the sky and heaven as God's Abode" according your imaginations, quite the contrary, for the MATERIAL THINGS are figures of SPIRITUAL THINGS, don't you know this? Have you ever read the parables of JESUS? The PARABLES of JESUS are good examples of what I am saying, that is, the MATERIAL THINGS are figures of SPIRITUAL THINGS.

About homeworks, your interpretation of Genesis 1:v.1 is completely wrong, it is false, and MUST be scrapped with evil homeworks you have already done.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
So God in you view is an alien dwelling on another planet??? Obviously, you've been reading too many comic books. Or maybe you believe in the old Hindu Vedas about flying Vimanas in the clouds being where God lives?
You are saying that. Sorry, honestly i don't know anything on what you're talking about.

You are familiar with those things you have mentioned evidently, as a follower of the satanic spiritism, but disguised as a Christian. Spiritism is a devilish, a satanic religion, actually doctrines of demons, by which you confess be so familiar, as is revealed through your posts.
Before the door of salvation be closed completely, behold, it is slowly being closed day by day,
if you still have a chance or time to know where God is, read what the Word of God says: Isaiah 40:v.21-22.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I warned you with Biblical support, saying : The Word is God, do you understand? It is not a supposition, it is true, it is biblical, don't you know?
Again you are working with suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, about myself and the Word of God. Your testimony is false.

That's very funny, because suppositions is what YOU ARE PRESENTING. Even when you quote Scripture you treat it in a symbolic sense. That kind of Bible interpretation comes from following men's traditions, not from studying God's Way.

No, you have not given any "Biblical support for what you said", no, absolutely, it because the Word is God, God is Spirit.

I have given solid Bible Scripture support for what I've proclaimed involving God's Word. You're just making up stories.

You said :"...many are willingly ignorant of that matter, thus are you." Oh, you are wrong completely, I am not ignorant on the Word of God, the Word is God, understand? By the way, no man knows God the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him, do you understand? Again you are working with suppositions, and imaginations, and opinions, and ramblings about myself and the Word of God. Again, your testimony is false.

Like Peter said, yes, many are "willingly ignorant" about the 3 earth ages he taught there in 2 Peter 3:

1. "the world that then was"
2. "the heavens and the earth, which are now"
3. "new heavens and a new earth"

Can you COUNT to 3? That's how many earth world ages Peter was teaching there in 2 Peter 3. Thus I will let others judge between you and me to know who is proclaiming God's Word as written there.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is not any sense in your question.

Well, for one not all that well studied, like yourself, yeah, I can kind of see how you couldn't make sense of it.

What you see through your imaginations and suppositions has nothing to do with the Word of God, understand?

I stay with The Word of God as written. So your stupid ignorant slanders about "imaginations and suppositions" Hitler style propaganda is kind of getting old hat! You realize that Hitler used that ploy a lot during his brand of social democracy, or are you ignorant about that history too?

The Word is God and there is not any "contrast between heaven as the sky and heaven as God's Abode" according your imaginations, quite the contrary, for the MATERIAL THINGS are figures of SPIRITUAL THINGS, don't you know this?

Ah, you're ignorant of basic scientific matters also I see! One of the early science lessons in American grade schools covers about about atoms and molecules that make up material matter. Did you not know that 'air' is... a type of MATERIAL MATTER??? What is the sky made up of? AIR! And technically, the air around the earth is made up of 21% oxygen, 70% nitrogen, and the rest inert gases. Air is a gas. That is NOT... where God's Abode is.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are saying that. Sorry, honestly i don't know anything on what you're talking about.

Sure you know what I'm talking about. If God's Abode is not in a different dimension than this material dimension we live in, then that has to mean He lives on another planet somewhere in the universe. That's basically what your belief is pointing to, since you do not... understand about the dimension of Spirit. Your belief then points to the false idea that God must be an alien.

And that would mean you do not understand what Hebrews 11:3 proclaims that only The Invisible God Who is not material matter, created material matter. Like John said, God is a Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (John 4). So you need to update your understanding about the difference between this material earthly dimension we live in vs. the invisible spiritual dimension behind a veil where God's Abode and the angels live.