1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God changed Seventh Day Sabbath Worship to First Day of the Week

Discussion in 'Bible Study Forum' started by JunChosen, Jul 3, 2021.

1. QuickFilly

QuickFilly Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I'll share how I'm thinking. Pope Francis, Dictator in the Roman Rite Institution, concedes to all that we could consider to be "PC".
    He agreed that walls are immoral, after Pelosi condemned President Trump for wanting to strengthen our southern border security by continuing the wall system there.
    Walls are immoral! The Pope lives behind a wall. As does Nancy Pelosi in her gated private rich community.

Francis agrees with the Covid-19 vaccine and has said it is a moral responsibility to get the vaccine. A man who is the leader of over 1 billion faithful and most of whom follow his words as if they were from God himself. (Get it? ;) )

Francis supports same sex civil union laws . ""Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God. What we have to have is a civil union law; that way they are legally covered."
    He says that homosexuals and transsexuals should be accepted and embraced by the church. To his credit he says that transgender theory should not be taught to children.
    He says that atheists being good people will see heaven.

The point being, the Pope is a political figure as well as a religious one. He's a dictator of a small state boasting billions in population. What he says has an impact.

Ziggy likes this.
  2. GerhardEbersoehn

GerhardEbersoehn Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Ignoramus.

3. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    I prefer to be in the wilderness and an Israelite and receive Commandment of GOD on the Sabbath, rather than be a Baal priestess Athaliah in the temple and suffer consequences on the Sabbath.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  4. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Please, think for yourself. O, good prose - beautiful in fact. Harmless - in the spirit of love .. and so on. But against Scripture. You don't see? You do not WANT to see.
    One has declared nothing for the good of God's Sabbath Day but the surest and most effective HARM and dishonour on it and to it for as long as God's Eternal Purpose for and with the Sabbath, SALVATION by and in the Triumph of Christ though Resurrection from the dead and grave On the Sabbath, has no place or only some place below the FINISHING, BLESSING, SANCTIFICATION AND REST IN ALL THE WORKS OF GOD AS SUCH : JESUS CHRIST LORD OF THE SABBATH "my Lord God and Saviour".
    Without the RECREATION ON AND OF THE SABBATH through Jesus Christ the Lord's Day is meaningless and useless, an empty and artificial relic from NOWHERE that does NOT come from creation but is pure artistry to the dishonour of the Creator.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  5. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Just so is there no rest for the busibodies like you who have nothing to do but work at their own righteousness their whole life's work being excusing, justifying and nursing their disregard, disrespect, disdain and hate for God's Sabbath and its Sabbath Scriptures-- and, for the God and Lord indeed of "MY Holy and honourable day".

6. robert derrick

robert derrick Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I don't have any righteousness to work at. Where is my own righteousness? Do I preach a commandment, rule, or law that others must obey, but God never said?

Where is this righteousness I work at?

Busybody? You mean intruding in on your Sabbath-happy wine party?

It's a public site.

I don't hate anyone's Sabbath. I reject pompous rules of self-righteous pompodours.

Sabbatismo Blabbatismo. Sabbators get so Sabbadismal, when others don't play in their Sabbatina games.

7. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_8-46-56.png

8. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    If you had been let go, been set free, Christ would have had come already.

9. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_10-11-24.png

10. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_10-13-1.png

11. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_10-20-2.png

12. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_10-31-30.png

13. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_14-26-20.png

14. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    upload_2021-8-11_14-41-34.png

15. BarnyFife

BarnyFife Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Using a little sanctified imagination and glorifying God as Creator is called adding to or negating Scripture. Got it.

16. BarnyFife

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
  17. BarnyFife

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    How do you know what I want? I guess the Great and Powerful Oz has spoken. Sometimes I really wish you would get over yourself, GE. Quit pontificating. :)

18. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    Yes, you got it and typical SDA swerve away to avoid taking the correct road from the crossroads section. Whatever nice and true (I have ALWAYS admitted) you say, to say it at the cost of the the greater Truth which you REFUSE to admit or accept, is as good as adding (the Law) or subtracting (the Truth of the Sabbath Resurrection of Christ).

If there had not been the RISING UP FROM THE RED SEA BED of Israel there would have been NO SABBATH REST and no Song of Moses and the Lamb and NO SABBATH COMMANDMENT GIVEN in all Scripture from Genesis to your favourite Revelation 14:7b, BUT REMEMBER there also would not have been the Song of Moses and the Lamb sung on, or from, the Mount Zion if it were not for the Sabbath Resurrection of Christ from the dead.
    It's sickening that Revelation 3:17 always comes to mind when speaking about the SDA.

How can I see what you want? One must be blind and stupid not to know or SEE you believe the Sabbath for the Letter and not the WORD.
    Do you really believe Jesus rose from the dead on the Seventh Day Sabbath of the LORD? Then you would CONFESS it and make it known with every breath you breathe. And FIGHT for your faith - if it were the Faith of Jesus.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
  19. Truman

Truman Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Where AAron's oil turns into an oil slick! Lol! :)

20. GerhardEbersoehn

Faith:
    Christian
    South Africa
    actually meant for ReChoired and kind. But you can also afford to put your hands in your own bossom.