God’S Curses Are Still On The True Israelites Of Today!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010

There are a people that are YET cursed with the exact curses and are living in the conditions that God described....but I'm sure most as saying, "No way could THEY be the apple of God's eye! No way could they be God's chosen!" But the fact is......

THEY ARE!!!!!

It aint no popularity contest that's for sure --- and it even says that the ones who were invited to the wedding and couldnt be bothered to show up were the "popular ones" ... or better put, they were the nobles and the people who had a big name for themselves ....

but what happens next ? He went out and got the lowly people out of the street to bring to the wedding feast!

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Jeremiah 31: 27-34
¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. ¶

Eccl.12:13

Aug 28, 2010
Jeremiah 31: 27-34
"...And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD..."

We are yet waiting for this day to come. The day when ALL shall know the Lord. It will be at that day that the WHOLE house of Israel will be gathered.

But until that day, Israel will remain scattered and cursed by their God!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
:) Agree with this last statement.

Was not Paul a Jew? Was not Abraham an Israelite/Jew, how about Peter, John, James, Andrew, Thomas, etc. Did they not recieve the blessing?

The title 'Jew' comes from the tribe of Judah. Is there only one Israelite tribe per God's Word? No, of course not. That title of Jew began to be used for the kingdom of the "house of Judah" at Jerusalem/Judea. The Jewish historian Josephus (100 A.D.) said the word Jew first began with the returning remnant of the house of Judah after the 70 years Babylon captivity. Per 1 Kings 12:19-21, the tribe of Benjamin became included with Judah to form the "house of Judah", a southern kingdom. Apostle Paul was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin (Rom.11). He was also known as a Jew because of his tribe Benjamin being joined with Judah after God split old Israel into two separate kingdoms per 1 Kings 11 forward.

After God split Israel into 2 kingdoms:
1. Southern Kingdom called "Judah" at Jerusalem/Judea ="house of Judah" = tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi = Jews

2. Northern Kingdom called "Israel" at Samaria in the north ="house of Israel" = ten tribes of Ephraim, Manasseh, Dan, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Simeon, Reuben, Zebulun, Issachar.

ALL those ten tribes of the Northern Kingdom with Samaria as its capital city were not known as nor called Jews. The Northern Kingdom of Israel made up the majority of the people of Israel. God scattered them out of the land never to return, even to this day. But a remnant of the Southern Kingdom of Judah returned to Jerusalem after the Babylon captivity to rebuild the temple and Jerusalem, which is the subject of the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah. It's those of that Kingdom of Judah that called themselves Jews. And that was the tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi, as it still is today.

Abraham was not a Jew nor an Israelite, simply because the name Jew started from Judah three generations later. Same for the name Israelite, since God gave Jacob the new name of Israel two generations past Abraham. Abraham was a Hebrew, since Eber was Abraham's ancestor, and that's where the name Hebrew comes from. All this is simple Bible history from God's Word.

15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed, meaning one person, who is Christ. 17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

Right, God's Promise of Salvation by Faith, first given through Abraham was always first, before the giving of the law through Moses. God's Salvation through His Son has always been about Faith and His Grace that saves us. God's law can't save anyone. That still doesn't mean God's laws are no more though, even as our Lord Jesus said in Matthew 5. Per Apostle Paul in Galatians, IF we walk by The Spirit, then we are no longer under the law. That is... IF... we walk by The Spirit. If we walk by our flesh then we place ourselves back under bondage to the law, as Paul showed in Gal.5 with the list of flesh sins that he said those who do such shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Paul said the law was not made for the righteous, but for the lawless and disobedient (1 Timothy 1:8-9). This is why when we sin even after having come to Christ, we are to repent and ask forgiveness, which that petition is included in part of the prayer our Lord Jesus gave us to pray.

Reminder; Jesus redeemed us from the curse by becoming a curse for us.

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

This gift has been given to all who believe(faith) in Christ**** God shows no favortism.

