God and conversation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eternalarcadia

Nov 15, 2007
Is it actually possible to have a two way conversation with God where he actually responds to what your saying and you can hear it?I've seen people reject god because he never responded to them.I was just wondering because when sometimes when im praying sometimes it feels like im talking to an empty void of nothingness.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Many different people have experienced different things there is no set pattern of course God can speak to whom ever he likes. But in general it is very rare to outwardly hear God most people hear him in their mind/heart that little voice inside that says this is right or wrong you may call it your conscience or when you are praying you suddenly know the answer it feels like a thought but you didn't have the thought before prayed and asked . Sometimes its just a feeling that nearly overwhelms one.God works in so many ways but its seldom loud and never boastful its quite and happens suttley if you aren't paying attention you might not even see it. I often pray for an answer to something or some question And the answer suddenly just fills my entire mind its sometimes accompanied with a slight feeling in the chest that's hard to explain its like a humbling lightness of spirit. But most times its just that little voice inside us that quietly leads us you can chose to hear it or ignore but most people learn when you ignore it you usually pay a price