Gift of discernment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked for it and I got it in an extreme way. Thank God and thank you all for praying.

This is from God and I will explain why-

I was asking constantly "what do I do" every day, multiple times, constant anxiety - instead of trusting him and doing what I needed to do. It didn't mean to be stupid, just to stop worrying about it and just do something instead of wasting time sitting around for years waiting for an answer on what to do. So the interpretation is much different than the one holding the experience.

I did what I needed to do and life has improved very much. That word helped me so much and I am trusting God and doing what I need to do.

I am focusing right now on my parenting, taking care of the home, and working towards better things, which is why I am not here so much lately. I am busy.

Glad that your life walking with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ has improved your quality of your inner woman (Spiritual body) - asking for God to help you increase your faith and trust and to lean on him.

Reactions: DuckieLady

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I asked for it and I got it in an extreme way. Thank God and thank you all for praying.

I was asking constantly "what do I do" every day, multiple times, constant anxiety - instead of trusting him and doing what I needed to do. It didn't mean to be stupid, just to stop worrying about it and just do something instead of wasting time sitting around for years waiting for an answer on what to do. So the interpretation is much different than the one holding the experience.

I did what I needed to do and life has improved very much. That word helped me so much and I am trusting God and doing what I need to do.

I am focusing right now on my parenting, taking care of the home, and working towards better things, which is why I am not here so much lately. I am busy.
hey hey fluffy!

LILAC

May 18, 2021
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That is awesome! So glad to hear it! And yes, God prefers us to keep productive. I find that's when I hear Him the most! :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bless you, Ducky. Very wise. :)