God bless,
Mercy

I agree totally with Christ's Ministry, but not with any idea that we now have a license to sin like some think. It's about our walk with The Father and The Son by The Holy Spirit. This is why Christ also showed us about the five foolish virgins in Matt.25 whom He will close the door upon at His return, because of their doing works of iniquity. Following Christ's commandments today is still very important.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I agree totally with Christ's Ministry, but not with any idea that we now have a license to sin like some think. It's about our walk with The Father and The Son by The Holy Spirit. This is why Christ also showed us about the five foolish virgins in Matt.25 whom He will close the door upon at His return, because of their doing works of iniquity. Following Christ's commandments today is still very important.

I don't recall any mention of "works of iniquity" mentioned in that parable. Jesus described them as foolish not wicked.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I don't recall any mention of "works of iniquity" mentioned in that parable. Jesus described them as foolish not wicked.

Matt 7:22-23
22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?"
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
(KJV)

Those who will claim to have prophesied in Christ's Name, cast out devils in His Name, and in His Name had done many wonderful works, would naturally claim to be whom? Christians; (the five foolish virgins are about deceived Christian brethren). If those had done those good things in Christ's Name, then what work of iniquity will they be found guilty of when Christ returns?

Matt 25:8-13
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

The five wise virgins brought a spare vessel of Oil with them, the five foolish virgins did not. The lamp Oil in the five foolish virgins burns out and they ask Oil of the five wise virgins, and they're told to go do what?

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

Go to the SELLERS and BUY the Oil? What's the problem with that? One cannot BUY that Oil, nor can it be SOLD. It's because of what that Oil symbol represents. It represents understanding from God in His Word by The Holy Spirit. Thinking to be able to SELL or BUY it is about the hirelings our Lord Jesus warned of in John 10 that only play church. They preach for gain, barely and wheat (Ezek.13), and spiritually rob God's people of His Truth in His Word for money. Thus the five foolish virgins were not prepared with that Oil in the final hour, nor were they ready as they thought.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
(KJV)

"Watch therefore" shows verse 13 is to be included as part of that parable, and it shows the five foolish virgins did not stay on 'watch'. Christ's Message to watch doesn't end there though, for He gave specifics about that idea of watching elsewhere in Scripture...

Matt 24:42-43
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
(KJV)

Rev 16:15
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
(KJV)

If the goodman of the house had known in what 'watch' the theif would come, he would have, and could have watched to prevent what? What does allowing one's house to be broken up represent? And per the Rev.16:15 verse, how would a believer loose their garments (white robes) and appear in shame when Christ returns? Why did our Lord Jesus even use a symbol like 'virgins' for believers on Him?

It all boils down to not being deceived in the last days by another coming to claim to be Christ, but instead to stay on watch and wait for Christ's true coming later. That is especially the idea Apostle Paul was teaching in 2 Corinthians 11 about the "another Jesus", and in 2 Thess.2 about a false one coming to sit in the Temple of God to show himself that he is God, and our Lord's warning about a 'pseudochristos' (a pseudo Christ) in Matthew 24:23-28, and in Rev.13 about an entity called the "another beast" that has two horns LIKE a lamb, but speaks as a dragon, working great signs and miracles on earth in the sight of men, etc., etc.

Also per 1 Thess.5, Paul showed Christ's coming is not to be to us as a surprise. We are to remain sober and on watch. Paul even gave us a specific event there as a sign to watch for about the deceived, those who sleep in the night. He said when those say, "Peace and safety", then sudden destruction will come upon them. It's the coming false messiah that's going to trick many brethren with that "Peace and safety" event (also given in Dan.11 about the vile person using 'peace' to destroy many with). Many, including many Christian brethren, are going to fall to deception by that false messiah that comes first, and will think he is our Lord Jesus, when it will be an imposter bringing in a false peace and safety as a trick.

