God’S Curses Are Still On The True Israelites Of Today!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eccl.12:13

Aug 28, 2010
God’s Curses are Still on the TRUE Israelites of Today

God said ALL of His curses would fall upon ALL of Israel AND her seed if they did not obey Him.

Deut.28
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Take note of what God is saying here; these curses are to be used as a sign. God gave us these signs so that the true Israelite COULD be identified. Let’s look at something for a moment…..

Let’s say you had no idea what a duck looked like, but someone told you to be on the look out for one. As a matter of fact the person telling you to watch for a duck had never seen one either. But they had been given this description: an aquatic bird, with long necks, a flat bill, scaled legs, webbed feet, short rounded body, waddles when walking and makes a quacking sound. Now that you have a description, though you have never seen a duck, you would know that a horse is NOT a duck, nor is a dog or tiger. Now you may have a problem if a geese or swan came your way….but you could at least tell these animals are in the same family.

In the same way, the true nation of Israel can be identified today. All 12 tribes are all still around and they still have all of the signs/curses upon them for not obeying their God. Some you may be able to recognize immediately, others may be harder to identify. But one thing is for certain, with the signs given to us in God’s holy word, you will definitely be able to tell who is NOT a true Israelite!

Here is something to think about; If you have a people that claim to be a nation but have NONE of the curses upon them or their seed as the Lord said, who do you believe? God’s holy word…..or the ones making the claim?

Let’s read God’s Holy word and find out the truth. God gave us these signs so that ALL that read will know who’s the true Israelite. With that said, let’s read the curses and also find if Israel kept or rejected God’s laws.

And let’s just go with the word of God on this one. Man and his history are not always true…but God’s word NEVER lies!

Let’s start with finding the curses God put upon Israel and some of the things He said He would do to her and ALL of her seed!

God said He would scatter Israel!
"And I will scatter you among the heathen" Lev.26:33
"I will scatter them also among the heathen" Jer.9:16
"I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy" Jer.18:17

God said Israel would live in their enemies land and not their own!
"when they be in the land of their enemies" Lev.26:44
"and disperse thee in the countries" Ezek.22:15

God said Israel would be a weak nation!
"thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them:" Deut.28:25
"he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail." Deut.28:44

God said Israel would be borrowers and NOT lenders of money!
"He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him” Deut.28:44

God said Israel would occupy prisons!
“But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses” Isa.42:22

God said HE would gather Israel at a certain time WITH a certain king!
"And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them" Jer.23:3

When God gathers Israel they will dwell safely in their land!
"and they shall fear no more" Jer.23:4

God will gather ALL 12 tribes!
"and will bring them again to their folds" Jer.23:4
"Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand." Ezek.37:19

God will give them shepherds that speak the TRUTH!
"And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them" Jer.23:4

God said ALL of these curses would be upon all 12 tribes of Israel and her seed forever if they did not obey their God. Let’s search the scriptures to see if Israel obeyed God. If we find they did not, then these curses MUST still be upon ALL the seed of Israel even to this day!

Jer.3
[6] The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.
[7] And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.
[8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.[10] And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.

And again;

Ezek.2
[3] And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

Ezek.3
[7] But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

So not only did Israel disobey God and reject His laws and commandments, they did so to the point where God gave them, “…a bill of divorce…”!

So are God’s words a lie? Let’s compare the seed of Israel today to the word of God. Let us read God’s word and YOU decide!

Should the TRUE Israelite be living in the land today? NO!
“I will scatter them also among the heathen” Jer.9:16
“I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy” Jer.18:17
But the people that say they are God’s chosen ARE living in the land.

Should the TRUE Israel be a powerful nation? NO!
But the people, living in the land, have an Army, Air Force AND Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)!

Should the TRUE Israel be a rich nation? NO!
But the people, living in the land, with WMD, are a wealthy nation with families of great bankers. Israel lends money not just to individual….but to NATIONS!!

Should the TRUE Israel be gathered in the land yet? NO!
“and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.” Jer.29:14
But the people, living in the land, with WMD, and families of great bankers and loaners of money, were gathered by men and NOT God, in 1948.

Should ALL 12 tribes be gathered? YES!
But thus far there is only (1) tribe gathered…the so called tribe of Judah!

Should the TRUE Israelite dwell safely in their land once gathered by God? YES!
But the people, living in the land, loaners of money live in fear of bombings each and every day!

Should we find a large population of Israel hid in the prison system? YES!
“But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses” Isa.44:22
But the people, living in the land and loaners of money, number’s are so few in the prison system, there are not enough for a percentage.

Should the TRUE Israel be taught the truth when gathered? YES!
“"And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them" Jer.23:4
But are they? NO! They are still waiting for Jesus’ FIRST return, let alone second.

And Still more Curses

Let’s look at a few more curses that are STILL upon the Israel and her seed…

Deut.28
[16]Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
[17] Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
[18] Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
[19] Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
[20] The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

God’s word says that wherever Israel finds herself it will not be good for her!

Here is one to take note of;

[25] The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

So God tells us not only will the true Israelite no longer dwell in their land, but that they will be REMOVED, not migrate, from their land.

And another to note;

[29] And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

So as a nation the seed of Israel will NOT prosper.

[32] Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

God tells us that the seed of Israel will be given to another people

Another to note;

[33] The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

God tells us another nation will reap the rewards of Israel's labor.

