Girl and Her Family Needs A Prayer!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I write this to you with a bit of good news...this is about someone that some good friends of mine know.Today, I found out about a girl by the name of Charlie. She has been through some very rough times with her family and had her mother literally run away with another woman. This obviously weighed very heavy on the child and she overdosed on Advil, I believe, yesterday. The doctors said she took 60 pills in an effort that seems like it was meant to garner attention or even worse.The doctors reported that she needed an emergency liver transplant in order to live and would have died already had she not been found. She was sent to another hospital today where it was reported, as nothing shy of a miracle, that her liver was functioning and she was going to be alright.I personally believe this is one of those manifestations of our Father, YHVH, and that he did this for a very powerful reason. This girl needs your prayers that she'll continue out of this, but I think more importantly needs your prayers that maybe this will wake some up and not leave God's child out in the dark.Thank you so very much!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Swampfox, Know I will be praying and if there is anything I can do... otherwise... let me know... I have room here and plenty of love... if needed...Bets

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's terrible SwampFox. I will go pray for Charlie...and lot's of love.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.