God’s Love In Our Hearts.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I thought I had posted this topic, in the Praise God forum...may it be moved over there.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I thought I had posted this topic, in the Praise God forum...may it be moved over there.
Praise God for His precious Holy Spirit, who fills me so much of his Love, that it’s overwhelming!!!

Oh, to know the Love of God’s love in one’s heart!!

Praise God that he first Loved us.....In Jesus Name!!

Amen!!!
Once, when I had been feeling a bit down, I asked God to show me how much he loved me. He answered me immediately, gently saying, 'You couldn't bear it'.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Once, when I had been feeling a bit down, I asked God to show me how much he loved me. He answered me immediately, gently saying, 'You couldn't bear it'.
Wonderful!!...Praise God.

At the moment I’m in the Love of God....He just wants me to rest in him...friends have tried to get me to go out with them....i don’t want to.....I just want to be with God and only God..

I’ve never experienced this before, have you?

I always wanted to be around people....now it’s the opposite....I wish I knew what he was up to...LOL.

Reactions: My Dreams

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wonderful!!...Praise God.

At the moment I’m in the Love of God....He just wants me to rest in him...friends have tried to get me to go out with them....i don’t want to.....I just want to be with God and only God..

I’ve never experienced this before, have you?

I always wanted to be around people....now it’s the opposite....I wish I knew what he was up to...LOL.
I never liked going out with 'the girls' and more so after I became a Christian. But, like you, I have enjoyed spending time alone with God. There seem to be different seasons in my spiritual life just as there are in nature - a season for growing, a season for bearing fruit, a season of rest.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I never liked going out with 'the girls' and more so after I became a Christian. But, like you, I have enjoyed spending time alone with God. There seem to be different seasons in my spiritual life just as there are in nature - a season for growing, a season for bearing fruit, a season of rest.
Amen!!!....Sis, thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have felt the Holy Spirit on a few occasions with great immensity. Always I feel love for everyone when I am filled with the spirit. It is not like me to feel that way, so it is really an eye opener and pleasant.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have felt the Holy Spirit on a few occasions with great immensity. Always I feel love for everyone when I am filled with the spirit. It is not like me to feel that way, so it is really an eye opener and pleasant.
Lovely testimony, dev...those words are pretty powerful ,they certainly spoke to my heart, understood completely, imo...thanks for sharing

Reactions: dev553344

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen and Amen!!

Bless the Lord as He has blessed us with His Forgiveness, His Mighty Spirit of Truth and His Mighty Spirit of Power to Dwell in us and His Mighty Seal of guarantee to Forever be With us and we With Him.

Despite scoffers…No other Power can Trump His Power or Capture those that Are His.

Praise and Glory to our Great God Almighty,
Taken

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 5:5

KJV
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
AKJV
and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
LSB
and hope does not put to shame, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amen and Amen!!

Bless the Lord as He has blessed us with His Forgiveness, His Mighty Spirit of Truth and His Mighty Spirit of Power to Dwell in us and His Mighty Seal of guarantee to Forever be With us and we With Him.

Despite scoffers…No other Power can Trump His Power or Capture those that Are His.

Praise and Glory to our Great God Almighty,
Taken
Amen!!!