And when our Lord Jesus does return, His return will be upon those deceived as a thief breaking in at night, like Apostles Paul and Peter and our Lord Jesus taught. We are espoused to one Husband (Christ Jesus); that's what Apostle Paul said in 2 Cor.11. But not those deceived who will think Christ had already come. That's what their loosing their garments and appearing in shame will be about, and THAT will be the work of iniquity they will commit against our Lord Jesus, even though they'll do it in ignorance.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Matt 7:22-23
22 Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works?"
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
(KJV)

Those who will claim to have prophesied in Christ's Name, cast out devils in His Name, and in His Name had done many wonderful works, would naturally claim to be whom? Christians; (the five foolish virgins are about deceived Christian brethren). If those had done those good things in Christ's Name, then what work of iniquity will they be found guilty of when Christ returns?

Context is very important and trying to make a connection between the worker's of iniquity and the foolish virgins is really far fetched in my opinion. The work of iniquity is wickedness and I think there is quite a difference between workers of wickedness and unprepared virgins.

Matt 25:8-13
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

The five wise virgins brought a spare vessel of Oil with them, the five foolish virgins did not. The lamp Oil in the five foolish virgins burns out and they ask Oil of the five wise virgins, and they're told to go do what?

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

Go to the SELLERS and BUY the Oil? What's the problem with that? One cannot BUY that Oil, nor can it be SOLD. It's because of what that Oil symbol represents. It represents understanding from God in His Word by The Holy Spirit. Thinking to be able to SELL or BUY it is about the hirelings our Lord Jesus warned of in John 10 that only play church. They preach for gain, barely and wheat (Ezek.13), and spiritually rob God's people of His Truth in His Word for money. Thus the five foolish virgins were not prepared with that Oil in the final hour, nor were they ready as they thought.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
(KJV)

"Watch therefore" shows verse 13 is to be included as part of that parable, and it shows the five foolish virgins did not stay on 'watch'. Christ's Message to watch doesn't end there though, for He gave specifics about that idea of watching elsewhere in Scripture...

Aren't you leaving something out? All ten were sleeping , none were watching. Five were prepared and five were unprepared but all ten were sleeping virgins.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. Matt.25:5

I also think you should reconsider what the lamp and the oil are representative of here in this parable. If it were to be indicative of understanding the scriptures then it could only have been the OT because the NT scriptures did not exist at the time Christ was giving the parable to the people. Many have suggested that the oil is representing HolySpirit.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Context is very important and trying to make a connection between the worker's of iniquity and the foolish virgins is really far fetched in my opinion. The work of iniquity is wickedness and I think there is quite a difference between workers of wickedness and unprepared virgins.

You may think it's only about opinion, but if you study the OT examples of how God felt about Israel joining in pagan idol worship, then you'd understand how that is a work of iniquity that even many of Israel fell into, and He punished them for it.

Aren't you leaving something out? All ten were sleeping , none were watching. Five were prepared and five were unprepared but all ten were sleeping virgins.

And then they awoke and trimmed their lamps, but which ones were not ready? The five that had run out of that Oil.

I also think you should reconsider what the lamp and the oil are representative of here in this parable. If it were to be indicative of understanding the scriptures then it could only have been the OT because the NT scriptures did not exist at the time Christ was giving the parable to the people. Many have suggested that the oil is representing HolySpirit.

If you read John 14:26 about The Holy Spirit Comforter, He is sent to Christ's servants to teach us all things. So how's that not about understanding God's Truth in His Word by The Holy Spirit? The Matt.7 example shows that doing just those works by The Holy Spirit is not enough. One must get understanding also, especially for the times just prior to Christ's return.

Moreover, we cannot close off NT Scripture about the end days anymore than OT Scripture. It should be all the more obvious Christ was applying that ten virgin parable all the way up to His return to include our days also, since His return is the highlight of that parable, and is not just for in the days of His first coming before the NT witness was written down.