[36] The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Now God tells us that He will bring the Nation of Israel to a place and have a king set over them, and in that nation will they serve gods of wood and stone.

[41] Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

So Israel’s seed will go into captivity.

[43] The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
[44] He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

And the people in the land where Israel dwells will rise above Israel and lend to Israel, NOT Israel to them!

[64] And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Again God says He will scatter Israel into the earth and there they will serve other gods. And who will it be that gathers ALL of Israel? Let’s read it…..

Jer.23
[3] And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

Jer.29
[14] And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Jer.32
[37] Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

Ezek.20
[34] And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Now let’s read WHEN Israel will be gathered and WHO will be king over them….

Jer.30
[3] For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
[8] For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
[9] But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

So in THAT day, which is the second coming of Christ, is when Israel will be gathered and David will be their king. Let’s read it again…..

Ezek.37
[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
[13] And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
[14] And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Now at what point will graves be open and people raised? The second coming Of Christ! Let’s continue…

[21] And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Again we now know when this will happen. And WHO will be king over Israel at that time? Let’s read..

[24] And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
[25] And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

How will we know that Israel has been gathered by God? We will know because ALL 12 tribes will dwell safely in the land and God will raise up David to be their king. This did NOT happen in 1948!

And another to take note of;

[68] And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

God tells us that Israel will again go into captivity just as they were in Egypt, but this time by ships. And that they would see it no more and be sold for bondmen and bondwomen.

God said these AND other signs would be upon Israel and her seed until HE gathers Israel again.

So again, these signs MUST be upon the entire nation of Israel TODAY! Not just (1) tribe, but ALL (12)!!

Now the people that have these signs upon them are the Israelites of the bible. If you have a nation of people that DO NOT have these signs they CANNOT be the people God is speaking of! Someone is not telling the truth! And since God's word does NOT lie........well.....like I said, you decide!

The bottom line is this, the entire nation of Israel, all 12 tribes, are supposed to be down and out, scattered into all parts of the earth, borrowers and not lenders, cursed by their God and not gathered until "..that day..." when David will be their king.

Let’s read one more set of scriptures. Let’s read the words of Jesus and while we are reading them think to yourselves, “Why would He say such a thing?”

Rev 2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say
they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So who should one believe? A people that say they are God’s chosen but have NONE of the curses God said would be upon them and their seed if they did not obey?

Or should you look for a people that God said would have these curses?

Some are probably saying, “Why does it even matter?”.

Well it matters because there are prophecies based on the true nation of Israel. And if you have the people wrong……how can your prophecies be right?

Here is just a little something to think about:

If or when you do find a people that have ALL of God’s curses, you will have found the TRUE Israelite.

God gave us signs to look for so that we CAN identify Israel, not to hide who they are! God also gave us a way to tell who is NOT Israel!!

After all……if it walks and sounds like a duck……then guess what?

Xanderoc

Sep 10, 2010
God’s Curses are Still on the TRUE Israelites of Today

God said ALL of His curses would fall upon ALL of Israel AND her seed if they did not obey Him.

Deut.28
[15] But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

Take note of what God is saying here; these curses are to be used as a sign. God gave us these signs so that the true Israelite COULD be identified. Let’s look at something for a moment…..

Let’s say you had no idea what a duck looked like, but someone told you to be on the look out for one. As a matter of fact the person telling you to watch for a duck had never seen one either. But they had been given this description: an aquatic bird, with long necks, a flat bill, scaled legs, webbed feet, short rounded body, waddles when walking and makes a quacking sound. Now that you have a description, though you have never seen a duck, you would know that a horse is NOT a duck, nor is a dog or tiger. Now you may have a problem if a geese or swan came your way….but you could at least tell these animals are in the same family.

In the same way, the true nation of Israel can be identified today. All 12 tribes are all still around and they still have all of the signs/curses upon them for not obeying their God. Some you may be able to recognize immediately, others may be harder to identify. But one thing is for certain, with the signs given to us in God’s holy word, you will definitely be able to tell who is NOT a true Israelite!

Here is something to think about; If you have a people that claim to be a nation but have NONE of the curses upon them or their seed as the Lord said, who do you believe? God’s holy word…..or the ones making the claim?

Let’s read God’s Holy word and find out the truth. God gave us these signs so that ALL that read will know who’s the true Israelite. With that said, let’s read the curses and also find if Israel kept or rejected God’s laws.

And let’s just go with the word of God on this one. Man and his history are not always true…but God’s word NEVER lies!

Let’s start with finding the curses God put upon Israel and some of the things He said He would do to her and ALL of her seed!

God said He would scatter Israel!
"And I will scatter you among the heathen" Lev.26:33
"I will scatter them also among the heathen" Jer.9:16
"I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy" Jer.18:17

God said Israel would live in their enemies land and not their own!
"when they be in the land of their enemies" Lev.26:44
"and disperse thee in the countries" Ezek.22:15

God said Israel would be a weak nation!
"thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them:" Deut.28:25

God said Israel would be borrowers and NOT lenders of money!

God said Israel would occupy prisons!
“But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses” Isa.42:22

God said HE would gather Israel at a certain time WITH a certain king!
"And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them" Jer.23:3

When God gathers Israel they will dwell safely in their land!

God will gather ALL 12 tribes!
"Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand." Ezek.37:19

God will give them shepherds that speak the TRUTH!
"And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them" Jer.23:4

God said ALL of these curses would be upon all 12 tribes of Israel and her seed forever if they did not obey their God. Let’s search the scriptures to see if Israel obeyed God. If we find they did not, then these curses MUST still be upon ALL the seed of Israel even to this day!

