God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He could say he doesn't remember them. If he doesn't remember everyone he meets, say that. Don't deny knowing them. He is stupid about how he lies; and his devotees are stupid if they believe him.

If he previously described how well he knew them, it's not too smart to then deny he knew them. That pretty much nails him as a liar.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are Trump's troopers when you need them?

Apparently, setting fire to the Arizona State Democratic Party Headquarters:

Man arrested on suspicion of setting fire to Arizona state Democratic Party headquarters

Police arrested a man they believe set fire to Arizona Democratic Party headquarters in downtown Phoenix last week, officials said Wednesday.

The blaze — which police say was set by 29-year-old Matthew Egler — happened in the early morning hours Friday near Central Avenue and Thomas Road, causing "substantial damage to the building," Phoenix police said in a statement on Wednesday.

In a tweet announcing the arson suspect's arrest, Phoenix police posted surveillance video of flames erupting at the building and a man calmly walking away from the fire, stopping briefly to turn around and look at the fresh blaze, before getting into a parked car.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He could say he doesn't remember them. If he doesn't remember everyone he meets, say that. Don't deny knowing them. He is stupid about how he lies; and his devotees are stupid if they believe him.

Think just a little!!!! How many strangers do you think Trump has a photo with each week???

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think just a little!!!! How many strangers do you think Trump has a photo with each week???

If he talks about how well he knows them, and then denies knowing them, you'd have to be pretty gullible to not realize that he's lying.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You (and Yehren) seem to be oblivious that it is your Tactics that Fail.

You both set a stage of a half baked notion...then use that to Belittle others.

People who Like Trumps Governance, does not make them Devotees, as your Tactic implies.

Trump sent Federal Agents to Rioting cities, that its own local Governance has failed to suppress, not military, as your Tactic implies.

Trump is not required to get your input or approval of Speaking about who he meets and if he remembers them or not, as your Tactic implies.

Trump is no different than any other person, whose opinion Changes as his information Changes. That does not make him a liar, as your Tactics imply.

Hate instigators and peputators rarely see their own Tactics are clearly revealed as deceptive.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You (and Yehren) seem to be oblivious that it is your Tactics that Fail.

You both set a stage of a half baked notion...then use that to Belittle others.

As you see, Trump has denied knowing many people that he earlier claimed to know well. The weird doctor, whom he retweeted as an expert, is just the latest example. He's promoting someone who thinks many health problems are caused by sex with demons, doctors use "alien DNA" to treat patients, touts Hydroxychloroquine as a cure of COVID-19, and thinks lizard people are ruling the United States.

People who Like Trumps Governance...

...include some serious whackadoos, including this lady, whom Trump has promoted.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a fact check on that border wall that was reported by fake news media as being blown down by the hurricane.....

Actually, it's funnier than that. As you learned earlier, it fell due to "high winds" (gusts up to 35 mph,according to the U.S. weather services). If you know anything at all about Texas weather, you would know how amusing it is that someone would call gusts of 35mph "high winds."

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump took to Twitter on Thursday morning to once again lash out at mail-in voting while also calling to delay the upcoming presidential election. And pretty much everyone knew this was coming. Trump is plummeting in the polls behind presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, and this president will do anything to stay in power. This time, though, Trump said the quiet part out loud.

“With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history,” Trump tweeted. “It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???”

Twitter users reacted in horror and disbelief. After all, this is still the United States and an incumbent president is attempting to delay the election over his inability to understand that absentee voting is identical to mail-in voting.
Trump Suggests Delaying The Election In Unhinged Rant, Claims It Will Be The "Most INACCURATE And FRAUDULENT Election In History"

Perhaps Trump doesn't realize that if the presidential vote is not held, he still won't be president on Jan 21, 2021. The only way to change that, is to change the Constitution. And Nancy Pelosi will then be president until a new president is elected.

And since the states control elections for their representatives, she will be re-elected in November.

More likely, he realizes the debacle he's going to have in November, unless something huge changes, and is merely trying to set up some a face-saving excuse for it.

Reactions: Giuliano and bukka

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, it's funnier than that. As you learned earlier, it fell due to "high winds" (gusts up to 35 mph,according to the U.S. weather services). If you know anything at all about Texas weather, you would know how amusing it is that someone would call gusts of 35mph "high winds."
As usual you didn't read the article....the panels that fell down were pending the anchor lines that would hold them in place.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you see, Trump has denied knowing many people that he earlier claimed to know well. The weird doctor, whom he retweeted as an expert, is just the latest example. He's promoting someone who thinks many health problems are caused by sex with demons, doctors use "alien DNA" to treat patients, touts Hydroxychloroquine as a cure of COVID-19, and thinks lizard people are ruling the United States.
...include some serious whackadoos, including this lady, whom Trump has promoted.

You believe the entiety of what others believe?
LOL

Trump has been clear about his agreement with that Doctors success in using a particular drug...

It is your hatred that trots you off in directions of other things that Doctor believes, that has Nothing to do with Trump advocating those things she believes.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would disagree and maintain that the Democrats are much more compassionate.

I do not believe Compassion runs along Party lines.

I do believe Those who fall In the category of being prominate Charitable givers, are Christian Republicans, and Do so with their own wealth.

Democrats are notorious for promoting Charity with others people's Wealth....

I still ... consider Trump as a dangerous anti-christ.

Dangerous, precisely, how so?
Anti-Christ, precisely, how so?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I do believe Those who fall In the category of being prominate Charitable givers, are Christian Republicans, and Do so with their own wealth.

