Gifts Of the Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Brother, I thank you for the help in explaining things. The Lord told me one thing, tell her to stop speaking death over the Child. Jesus said you have what you say, It could be possible that she killed her child with words. However, that was not the reason the Lord sent me there. The child was so frightened, listening to his mom speak of dying and how horrible things were for her. I mean if Mom is a wreak, and your dying, there was no hope to hold onto. The Lord sent me there knowing the Child was going to die. I could list a bunch of reasons in the natural, but the Lord never gave me the real true reason. I do believe that because my prayers and faith were for the child, the Lord let me know everything going on. God is faithful.
So no matter how much we pray (and we need to pray!!) or how much faith we have (and we need to have faith!!) God's will is settled from all eternity. God was not surprised when the boy got sick the first time, nor was He surprised when the boy went into remission, and finally He was not surprised when the boy finally passed away. God knows the end from the beginning, and He knows the number of our days.
Well, James said the prayer of faith will save the sick. I look at this a little different. For example, when a brother in Christ of mine gets himself in sin, and comes crying to me about it, I tell them that God is still working with you and loves you. I tell them God already know what he was going to half to deal with, when you made Jesus Lord. To a certain point I am with you on this.Psa 34:12 What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Psa 34:13 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. I also feel that man needs to take responsibly for his actions. It goes back to what Paul said. The Lord made me this way, why does he find fault?Paul used Pharaoh as an example, and asked what if the Lord has already endured with much long suffering the vessel fit for destruction. IN other words, God was already at the end of his rope with the person to make an example out of. I think there is a point when God gets a really good idea that a person is not going to get in the program. You believe that mans destiny is already chosen from start to end.There are several scriptures that talk about having a perfect heart twoard God and not perfect heart.2Ch 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars. The way I am reading this, God's eyes are searching for those hearts that are perfect toward him. If he already had everything planed, no need to look. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Be blessed!!!Jesus Is Lord.