Jer.3
[6] The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.
[7] And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.
[8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.[10] And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.

And again;

Ezek.2
[3] And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

Ezek.3
[7] But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

So not only did Israel disobey God and reject His laws and commandments, they did so to the point where God gave them, “…a bill of divorce…”!

So are God’s words a lie? Let’s compare the seed of Israel today to the word of God. Let us read God’s word and YOU decide!

Should the TRUE Israelite be living in the land today? NO!
“I will scatter them also among the heathen” Jer.9:16
“I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy” Jer.18:17
But the people that say they are God’s chosen ARE living in the land.

Should the TRUE Israel be a powerful nation? NO!
But the people, living in the land, have an Army, Air Force AND Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)!

Should the TRUE Israel be a rich nation? NO!
But the people, living in the land, with WMD, are a wealthy nation with families of great bankers. Israel lends money not just to individual….but to NATIONS!!

Should the TRUE Israel be gathered in the land yet? NO!
“and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.” Jer.29:14
But the people, living in the land, with WMD, and families of great bankers and loaners of money, were gathered by men and NOT God, in 1948.

Should ALL 12 tribes be gathered? YES!
But thus far there is only (1) tribe gathered…the so called tribe of Judah!

Should the TRUE Israelite dwell safely in their land once gathered by God? YES!
But the people, living in the land, loaners of money live in fear of bombings each and every day!

Should we find a large population of Israel hid in the prison system? YES!
“But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses” Isa.44:22
But the people, living in the land and loaners of money, number’s are so few in the prison system, there are not enough for a percentage.

Should the TRUE Israel be taught the truth when gathered? YES!
“"And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them" Jer.23:4
But are they? NO! They are still waiting for Jesus’ FIRST return, let alone second.

And Still more Curses

Let’s look at a few more curses that are STILL upon the Israel and her seed…

Deut.28
[16]Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
[17] Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
[18] Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
[19] Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
[20] The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

God’s word says that wherever Israel finds herself it will not be good for her!

Here is one to take note of;

[25] The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

So God tells us not only will the true Israelite no longer dwell in their land, but that they will be REMOVED, not migrate, from their land.

And another to note;

[29] And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

So as a nation the seed of Israel will NOT prosper.

[32] Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

God tells us that the seed of Israel will be given to another people

Another to note;

[33] The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

God tells us another nation will reap the rewards of Israel's labor.

[36] The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

Now God tells us that He will bring the Nation of Israel to a place and have a king set over them, and in that nation will they serve gods of wood and stone.

[41] Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

So Israel’s seed will go into captivity.

[43] The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
[44] He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

And the people in the land where Israel dwells will rise above Israel and lend to Israel, NOT Israel to them!

[64] And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Again God says He will scatter Israel into the earth and there they will serve other gods. And who will it be that gathers ALL of Israel? Let’s read it…..

Jer.23
[3] And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

Jer.29
[14] And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Jer.32
[37] Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

Ezek.20
[34] And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Now let’s read WHEN Israel will be gathered and WHO will be king over them….

Jer.30
[3] For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
[8] For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
[9] But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

So in THAT day, which is the second coming of Christ, is when Israel will be gathered and David will be their king. Let’s read it again…..

Ezek.37
[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
[13] And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
[14] And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Now at what point will graves be open and people raised? The second coming Of Christ! Let’s continue…

[21] And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Again we now know when this will happen. And WHO will be king over Israel at that time? Let’s read..

[24] And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
[25] And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

How will we know that Israel has been gathered by God? We will know because ALL 12 tribes will dwell safely in the land and God will raise up David to be their king. This did NOT happen in 1948!

And another to take note of;

[68] And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

God tells us that Israel will again go into captivity just as they were in Egypt, but this time by ships. And that they would see it no more and be sold for bondmen and bondwomen.

God said these AND other signs would be upon Israel and her seed until HE gathers Israel again.

So again, these signs MUST be upon the entire nation of Israel TODAY! Not just (1) tribe, but ALL (12)!!

Now the people that have these signs upon them are the Israelites of the bible. If you have a nation of people that DO NOT have these signs they CANNOT be the people God is speaking of! Someone is not telling the truth! And since God's word does NOT lie........well.....like I said, you decide!

The bottom line is this, the entire nation of Israel, all 12 tribes, are supposed to be down and out, scattered into all parts of the earth, borrowers and not lenders, cursed by their God and not gathered until "..that day..." when David will be their king.

Let’s read one more set of scriptures. Let’s read the words of Jesus and while we are reading them think to yourselves, “Why would He say such a thing?”

Rev 2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say
they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So who should one believe? A people that say they are God’s chosen but have NONE of the curses God said would be upon them and their seed if they did not obey?

Or should you look for a people that God said would have these curses?

Some are probably saying, “Why does it even matter?”.

Well it matters because there are prophecies based on the true nation of Israel. And if you have the people wrong……how can your prophecies be right?

Here is just a little something to think about:

If or when you do find a people that have ALL of God’s curses, you will have found the TRUE Israelite.

God gave us signs to look for so that we CAN identify Israel, not to hide who they are! God also gave us a way to tell who is NOT Israel!!

After all……if it walks and sounds like a duck……then guess what?

Amen. Ecc praise God! That was put together well.