Glory to God,
Taken
Hello @Taken....I just want to vent here.....the Bible is very clear about who is an antichrist....those who deny that Jesus is the Lord. Hence the word (ANTI) Christ. Trump spoke to Ben Carson and asked for prayer. Ben led him to pray the sinners prayer and to receive Jesus as his Lord and Savior. So Trump got saved that day and he is a work in progress now. I do see changes in him in some areas....but it's only been a couple of years. He has much room to grow.
All these false witnesses against him will answer to God for their judgments against another human being. God doesn't like us passing judgment on His creation...He says we are wonderfully and beautifully created and that He sees the hearts of man and that is what He judges.
Thanks for letting me vent.:)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump just passed a test of dementia. It's Biden that displays evidence of aphasia, either from a stroke, a tumor, a head injury, or a severe seizure.
He definitely has gaps in his thinking as he is talking which is indicative of brain damage that may result from a stroke.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you accept Mark Taylor's prophecy about Trump being "anointed" by God? That is the OP concerning this thread.

Straw Man Argument. I never said that in post #541.

Another error in thinking. Compassion cannot simply be equated with philanthropy.

The proceeds and benefits of taxation should benefit all of the citizens of the country. It should not benefit merely the very wealthy in the form of tax benefits and other giveaways. Those tax benefits and other giveaways could also be seen as generosity with other people's wealth.

Glory to God,
Taken

Please review Mark Taylor's false prophecy. Anti-christs are, by definition anti-God and anti-liberty. They always betray.

Last edited:

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Left to Right

FULL TEXT of Mark Taylor's April 28, 2011 Commander in Chief Prophecy:

[1]"The Spirit of God says I've chosen this man Donald Trump for such a time as this. [2]For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America, for I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

[3]America will be respected once again as the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth other than Israel. [4]The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

[5]The Spirit of God says the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. [6]They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President. [7]It will be like the shot heard across the world.

[8]Then you will say what shall we do now? [9]This man knows all our tricks and schemes. [10]We've been robbing America for decades. [11]What should we do to stop this? [12]The Spirit says, ha, no one shall stop this that I have started, for the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now. [13]For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it back seven-fold to the United States.

[14]The enemy will say, 'Israel, Israel, what about Israel?' [15]Israel will be protected by America once again. [16]The Spirit says yes, America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel and the two shall be as one, for the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever and Israel will flourish like never before.

[17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

[20]The Spirit says when the financial harvest begins so shall the parallel in the spiritual for America.

[21]The Spirit of God says in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president out. [22]It will be like money down the toilet. [23]Let them waste their money, for where it comes from is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed. [24]This next election will be a clean sweep for the man that I have chosen. [24]They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. [25]For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

[26]Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him, says the Spirit." – Mark Taylor

It is manifestly a false prophecy.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would agree that democrats are more tolerant of people's differences, and that their beliefs about the sexes are more in line with Heaven ("there is neither male nor female"). The democrat view regarding prejudice needs to be extended to families, however, because this is an acceptable form of prejudice that democrats are still blind to (as are republicans). But, I stand by my original view regarding Democratic leadership and their deceptiveness, as well as their immorality.

On that, MattMooradian, we shall have to agree to disagree on where we disagree.

Trump just passed a test of dementia. It's Biden that displays evidence of aphasia, either from a stroke, a tumor, a head injury, or a severe seizure.

He definitely has gaps in his thinking as he is talking which is indicative of brain damage that may result from a stroke.

I understand that the test is a cognitive test, not strictly a test for dementia. Please see the following article.

Trump Keeps Boasting He Passed Cognitive Impairment Test

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On that, MattMooradian, we shall have to agree to disagree on where we disagree.

I understand that the test is a cognitive test, not strictly a test for dementia. Please see the following article.

Trump Keeps Boasting He Passed Cognitive Impairment Test
I don't read opinions....this article doesn't provide any doctors reports or any solid evidence of a diagnosis of mental impairment. It is a biased opinion of another journalist (not a news reporter) giving his views on the matter.
This country has way too many people who are being led by biased social media like a bull with a ring in his nose. SMH....come on...be a responsible person and research the source before posting it.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Left to Right

FULL TEXT of Mark Taylor's April 28, 2011 Commander in Chief Prophecy:

[1]"The Spirit of God says I've chosen this man Donald Trump for such a time as this. [2]For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America, for I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

[3]America will be respected once again as the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth other than Israel. [4]The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

[5]The Spirit of God says the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. [6]They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for President. [7]It will be like the shot heard across the world.

[8]Then you will say what shall we do now? [9]This man knows all our tricks and schemes. [10]We've been robbing America for decades. [11]What should we do to stop this? [12]The Spirit says, ha, no one shall stop this that I have started, for the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now. [13]For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it back seven-fold to the United States.

[14]The enemy will say, 'Israel, Israel, what about Israel?' [15]Israel will be protected by America once again. [16]The Spirit says yes, America will once again stand hand in hand with Israel and the two shall be as one, for the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever and Israel will flourish like never before.

[17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

[20]The Spirit says when the financial harvest begins so shall the parallel in the spiritual for America.

[21]The Spirit of God says in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president out. [22]It will be like money down the toilet. [23]Let them waste their money, for where it comes from is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed. [24]This next election will be a clean sweep for the man that I have chosen. [24]They will say things about this man, the enemy, but it will not affect him and they will say it rolls off of him like a duck. [25]For even as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

[26]Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him, says the Spirit." – Mark Taylor

It is manifestly a false prophecy.
Are you sure? What proof do you have that it is false?