One of, if not the worst works of iniquity a believing Christian can do, is to fall away to idol worship of another. And that's the test that is coming upon all in our near future with the tribulation. That was well written of in those Scripture examples I pointed to, even the image of the beast idol the false one of Rev.13 is to setup for all the world to worship, and that those who refuse to worship it should be killed. It's the very same pattern of idol worship the king of Babylon setup per history in Daniel's days. That's why our Lord referred to the Book of Daniel about the abomination of desolation (an idol in the holy place) and also in Revelation about it for the end days just prior to His return.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
You may think it's only about opinion, but if you study the OT examples of how God felt about Israel joining in pagan idol worship, then you'd understand how that is a work of iniquity that even many of Israel fell into, and He punished them for it.

And then they awoke and trimmed their lamps, but which ones were not ready? The five that had run out of that Oil.

If you read John 14:26 about The Holy Spirit Comforter, He is sent to Christ's servants to teach us all things. So how's that not about understanding God's Truth in His Word by The Holy Spirit? The Matt.7 example shows that doing just those works by The Holy Spirit is not enough. One must get understanding also, especially for the times just prior to Christ's return.

Moreover, we cannot close off NT Scripture about the end days anymore than OT Scripture. It should be all the more obvious Christ was applying that ten virgin parable all the way up to His return to include our days also, since His return is the highlight of that parable, and is not just for in the days of His first coming before the NT witness was written down.

One of, if not the worst works of iniquity a believing Christian can do, is to fall away to idol worship of another. And that's the test that is coming upon all in our near future with the tribulation. That was well written of in those Scripture examples I pointed to, even the image of the beast idol the false one of Rev.13 is to setup for all the world to worship, and that those who refuse to worship it should be killed. It's the very same pattern of idol worship the king of Babylon setup per history in Daniel's days. That's why our Lord referred to the Book of Daniel about the abomination of desolation (an idol in the holy place) and also in Revelation about it for the end days just prior to His return.

We don't seem share the same opinion concerning this topic or the context of the scriptures,but thanks for the response.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
"God’s Curses are Still on the TRUE Israelites of Today"

I have to wonder why anyone would even make this comment.

Aug 28, 2010
"God’s Curses are Still on the TRUE Israelites of Today"

I have to wonder why anyone would even make this comment.

Because there are some that do not know it. There are some that have never considered the condition God said Israel would be in if they did not obey and keep HIs commandments and then compare those conditions to the people that dwell in the land today to see if they meet the conditions.

There are some that will take a people for their word without question and never consult the bible to see if they are telling the truth!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Because there are some that do not know it. There are some that have never considered the condition God said Israel would be in if they did not obey and keep HIs commandments and then compare those conditions to the people that dwell in the land today to see if they meet the conditions.

There are some that will take a people for their word without question and never consult the bible to see if they are telling the truth!
Do you make the same comments about Gentiles? Or do you have something against the Nation of Israel?

Aug 28, 2010
Do you make the same comments about Gentiles? Or do you have something against the Nation of Israel?

I have nothing against the nation of Israel, for I know who the real Israel are! And I do not make the same comments about Gentiles because God never said He would put the same conditions on them as He said He would for the nation of Israel.

If God said He would do the same to the Gentiles and there were those claiming to be Gentiles but did not bare the conditions God said, then I would question them also!

The people that dwell in the land today do NOT bare the condition God said would be upon them and their seed....someone is not telling the truth....God or them!

I gotta go with THEM!!!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I have nothing against the nation of Israel, for I know who the real Israel are! And I do not make the same comments about Gentiles because God never said He would put the same conditions on them as He said He would for the nation of Israel.

If God said He would do the same to the Gentiles and there were those claiming to be Gentiles but did not bare the conditions God said, then I would question them also!

The people that dwell in the land today do NOT bare the condition God said would be upon them and their seed....someone is not telling the truth....God or them!

I gotta go with THEM!!!
Perhaps you are cursing yourself.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
[sup]3 [/sup]I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

Aug 28, 2010
Perhaps you are cursing yourself.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
[sup]3 [/sup]I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you;

If the people that call themselves Jews were in fact the real Israelites of the bible, then I would have cause to be concerned. But since they bare NONE of the signs God said would be upon His people and their seed I have nothing to fear!

Like I said...... Somebody is lying! And since the scriptures says the following; "...That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,...", once again I gotta believe the people in the land are the ones that do lie.

Jesus has already told us;

Rev.2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God gave us these signs so that the world would NOT be fooled into believing a lie!

Deut.28
[45] Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

But the world did not listen to the word of God!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
If the people that call themselves Jews were in fact the real Israelites of the bible, then I would have cause to be concerned. But since they bare NONE of the signs God said would be upon His people and their seed I have nothing to fear!

Like I said...... Somebody is lying! And since the scriptures says the following; "...That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,...", once again I gotta believe the people in the land are the ones that do lie.

Jesus has already told us;

Rev.2
[9] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev.3
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God gave us these signs so that the world would NOT be fooled into believing a lie!

Deut.28
[45] Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
[46] And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

But the world did not listen to the word of God!
God raised the Nation of Israel from the dead as He said He would do. You should tread carefully.

Aug 28, 2010
God raised the Nation of Israel from the dead as He said He would do. You should tread carefully.

I have no need to tread carefully, for God has given me wisdom enough not to be fooled by those that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews!

Let me ask as I have done throughout this lesson....

Do they bare ANY of the curses that God said would be upon them and their seed?

The very fact that God said He would scatter them into ALL of the earth and not gather them until David is their king should be enough to convince!

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
I have no need to tread carefully, for God has given me wisdom enough not to be fooled by those that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews!

Do they bare ANY of the curses that God said would be upon them and their seed?

The very fact that God said He would scatter them into ALL of the earth and not gather them until David is their king should be enough to convince!

I almost can't believe what I'm reading---what I highlighted in red. You are hateful to the Jews....you shouldn't hate anyone, no enemy, even if they are your enemy for rejecting Jesus. And remember they are loved by God because of the patriarchs......

Romans 11:28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs,

The Jews do have the word of God, from the Old Testament. They do not have all of God's words like the Christians, but if they don't continue in unbelief they can be saved too. They were hardened so that all others can be grafted in!

"And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again." (Romans 11:23)

Aug 28, 2010
I almost can't believe what I'm reading---what I highlighted in red. You are hateful to the Jews....you shouldn't hate anyone, no enemy, even if they are your enemy for rejecting Jesus. And remember they are loved by God because of the patriarchs......

Relax there ..... who said anything about being hateful to the Jews? Please do not post what was NOT said!

I said, "...God has given me wisdom enough not to be fooled
by those that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews!"

No hate....just knowledge!

Again......

Do they that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews bare ALL of the curses that God said would be upon them and their seed?

This is a simple question to answer. God gave us the signs in His word! All one has to do is compare those signs to the people.

If the people have ALL of the signs, then they are God's choosen!

If they do NOT bare ALL of the signs, then they are NOT!

Why it this so hard to do for those that claim to study the word of God?

Anastacia

Oct 23, 2010
Relax there ..... who said anything about being hateful to the Jews? Please do not post what was NOT said!

I said, "...God has given me wisdom enough not to be fooled
by those that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews!"

No hate....just knowledge!

Again......

Do they that dwell in the land that go by the name of Jews bare ALL of the curses that God said would be upon them and their seed?

This is a simple question to answer. God gave us the signs in His word! All one has to do is compare those signs to the people.

If the people have ALL of the signs, then they are God's choosen!

If they do NOT bare ALL of the signs, then they are NOT!

Why it this so hard to do for those that claim to study the word of God?

Call it what you want. And I will call it what I want. And as for you telling me to relax.....where do you get that I need to relax? You got a lot of hypocrisy going on. I still think from what you said that you are being hateful to the Jews.
And I'm not going to answer your other questions....I don't have to if I don't want to. Just like you don't answer questions I have given you in other posts.