Aug 28, 2010
Amen. Ecc praise God! That was put together well.

Thanks Xander... I read the small debate you were having in the other thread about the color of Israel so i figured...why not post a lesson on it.

Now you know this will be a hard pill for most to swallow, and I doubt ANY would want to acknowledge the fact that the people that call themselves Israelites today are NOT the seed of Israel from the bible, but God's holy word will stand true!

God gave us signs to identify the real Israelites AND those same signs can be used to tell who is not!

Whether people will accept the word of God is on them

......................................................we can only lead the horse to water!

I praise God that there is someone else on this forum that knows the true word of God.

Keep the faith Xander and continue in the good works of the Lord.

" The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back." Isa.50:4-5

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry." 2 Tim.4:2-5

Aug 28, 2010
Just wondering....

Has ANYONE ever considered the curses that God said would be on Israel and her seed forever, searched for them, read them and then COMPARED them to those that call themselves of the tribe of Judah to see if God's description fits this people?

For those that have searched, studied and read you already know the truth!

For those that have not, I pray you bring others to read this lesson, search God's word for yourselves and compare the curses that God said would be upon Israel and ALL of her seed forever, even until this day, and reason for yourselves who it is that have ALL of these curses and also determine who does not!

Do some research, look around the world at others nations, see if you can find a people that truly fit the description given to us in God's holy word!

You may not like what you find, as a matter of fact, you may not believe it......but God's word does not lie!

God gave us these signs so that we CAN know who His chosen are and to know who they are not!

Like I said, there are prophecies based on knowing who the REAL Israel is! God gave us signs so that we do not mess up the people or the prohecies!

Aug 28, 2010
Be honest Eccl, is it because someone ate a McRib?

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"

I am not following you, nor at anytime am I making fun or jokes about God's word!

So if you have something to say that the readers can learn from then please post!

Otherwise you can keep your comments that do not edify to yourself!

Now....you where saying?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
OK, I'll take the bait. Quite a bit, but not all, of what you presented is off the mark.

Deut 28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
(KJV)

There's a big IF condition for those curses of Deut.4 and 27-28 to happen. It's ONLY IF Israel refuses to follow God's commandments. In Deut.27 is where the curse descriptions actually start.

And God's true Israel is not to be found by those curses, because those curses are ALSO upon the wicked that are not of the people of Israel.

Moreover, if one understands about God's scattering of the ten tribes, and where the majority of them are today, God's BLESSINGS upon them will be seen, for God's Birthright followed Joseph's sons Ephraim and Manasseh, and that's STILL where God's Birthright Blessings are today (1 Chronicles 5). A little hint of what that involves; it is of FAITH on Jesus Christ, since God's Promise by Faith was first given through Abraham PRIOR to the giving of His law (Galatians 3).

Here's HOW God said He would BLESS Israel for following His commandments:

Deut 28:1-13
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all His commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in His ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
(KJV)

It doesn't take a lot of thought to grasp that since Christ Jesus died on the cross, those blessings have appeared among the Western Christian Nations. The Christian west has historically produced more food than it can consume, being settled in the most fruitfal parts of the earth, and have been the wealthiest nations on earth and in lending to other nations (still doing it too); and have had the strongest military might (still today), and has ruled the gates of its enemies (still today). The Christian West has through its history also been great benefactors towards other nations outside the west, sending ambassadors for ministering agricultural, medical, technical, and educational aid. And it has been the Christian west that has taken The Word of God to all nations, which is another one of those blessings, being called by the name of The LORD (by the mark of Christian which means Christ-man).

And it's been the Christian west that God's enemies have sought most to attack and destroy, but just have not been able to!!!

Aug 28, 2010
Here's HOW God said He would BLESS Israel for following His commandments:

Deut 28:1-13
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all His commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
etc, etc, etc..........

So the question is, "Did the nation of Israel harken unto the commandments of the Lord?" Well....let's read what God's word has to say about it......

Jer.3
[8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
[9] And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
[10] And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.
[11] And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.

God's holy word says that ALL (12) tribes of Israel did NOT obey His laws and commandments!

At NO point did God ever say that some of the tribes would be blessed while others would be cursed. ALL (12) accepted God's laws! ALL (12) tribes accepted God's conditions for breaking them! And ALL (12) tribes and their seeds are yet cursed!

So much so that God Himself gave them ALL a bill of divorcement!

Now I ask you......at what point has God re-married His bride?

At what point WILL God once again be wed to the nation of Israel?

Let's read more.....

Ezek.2

Ezek.3

Again we find God's holy word telling us that ALL the house of Israel were hardhearted!

So again I ask.....at what point did Israel stop her evil ways and started following their God?

Let's go to the last book of the OT to see if Israel turned from doing that which was wrong in the eyes of their God......

Mal.1
[6] A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
[7] Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.
[8] And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.
[9] And now, I pray you, beseech God that he will be gracious unto us: this hath been by your means: will he regard your persons? saith the LORD of hosts.
[10] Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.

So here we are in the last book and God still has not received honor from the nation of Israel. They are yet not keeping the commandments of their God.

Let's read more...

Mal.2
[2] If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
[3] Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

And they still have not changed their ways,

[8] But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
[9] Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
[10] Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
[11] Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Notice again....God's holy word says that BOTH Judah (the two tribes of Judah and Benjamin) AND Israel (the other ten tribes) did not obey!

