God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was also tossed into the dumpster, for many of these Alt Right folks, is their Christian faith. In their love for their half-baked political ideology, largely derived from Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand, they had to give up, besides the truth, many things in the name of power and selfishness. Their rejection of the Bible is the most tellingly sad thing about them.

iu

Reactions: Giuliano

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God we like Trump can confess and repent and have our and his sins forgiven and live life as a blessed son of God. Have you become a believer??? Trump has!!!PTL

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God we like Trump can confess and repent and have our and his sins forgiven and live life as a blessed son of God. Have you become a believer??? Trump has!!!PTL
Trump said he has never asked God to forgive -- doesn't understand why he should repent. Warning: Foul language.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump said he has never asked God to forgive -- doesn't understand why he should repent. Warning: Foul language.

Trump became a new christian two years ago. Dobson, the founder of Focus on the Family and Family Talk radio, said during an interview with Pastor Michael Anthony of GodFactor.com that Trump "did accept a relationship with Christ."

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump became a new christian two years ago. Dobson, the founder of Focus on the Family and Family Talk radio, said during an interview with Pastor Michael Anthony of GodFactor.com that Trump "did accept a relationship with Christ."
Only two years ago? Are you telling us that he wasn't a Christian when people elected him?

Is he really a Christian now? If so, why does he still lie?

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

I also don't know what to make of Dobson's statement. He got added to the circle of advisors to Trump -- before Trump became President. Back then, Dobson was saying he heard Paula White had led Trump to Jesus.

Dr. James Dobson on Trump's Christian Faith

Only the Lord knows the condition of a person’s heart. I can only tell you what I’ve heard. First, Trump appears to be tender to things of the Spirit. I also hear that Paula White has known Trump for years and that she personally led him to Christ. Do I know that for sure? No. Do I know the details of that alleged conversion? I can’t say that I do. But there are many Christian leaders who are serving on a faith advisory committee for Trump in the future. I am among them. There are about 25 of us that include Jerry Falwell, Jr., Robert Jeffress, Jack Graham, Ben Carson, James Robison, Michele Bachmann, and many others whom you would probably know. We’ve all agreed to serve. How will that play out if Trump becomes president? I don’t know. It is a good start, I would think.

So how is that possible? Was Paula White lying about leading Trump to Jesus? What made Dobson change his tune?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump became a new christian two years ago.

He "became a Christian" when he decided he wanted to run for political office.

No one was surprised. But notice his behavior hasn't changed.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Money and influence. Billy Graham must be rolling in his grave.
Indeed! Dobson was ever so grateful for the money he got from the federal government.

Trump’s Religious-Right Backers Get Millions in COVID-19 Relief | Right Wing Watch

Also on the SBA call was another member of Trump’s evangelical advisory board, James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family and longtime opponent of reproductive choice and LGBTQ equality. Dobson said that his organization, the James Dobson Family Institute, “has literally been kept solvent this spring and summer by the Paycheck Protection Plan.” Dobson said that thanks to the money his organization had received, adding, “We have not asked for a cent from anybody in six months.”

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You disappoint me. I don't want to accuse you of lying, so let me be kind and say you were confused. Dobson said in an interview with Michael Anthony back in 2016. That's more than two years ago. Dobson called Trump a "baby Christian" in that interview.

Here's Anthony on CNN in June 2016, discussing his talk with Dobson:

Anthony also said in another interview in June of 2016 that he "thought" God was speaking through Trump at a meeting.

Pastor Convinced that God Was Speaking Through Trump at Evangelical Meeting

“I think God was speaking through him at that moment, to the church, to tell us why are you being silent about the most important thing about your lives?”

In regards to the Supreme Court vacancies, Anthony left the meeting convinced that Trump wants to appoint justices that believe that the Constitution should be adhered to.

So you are confused if you thought Dobson said Trump found Jesus only two years ago.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

You have to admit, she's more um, "interesting" than Dr. Fauci.

Just when you think Trump can't get any crazier, he tops himself, again.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus
Is the cold "highly contagious" too? Is various flu varieties, and malaria, and yellow fever contagious too ?

What was done in the past, without shutdowns, without economy loss, without face masks, and usually without isolation/ without social distancing,
to get over the 'bugs' ? (they were all handled well , fairly easily, in the past) (with no shut down, no masks... etc)

At various times, the President and Vice President and the Medical Authorities , USA and WHO, agreeing AND STATING ON WORLD WIDE BROADCASTS, that the MASKS DID NOT HELP.... (except as needed when working with the ill) ....

i.e. it was not just that one source in the OP, no need to even remember that source ...

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Trump’s New COVID Doctor Says Sex With Demons Makes You Sick

You have to admit, she's more um, "interesting" than Dr. Fauci.