God did not say He would bless some and curse others within the tribe of Israel. God's curses are upon ALL the (12) tribes of Israel.

Now let's read just when God will remove His curse and again become the groom to His bride....

Mal.3
[1] Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to this temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
[2] But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
[3] And he shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
[4] Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

So now we see just when it will be that Israel will once again be the apple of God's eye.....at His second coming! Let's read it......

[5] And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
[6] For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

And has the Lord come to bring judgement and be a swift witness, "...against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me..."?

Not yet....but He will! Let's read about it.....

Mal.4
[1] For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
[2] But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
[3] And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

It will be at this time God remembers HIs bride and brings her to Him!

Since this has not happened yet, the Western Christain nations can NOT be the true Israel of the bible!

For if they are blessed, that would make God a lier! And MY God does not LIE!!!!

God's curses are upon a PEOPLE......NOT a nation of people!

Here is a little something for the reader to know......

God's promise to Abraham and his seed was NOT based on anybody keeping any laws or commandmants!

God's promise to Abraham and his seed forever was that He would be their God and that they would, at some point in time, dwell in the land of Canaan forever.

Gen.17
[7] And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
[8] And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Gen.35
[12] And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

This promise was to be to Abraham and his seed whether they kept God's laws or not!

And this is why God made this promise to Abraham...

Gen.26
[4] And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
[5] Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Because Abraham obeyed God!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
That's just it, you're forced to stop with the Old Covenant examples of Israel not following God. It's different under the New Covenant when Christ came.

Also, in most all the OT examples of Israel falling away, there's also examples of God gathering Israel back to Himself under one Head. You even quoted from some of those Scriptures, like Ezekiel 37.

In Ephesians 2, Paul proclaimed that the Gentiles who were once strangers from the covenants of promise, are now brought under the "commonwealth of Israel" by Jesus Christ.

Thus your misuse of those Old Testament examples of how Israel was rebellious under the Old Covenant is nothing more than Israel bashing. That's probably because of ignorance of who Israel is under the New Covenant and in probably thinking that only the Jews are Israelites today, with also disregarding God's Word about the ten tribed "house of Israel" where His Birthright went to and remained upon.

Aug 28, 2010
That's just it, you're forced to stop with the Old Covenant examples of Israel not following God. It's different under the New Covenant when Christ came.

Also, in most all the OT examples of Israel falling away, there's also examples of God gathering Israel back to Himself under one Head. You even quoted from some of those Scriptures, like Ezekiel 37.

Oh really now?

Well let's just look at Ezek.37 to find just when God said He would bring ALL (12) tribes of Israel together again.

Ezek.37
[3] And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

And who are these bones? Let's read...

[11] Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

So the bones represent the WHOLE house of Israel...all (12) tribes! Now let's read what becomes of these dry bones and when....

So there we have it. God has taken us WAY past the scriptures of the NT and placed this event at His second coming! It will be at this time the Lord open graves and bring His chosen back to life.

Now let's read more....

[16] Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
[17] And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
[18] And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?

I too have the same question, "...shew us what thou meanest by these?" Let's read to find the answer...

[19] Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
[20] And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

So when God brings Israel together it will not be just one tribe, but ALL (12) tribes; unlike the Israel of today. Let's continue....

[22] And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

So Israel will again be one nation, with one king over them.

I have to ask......has this event happened yet? Even during the writing of the NT Israel was scattered into ALL nations. Let's continue...

[23] Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Remember when God gave Israel a bill of divorce? Well now we find God taking Israel back at this time.

And WHO will be king over them? Let's find out.....

And DAVID shall be king and he will be their prince FOR EVER!!!

God gave Israel, ALL of Israel, a bill of divorce in the OT! The nation of Israel continued to disobey even throughout the writings of the NT and were scattered among ALL nations in 70ad.

And God's holy word tells us when He finally gathers Israel, they will dwell safely in the land of Canaan and King David will rule over them!

Has the true Israel of the bible been gathered yet?

Are ALL (12) tribes dwelling in the land?
Are ALL (12) tribes dwelling safely in the land?
Have ALL (12) tribes been gathered from among the heathens where God scattered them?
Is King David, God's servant, the King over the whole house of Israel?

If these things have not happened, the gathering of Israel has NOT happened!

And if Israel has not been gathered and dwelling safely in their land.......then who is it that occupies the land today?

No..... I am NOT forced to stop at the Old Covenant example of Israel not following God!

For God's word says He will not gather Israel until they are again one nation, with David as their king!

The true Israelites of the bible did NOT keep God's laws and commandments and thus their seed still bare the curses of their God!

And guess what? The people in the land today do NOT bear those curses!!!!

Xanderoc

Sep 10, 2010
Amen! That is right what you say Ecc. Israel will not be gathered until David is their king. After the tribulation, after the first resurrection, when Christ returns. Veteran, has not realized that Lord gave all secrets to His prophets. If the prophets didn't write it, it will not happen. Veteran, and many others want to circumvent the Old testament, with the New testament. You need both testaments too get the truth.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I totally agree that Ezek.37 Scripture has not happened yet, for it's about the joining of the two sticks of Israel together at Christ's coming.

Two sticks?

That should have gotten your attention, for God split Israel into two separate 'houses' long ago, right after Solomon's days. He scattered the ten tribes of Israel first out of the holy land, and they have never returned, not to this day.

But the house of Judah (Jews) God did not cause them to loose their heritage as part of Israel. And they are only a PART of total Israel as Ezek.37 well shows with the two sticks symbol.

So HOW IS ANY OF THAT SHOWING A CURSE UPON ISRAEL? It's not, but instead is about God's Promise to the seed of Israel that they would be gathered back to God to the lands He promised their fathers. Sounds like a blessing to me.

But the dry bones, what's that mean? It's about the spiritually dead among Israel of those WHO STILL REFUSE CHRIST JESUS AS THE SAVIOUR. They are not born again of The Spirit because of still refusing Christ. NOW that is a CURSE, and it is especially upon the majority in the Nation state of Israel in the holy land that ARE TRYING TO BRING BACK THE OLD COVENANT WORSHIP!

The Jewish historian Josephus said the ten tribes of Israel were still scattered abroad in his day (100 A.D.), and that they were a great number of people, too many to be numbered. (As many as the sands of the sea and stars of the sky was the prophecy). The Jews only make up 3 tribes of Israel. The majority of Israel was the ten tribes, and still is, and they are among the Gentiles, especially in the West. And their King is Jesus Christ already, as they were the ones who came into Asia Minor and western Europe and founded the western Christian nations. Remnants of Judah came with them, and have also believed on Christ Jesus.

Aug 28, 2010
I totally agree that Ezek.37 Scripture has not happened yet, for it's about the joining of the two sticks of Israel together at Christ's coming.

Two sticks?

That should have gotten your attention, for God split Israel into two separate 'houses' long ago, right after Solomon's days. He scattered the ten tribes of Israel first out of the holy land, and they have never returned, not to this day.

But the house of Judah (Jews) God did not cause them to loose their heritage as part of Israel. And they are only a PART of total Israel as Ezek.37 well shows with the two sticks symbol.

So HOW IS ANY OF THAT SHOWING A CURSE UPON ISRAEL? It's not, but instead is about God's Promise to the seed of Israel that they would be gathered back to God to the lands He promised their fathers. Sounds like a blessing to me.

It is a blessing. A blessing that will NOT happen until the Lord returns and David is their king! Until then they are yet cursed with ALL the curses God said would be upon them! ALL of Israel and her seed!

Again...do the people that occupy the land have ALL of these curese upon them? If they do not they are not God's choosen! The fact that they ARE in the land tells us these cannot be the Israel of the bible. For God's word says they would be scattered into all the parts of the earth until He gathers them and again, as you stated above,

"I totally agree that Ezek.37 Scripture has not happened yet, for it's about the joining of the two sticks of Israel together at Christ's coming."

Also the PROMISE God made to Abraham has nothing to do with what God said He would do to Israel if they did not keep His laws! That was a different covenant. A covenant they did NOT have to accept!

What God promised Abraham happened BEFORE there was even a nation of Israel!

God promised Abraham the land of Canaan to his seed without ANY conditions!

Another item that should be noted, where ever Israel currently dwells in all the world you will be able to tell who they are because you will still be able to see God's curses upon them.

They will be a people troden down! Lenders to no one! Tails and not heads! They got to where they are because they were taken there, they did not get there by their own will! Those around will rise up, while the true Israelites will fall! They will take up a large portions of prison houses! There sons and daughters will have been captives and some still are! They will be oppressed! They will not prosper! The fruit of their labor shall be known by other nations! They shall worship god's of wood and stone!

So tell me....do the people that occupy the land have ALL of these curses upon them? Let's take it a step farther... When you do find those that call themselves Israel how is their condition? In all of the places they have MIGRATED do you find them with God's curses yet upon them?

God's word said the TRUE Israel of the bible will have these curses upon them in ALL of their dwellings!

So do they?

Let me know when you have found a PEOPLE, not a nation, that still have the curses of their God upon them!

Then you will have found the true Israel of the bible!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
It is a blessing. A blessing that will NOT happen until the Lord returns and David is their king! Until then they are yet cursed with ALL the curses God said would be upon them! ALL of Israel and her seed!

Those curses in Deut.4 and 28 are only still in effect IF the seed of Israel still refuse to obey God's commandments.

I would say the majority of the "house of Israel" (ten tribes) HAVE been under Christ Jesus since He came, and The Gospel was preached to them among the Gentiles; a lot of believing Jews included in that too! That means Christ's Church of both believing Israelite and Gentile, just like the Churches in the Book of Acts.

So what you're absolutist thinking is really suggesting, is that Christ's Church has not been blessed, which also points to the blessings of the western Christian nations founded by those in Christ Jesus. That's God's true Israel since Christ was crucified and those nations turned to Christ as a majority.

Aug 28, 2010
Those curses in Deut.4 and 28 are only still in effect IF the seed of Israel still refuse to obey God's commandments.

I would say the majority of the "house of Israel" (ten tribes) HAVE been under Christ Jesus since He came, and The Gospel was preached to them among the Gentiles; a lot of believing Jews included in that too! That means Christ's Church of both believing Israelite and Gentile, just like the Churches in the Book of Acts.

So what you're absolutist thinking is really suggesting, is that Christ's Church has not been blessed, which also points to the blessings of the western Christian nations founded by those in Christ Jesus. That's God's true Israel since Christ was crucified and those nations turned to Christ as a majority.
[/size]

Ok....let's make this simple:

God told the children of Israel if they accepted His offer AND kept His commandments He would bless them AND all of their seed FOREVER!

God, at the same, time told Israel if they accepted HIs offer but did NOT keep His commandments He would curses them AND all of their seed FORVER!

The Children of Israel accepted God offer but did NOT keep HIs commandments!

The Children of Israel continued NOT keepping the commandments of God until God gave them a bill of divorce!

The result was that Israel and ALL of her seed were cursed!

Some of the curses are the following;

They will be a people troden down! Lenders to no one! Tails and not heads! They got to where they are because they were taken there, they did not get there by their own will! Those around will rise up, while the true Israelites will fall! They will take up a large portions of prison houses! There sons and daughters will have been captives and some still are! They will be oppressed! They will not prosper! The fruit of their labor shall be known by other nations! They shall worship god's of wood and stone!

God said these curses would follow Israel and ALL of her seed where ever they would dwell!

God has NOT taken Israel back as a bride!

God said that day will come until He returns and David is King over the WHOLE house of Israel!

God said these curses are to be used as a sign to identify Israel and her seed!

We can use these SAME curses to identfy who is NOT Israel!

Now for the question.....

Do the peoples, NOT nations, that occupy the lands of the earth, that call themselves the Israel of the bible, posses the curses that God said He would put upon them and their seed?

This is as simple as it gets! God's words do not lie! Either they DO or they DO NOT!

And don't forget......we still have the sayings of Jesus to deal with;

Rev.2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Amazing. If you consider those that call themselves Israel, they truly did have tribulation and proverty, but they are yet rich!

Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Amazing also, is the fact that the term, "synagogue" is used exclusively by those that call themsleves Israel!

Now concerning your statement;

"...what you're absolutist thinking is really suggesting, is that Christ's Church has not been blessed, which also points to the blessings of the western Christian nations..."

God's word NEVER says that some of Israel would not be blessed; David, Solomon, and Job come to mind! But as a WHOLE the peoples, not nations, that are the true Israel of the bible are still cursed and the signs are there for all to see!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Ok....let's make this simple:

God told the children of Israel if they accepted His offer AND kept His commandments He would bless them AND all of their seed FOREVER!

God, at the same, time told Israel if they accepted HIs offer but did NOT keep His commandments He would curses them AND all of their seed FORVER!

The Children of Israel accepted God offer but did NOT keep HIs commandments!

The Children of Israel continued NOT keepping the commandments of God until God gave them a bill of divorce!

The result was that Israel and ALL of her seed were cursed!

It's not just that simple, because God NEVER cut off a 'remnant' of Israel that kept the Faith in following Him (Isaiah 1:9; Isaiah 6; Romans 11:1-5). There has always been an elect remnant of Israel that obeyed and knew His Truth, unto all generations. Thus you're last statement is not true.

Some of the curses are the following;

You've got the lenders part wrong. Being in position to lend is blessing; not being in a position to lend is the curse part (Deut.28:44).

As can be seen even with the nation state of Israel today in the holy land, they are more blessed than the nations around them, even though the majority of them still refuse Christ Jesus. But the Christian west is still more blessed than they.

God said these curses would follow Israel and ALL of her seed where ever they would dwell!

God has NOT taken Israel back as a bride!

God said that day will come until He returns and David is King over the WHOLE house of Israel!

God said these curses are to be used as a sign to identify Israel and her seed!

We can use these SAME curses to identfy who is NOT Israel!

The curses or the blessings would be to Israel depending on whether or not they follow God. That's what God's Word shows. The curses are a sign for Israel to know upon themselves, that's what Deut.28:46 is about. Those curses have been upon other nations too, like Communist Russia for example. That's why they've only been able to exist by borrowing from rich nations like the Christian west. We're still giving them foreign aid. So does that point to Communist Russia as being Israel? No, even though there's some Israelites no doubt living there. Lot of Jews there having been returning back to the holy land now that they are allowed to leave.

Now for the question.....

Do the peoples, NOT nations, that occupy the lands of the earth, that call themselves the Israel of the bible, posses the curses that God said He would put upon them and their seed?

This is as simple as it gets! God's words do not lie! Either they DO or they DO NOT!

And don't forget......we still have the sayings of Jesus to deal with;

Rev.2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Amazing. If you consider those that call themselves Israel, they truly did have tribulation and proverty, but they are yet rich!

Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Amazing also, is the fact that the term, "synagogue" is used exclusively by those that call themsleves Israel!

That's another area of The Bible you're apparently weak on understanding. For that "synagogue of Satan" our Lord Jesus was pointing to is not about His true Israel, but about a group of "crept in unawares" that claim to be Israel, and lord it over true Judah (the good wheat, the good basket of figs). There's a major history of that in God's Word of false ones that began creeping into Judah's stay long ago. Christ pointed to them with the "tares" in Matt.13, and also in Jer.24 with the basket of rotten figs.

Again, look at the nation state of Israel in the holy land today. It is more blessed than the nations around it, yet still not as blessed as God's people in the Christian west. Since the Jews were allowed to return to the holy land, they have flourished in the land by getting back to God's commandments, yet still can't be seen as blessed as those under Christ among the western Christian nations.

Now concerning your statement;

God's word NEVER says that some of Israel would not be blessed; David, Solomon, and Job come to mind! But as a WHOLE the peoples, not nations, that are the true Israel of the bible are still cursed and the signs are there for all to see!