Just when you think Trump can't get any crazier, he tops himself, again.

TRUMP says,"I do not know that docror,never talked to her, never seen her before but what she is saying many other doctors are saying too!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are Trump's troopers when you need them?

Man arrested on suspicion of setting fire to Arizona state Democratic Party headquarters

Police arrested a man they believe set fire to Arizona Democratic Party headquarters in downtown Phoenix last week, officials said Wednesday.

The blaze — which police say was set by 29-year-old Matthew Egler — happened in the early morning hours Friday near Central Avenue and Thomas Road, causing "substantial damage to the building," Phoenix police said in a statement on Wednesday.

In a tweet announcing the arson suspect's arrest, Phoenix police posted surveillance video of flames erupting at the building and a man calmly walking away from the fire, stopping briefly to turn around and look at the fresh blaze, before getting into a parked car.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUMP says,"I do not know that docror,never talked to her, never seen her before...

20 people who Trump has personally known and then claimed he didn't
Lev Parnas

5e29b12c62fa813e713090aa

After Parnas came forward in a number of interviews detailing his involvement in the efforts led by Trump's associates, the president vehemently denied ever knowing Parnas.

But a collection of photos the House Judiciary Committee released proves otherwise.

And Parnas' lawyers released a video showing Trump and Parnas at a dinner together in 2018, which showed the president telling his associates to "take out" the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.
Gordon Sondland
When Gordon Sondland became a key witness in the Trump impeachment inquiry in November, Trump told reporters on the White House lawn that he was not close to the US ambassador to the European Union.

"I don't know him very well," Trump said. "I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though. But I don't know him well."

An array of photos and tweets reveal that Sondland and Trump are hardly strangers. In October, Trump tweeted that he "would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and a great American, to testify." And in May 2018, Trump nominated Sondland for his current position. Sondland was only nominated after he donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration committee.

Prince Andrew

after the duke became entangled in sexual abuse accusations against Jeffrey Epstein.

"I don't know him, no," the president told reporters in London.

But a collection of photos of the two from the last 20 years proves otherwise. And an interview with People from 2000 shows Trump describing Andrew as "a lot of fun to be with."

Jeffrey Epstein
In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, "I've known Epstein for 15 years. Terrific Guy." He even added that "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Trump and Epstein had a falling out in 2004, and Trump says he banned him from his private Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach in 2007. That same year, Epstein pleaded guilty to crimes that involved soliciting minors for prostitution.
"I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don't think I have spoken with him for 15 years. I was not a fan," he continued. "A long time ago. I'd say maybe 15 years.

Lots more of that. Check out the site for some sleazier stuff, if you can tolerate it. Trump routinely lies about who he knows.

...but what she is saying many other doctors are saying too!

Never heard of another doctor who though health problems were due to having sex with demons, or that reptiles are running the USA. Or that doctors are using alien DNA on people, or that they are preparing a vaccine against people being religious. Could you show us your data? Trump retweeted her stuff, but I don't know of any physicians who believe any of that bilge. Let's see what you have.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lev Parnas

5e29b12c62fa813e713090aa

After Parnas came forward in a number of interviews detailing his involvement in the efforts led by Trump's associates, the president vehemently denied ever knowing Parnas.

But a collection of photos the House Judiciary Committee released proves otherwise.

And Parnas' lawyers released a video showing Trump and Parnas at a dinner together in 2018, which showed the president telling his associates to "take out" the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.
Gordon Sondland
When Gordon Sondland became a key witness in the Trump impeachment inquiry in November, Trump told reporters on the White House lawn that he was not close to the US ambassador to the European Union.

"I don't know him very well," Trump said. "I have not spoken to him much. This is not a man I know well. He seems like a nice guy though. But I don't know him well."

An array of photos and tweets reveal that Sondland and Trump are hardly strangers. In October, Trump tweeted that he "would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and a great American, to testify." And in May 2018, Trump nominated Sondland for his current position. Sondland was only nominated after he donated $1 million to Trump's inauguration committee.

Prince Andrew

after the duke became entangled in sexual abuse accusations against Jeffrey Epstein.

"I don't know him, no," the president told reporters in London.

But a collection of photos of the two from the last 20 years proves otherwise. And an interview with People from 2000 shows Trump describing Andrew as "a lot of fun to be with."

Jeffrey Epstein
In 2002, Trump told New York Magazine, "I've known Epstein for 15 years. Terrific Guy." He even added that "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
Trump and Epstein had a falling out in 2004, and Trump says he banned him from his private Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach in 2007. That same year, Epstein pleaded guilty to crimes that involved soliciting minors for prostitution.
"I had a falling out with him a long time ago. I don't think I have spoken with him for 15 years. I was not a fan," he continued. "A long time ago. I'd say maybe 15 years.