That's where you're wrong, because the traditions of men you follow has taught you to totally forget about prophecy in God's Word concerning His Birthright promises to the seed of Israel, which are still present where the majority of Israel are today. Those you've been listening to apparently only recognize the Jews as Israel, and have totally forgotten about prophecy involving the ten tribes which were not, and are not Jews. You need to study more about the division of Israel God made long ago with the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel", and understand who they are. Then you might... begin to understand where they are today, and how it now involves Israel under The New Covenant Jesus Christ (see Matt.21 with the parable of the husbandmen).

Otherwise, you make the same mistake Dispensationalists make in trying to separate Christ's Church apart from Israel. One of the false doctrines Dispensationalism has is there's one gospel to the seed of Israel, and another gospel for Gentiles. But per God's Word, there's only one Gospel of Jesus Christ, and it's the same Gospel to both Israelite and Gentile.

Reactions: gregg

Xanderoc

Sep 10, 2010
Veteran are you even paying attention to the post that are being presented! I believe your not paying attention! He said both houses of Israel (meaning Judah and Israel) will be gathered, after Christ returns, and David will be their king! The people in the land today, don't have the curses, and never have! You continue to say traditions of men doctrines, Ecc, and I have the same doctrine, and it comes from the bible! Keeping God's law, feastdays, Sabbath, knowing where to go when the time comes, before the tribulation! Not keeping those pagan feast! And you say doctrines of men! You apparently haven't been reading our post, to call them doctrine of men! Following God's word to the letter is not doctrines of men! I have notice you call everyone's doctrine that's not yours doctrines of men! What are your beliefs? What makes your doctrine, the doctrine of the Lord? Do you keep God's sabbath, and laws, feast days. Or do you keep those pagan holidays? Do you believe Jesus is God? Do you believe He was the one that gave Israel the law? What makes your doctrine the truth?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran are you even paying attention to the post that are being presented! I believe your not paying attention! He said both houses of Israel (meaning Judah and Israel) will be gathered, after Christ returns, and David will be their king! The people in the land today, don't have the curses, and never have!

Yes, I've been paying attention. And I well understand the OT prophecies of both houses of Israel being joined together again in final under Christ, even back to the lands God promised their fathers. And I understand that has not yet happenned today. But a shadow of it has happenned, it's God's Israel in the West under Christ Jesus. And since Christ crucified was preached mosltly in the West, that's where God's promises have been manifest since. The western Christian nations are where Christ moved His vineyard of Israel to after the deceived Jews refused Him (Matthew 21 with the parable of the husbandmen)...

Matt 21:42-43
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
(KJV)

But are God's promises upon all peoples in the West individually? No, for some are still... wanting to follow the old Baalism that caused Israel to fall from God. And the curses are... upon those that have fallen away. The more people in the nation that join with those back to bondage of Baalism, the more promises God removes from that nation, and instead replaces His blessings with curses.

Aug 28, 2010
I see xander is correct....you are NOT paying attention to what I am posting veteran:

This is what I posted before your last post;

"God's word NEVER says that some of Israel would not be blessed; David, Solomon, and Job come to mind! But as a WHOLE the peoples, not nations, that are the true Israel of the bible are still cursed and the signs are there for all to see!"

And then you followed with this;

It's not just that simple, because God NEVER cut off a 'remnant' of Israel that kept the Faith in following Him (
Isaiah 1:9; Isaiah 6; Romans 11:1-5). There has always been an elect remnant of Israel that obeyed and knew His Truth, unto all generations. Thus you're last statement is not true.

Now for the part you just really do not get is this:

God gave Israel a bill of divorce which will remain until God returns. Why? Because Israel, as a people, never returned to obeying their God. Israel was scattered into all nations around 70ad, just as Jesus said would happen, AND, just as God said will NOT return to their land until He gathers them. Now this is what God says. This is not my doctrine!

Which leave us this;

God's statement that Israel would NOT be gathered again in their land until HIs return and David is made their king is true!

OR,

The statement that most of the world agrees, saying Israel has been gathered and the people in the land today are the Israel of the bible is true!

You cannot have both!

God says ALL of Israel WILL be gathered when He returns!

While the world says Israel HAS been gathered since 1948!

The question remains......

Who do YOU believe?

The answer SHOULD be obvious, but, as I am reading....it is NOT!!!

And you never gave a reply to the following;

Rev.2

Rev.3

I know this is a hard one to swallow, but that fact of the matter is this;

God said His curses would be on ALL of the house of Israel until HIs return!

He NEVER said He would remove His curse and replace them with blessing!
He NEVER said He would bless some of Israel and curse others!
He NEVER took back His bill of divorce that He gave to Israel!
And as a result Israel NEVER, as a people, returned to their God!

How do we know this? Let's read scriptures.....

Ezek.37
[11] Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Is the WHOLE house of Israel back in the land? Are ALL (12) tribes there? NO!

Have the graves been opened? NO!

Has ALL of Israel been gather from the lands where they have been SCATTERED to, not migrated to? NO!

Do we see David as King ruling over the WHOLE house of Israel? NO!

[26] Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

Is the final temple of the true and living God placed in their mist? NO!

This is how we know Israel never returned to obeying their God! For if they had, ALL of these things would have been accomplished!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:"

I am not following you, nor at anytime am I making fun or jokes about God's word!

So if you have something to say that the readers can learn from then please post!

Otherwise you can keep your comments that do not edify to yourself!

Now....you where saying?

-- According to what you are saying, a McRib will keep you out of the kingdom of heaven. That about right?