Lots more of that. Check out the site for some sleazier stuff, if you can tolerate it. Trump routinely lies about who he knows.

Never heard of another doctor who though health problems were due to having sex with demons, or that reptiles are running the USA. Or that doctors are using alien DNA on people, or that they are preparing a vaccine against people being religious. Could you show us your data? Trump retweeted her stuff, but I don't know of any physicians who believe any of that bilge. Let's see what you have.
ROFL!!! Get real!!! Thousands of strangers Trump does not know want a photo with the president. DUH!!! ROFL!!

Reactions: Joseph77

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL!!! Get real!!! Thousands of strangers Trump does not know want a photo with the president. DUH!!! ROFL!!

So you actually believe he doesn't know Paul Manafort, Jeffrey Epstein, and the others. Why did he say he knew them earlier, then?
Don't be so gullible.

Reactions: Rita

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He could say he doesn't remember them. If he doesn't remember everyone he meets, say that. Don't deny knowing them. He is stupid about how he lies; and his devotees are stupid if they believe him.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to believe that those people are few in number, it seems too silly of an idea. (By the way, it can take me several days to respond because I only have time several days/week to spend on social media - I thought this was common to most people, so I've never excused myself before I noticed that you did.)

I would agree that the idea of Trump being "anointed" by God is ludicrous, but dictators and would-be dictators have long sought divine sanction for the deeds that they do and for the absolute obedience that they eventually exact. Hitler, as God's "anointed" leader in the Aryan war against the Jews, is a typical 20th Century example.

(I'm not in the best of health and so I don't always quickly respond. Generally it's best to post less and to post better, I think.)

Antichrists also use deception on a mass scale. I would think that the antichrist is a bit more savvy. Trump's obviously false statements are laughable.

I agree. People, though, as liars understand, are not always wise and sometimes respond out of their passions rather than their thought.

The Democrats have duped the people, many believe that they are the more compassionate group (despite abortion, animal rights equal to human rights, destruction of other's property is good, physical violence toward police is justified, support for immoral sexual behavior, history of KKK and the Confederate government, etc.).

I would disagree and maintain that the Democrats are much more compassionate. I would also challenge this characterization in that it originates in a political media that supports an anti-christ, like Trump. Anti-christs, by their very nature, betray their adherents, and lack compassion for the poor, the oppressed and the Samaritans, those they consider religiously unclean.

Long history of people being wrong when making statements like this - Trump is not the antichrist. You'll have to admit it within a short time. Everyone before you has had to eat crow after statements like that.

The supposed Trump prophecy, the central part of the this thread's OP, has been posted several times on this thread and it's manifestly a false prophecy. So far, no one has tried to defend it, and so I would have to disagree with you.

He wasn't their first choice. There are still a lot of good democrats among the poor and middle class - they chose Biden over the extremists. If Biden is elected, he won't be in charge, his Vice President will be handed the reins before too long.

I can agree with you on much of this. It's possible that his Vice President will be handling the reins before his first term is ending. We can see the consequences of a President that fails to relinquish power with the onset of dementia, such as Trump.

I am uncomfortable defending Trump, but your misunderstanding of deceptiveness requires me to clarify some points. Trump is ill! He says things to hurt people, to one-up people. His ego is easily bruised and he will say some stupid things to hurt the other person. He hears things and repeats them when he's hurt, to hurt the other person as revenge. I'm surprised he lasted his full term; I thought he would crack.

I can understand your discomfort. Trump has been liar on the big scale, and he now, arguably, addled with dementia. He will increasingly cause fear in his supporters as well as in his opponents. But, in the end, the discomfort is something much bigger than Trump.

One problem with liars, such as Trump, is that they don't respect the people that they lie to. Eventually, people wake up to it, and increasingly dislike the contempt they're experiencing. Isn't this the same problem with the Alt Right media? That is to say, they've lied too much, and people are getting tired of it? It's something to think about.

Democratic leadership, including much of the news media, are deliberately deceptive, attempting to manipulate the public viewpoint through misinformation. This is evil. Trump is merely damaged (not that he can't be dangerous).
. . .

I would disagree with this characterization of the Democrats. Isn't this, rather, the projection of the Alt Right guilt, of their massive lying to the American people, of not wanting to face what they've morally done through their media over the years? Isn't the Alt Right betrayal of Americans, in supporting an anti-christ, the biggest deceit of them all?

I still have to reject the Trump prophecies and consider Trump as a dangerous anti-christ. I see no other course for a Christian to follow.

Last edited: